Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you for posting this! You are an angel, I was going to wait for the holidays to see what they came out with, but that is so nerve racking with a trip in Dec.! I may as well take advantage now, since those holiday deals are not guaranteed, anyway. I'm buying $5000, so this with my cc is 9% savings. Not too shabby!
Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many cards you can use to pay off a package balance? Is on the phone the only way you can do this? I thought there was a way on MDE but I can’t find it & also thought it limited the number of gift cards you could use.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many cards you can use to pay off a package balance? Is on the phone the only way you can do this? I thought there was a way on MDE but I can’t find it & also thought it limited the number of gift cards you could use.

Yes, pay off your package but first Consolidate your gift cards to $1000. I always call.

so it's been a while since I've been on here, can any one tell me if there is any current store where I can use the store's gift card to buy Disney gift cards? I know we lost the target deal, but at Best buy used to allow this and I'm not sure if it's still allowed or not, and what about BB&B or lowes or homedepot do they still allow? Getting ready to take my 3 grand kids down, so need to start stocking up again. thanks. or better yet is there a link to a list that

so it's been a while since I've been on here, can any one tell me if there is any current store where I can use the store's gift card to buy Disney gift cards? I know we lost the target deal, but at Best buy used to allow this and I'm not sure if it's still allowed or not, and what about BB&B or lowes or homedepot do they still allow? Getting ready to take my 3 grand kids down, so need to start stocking up again. thanks. or better yet is there a link to a list that
I think Sam's Club is the only one left. You may be able to use a Happy Guy card to buy a Disney card at Home Depot. There's also a Happy card that may work at BB&B.

Uh, are we sure the BJs was through May 4? I just went to go buy them and they aren't showing on sale any more (just the normal 4%)

Weird. Showing $479 for me (and others). Some folks on a DVC FB group seem to think that they may have met their quota.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 9.21.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 9.21.37 PM.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 11
I think WalMart's registers still allow the transaction. Whether the employees will do it is another question. If you are a regular customer at your local store, that should help. You have to purchase the gift cards at Customer Service. And some managers will only allow 2 cards at a time. The employees usually argue that it won't work, then are flabbergasted when the transaction goes through. The gift cards ring up as phone cards. If you are a Sam's Club member, I would just go there -- it sounds like much less hassle.

MrRebates has 8% off Raise purchases right now. If you can find a Walmart GC on there, you can use it at Sam's Club to buy DGCs (a a further discount).

I'm not a Sam's Club member because we don't have any near us. Not sure I can make the membership fee worth it (we are BJs members).

Are there any other GCs on Raise that can be turned into DGCs?

There are Disney Gift cards (it seems) available on Raise for 0.05% off, but with the 8% off from MrRebates this seems like a good deal. What am I missing?

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted already but I have a Chase offer for 10% back at Rite Aid. It caps out at $4 cash back but my Rite Aid sells Disney GCs. So will probably pick up a $25 GC when I go buy shampoo next week.

Those of you in the Northeast, Stoprite is doing $10 back on the next shopping trip with $50 purchase of select gift cards. Disney is not included, but Starbucks is. As there is a Starbucks in every park, it might be worth doing this deal - I'm thinking Main Street Bakery is calling my name!

ETA : not many chances for a sure-thing 20% off these days

Last edited:
I bought $500 worth this afternoon via MrRebates/Raise. Had to verify my order on phone and now I see where it excludes cards. Bummed, could’ve used that $500 towards the Dosh/StaplesVisa/Sams next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter