• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers Currently Available

Am Express / Happy / Spend $100 Get $15
RMN / ShopDisney 10% - YMMV
Kroger 4x Fuel Points - Exp 05/12
Staples / No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards - Exp 5/11
Ebates / 15% CB at Airport Parking Reservations . com
......... / 15% CB at Staples - Exp 5/10
Mr. Rebates 8% at Raise - @disneymagicgirl

Anyone else have something to add?

The RMN Target 7% cash back is still active. I know it's YMMV but if stacked with the 5% RedCard, it's worth trying.

RMN/Target - 7% - YMMV - Use Redcard for extra 5% off. - oops posted before I saw post above mine.

It probably changes too fast to realistically keep updated, but wouldn't it be great if this was stuck as the first post of this thread, and it was continuously updated?

Wow, that's a great offer

RMN - 15% CB Park n' Fly / Stack with Am Ex Offer "Spend $75, Get $15 - Exp 9/02 / Offer good for these locations only:
upload_2019-5-10_14-47-52.png

It probably changes too fast to realistically keep updated, but wouldn't it be great if this was stuck as the first post of this thread, and it was continuously updated?

I'm only interested to see what's available this weekend but YES, I totally agree!

Walmart gift cards popped up at about 2 am eastern last night on Raise and the 20% was still going on topcashback. I wanted to use my virtual visa’s from Mypoints but I couldn’t figure out how to access them and someone scooped them up. I just figured it out about an hour ago so there’s that.

Hopefully they do that promo again before November when my Visas expired. I’m saving them up to buy Delta or American gift cards for my flight to DL. Cheapest flights are $400. I could’ve gotten Delta or American from Raise but I didn’t want to tie my money up in a gift card then the other have cheaper flights.

Am Express / Happy / Spend $100 Get $15 - Exp 7/05
RMN / 10% CB at ShopDisney - YMMV
...... / 7% CB at Target / Stack with RC 5% - YMMV :thumbsup2 @FabFive24 & @JamieW

...... / 15% CB Park n' Fly / Stack with Am Ex Offer "Spend $75, Get $15 - Exp 9/02
View attachment 399902

Mr. Rebates 8% at Raise - :thumbsup2 @disneymagicgirl
Sam's One Day ONLY Sale - May 11

Don't forget to look at shopkick & ibotta offers!

This is very helpful with the list I was going to make this afternoon!! Thank you!!

Target Shoppers - Added to the List!

Free Pokemon: Detective Pikachu in-store event Saturday, May 11th 10am-1pm
upload_2019-5-10_16-15-48.png
Link: https://www.target.com/c/store-events/-/N-9x2nj?clkid=3fb28b02N41f111e98e000a0f8e449c39&lnm=81938&afid=Simple Life Media LLC.&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

Kids will be able to get a FREE promo card and poster, receive a Shiny Pikachu or Eevee for the Pokémon: Let’s Go! games, unlock digital rewards, and more. Find a participating store near you...
Participating Locations:
https://www.target.com/c/event-stores/-/N-i9dn5?lnk=FreePokmonDetec&clkid=3fb28b02N41f111e98e000a0f8e449c39&lnm=81938&afid=Simple Life Media LLC.&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

Last edited:
Walgreens Gift Card Promotion - Added to the List

upload_2019-5-10_16-49-29.png

Promotion: Starting May 12th get a Free $10 Walgreens Gift Card wyb Two Select GC $20+ card.

upload_2019-5-10_16-50-14.png
Panera Bread, Uber, Spa & Wellness, Netflix, Hulu

Expiration: May 18, 2019

Availability/Locations: In-Store Only

Terms & Conditions: Selection may vary by store. See gift card for terms, conditions and applicable fees. Limit 2 per person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter