• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought fee-free $200 visa today at Staples. Dosh tracked, but I'm only seeing $5 pending. At 3% back, I would have expected $6. Not a big deal, and I wouldn't open a ticket or anything, but anyone else have something similar happen?

Bought fee-free $200 visa today at Staples. Dosh tracked, but I'm only seeing $5 pending. At 3% back, I would have expected $6. Not a big deal, and I wouldn't open a ticket or anything, but anyone else have something similar happen?
It has a limit of $5 per day.

Have the 10% Chase offer so went into Michaels to get my $50 Disney gift card and they said it was only cash or debit?! Anyone run into this?? Guess I’ll try the next closest Michaels.
I haven’t had this issue specifically at Michael’s, but I have at supermarkets. I found out even if the stores are the same chain, different owners make different rules about how gift cards can be purchased (credit/cash/debit). That day I went to 2 different stores, and then ended up calling before I drove to the 3rd! If you’re unsure and don’t want to make the trip, I’d call first and just ask if they accept credit cards for gift card purchases.

Well, tried Ebates-Staples today for $100 GC plus filler, and the shopping trip tracked, but it's saying $0 cash back. Don't know if it's because I used a pre-paid Visa, but I'm bummed.

Anyone else get Staples to work for you today with ebates?

I forgot to add Chase offers because we only have Disney Visa no fee and he has the mobile app on his phone.
From what I've read there is a 10% Michael's offer, are there more I can add to the list? Oh, and when do they expire?

I haven’t had this issue specifically at Michael’s, but I have at supermarkets. I found out even if the stores are the same chain, different owners make different rules about how gift cards can be purchased (credit/cash/debit). That day I went to 2 different stores, and then ended up calling before I drove to the 3rd! If you’re unsure and don’t want to make the trip, I’d call first and just ask if they accept credit cards for gift card purchases.
I was able to complete my transaction with my Chase card at the other Michaels nearby. I knew it could be done because someone posted on this thread about doing it two separate times, one with Chas’s and the other with AMEX.

I forgot to add Chase offers because we only have Disney Visa no fee and he has the mobile app on his phone.
From what I've read there is a 10% Michael's offer, are there more I can add to the list? Oh, and when do they expire?
The only other offer I have is Walmart pickup that I won’t be using, didn’t pay too much attention to it but I know it ends the end of the month. Chase/Michaels deal ends 6/9.

So far I've used 2 offers at Michael's and 1 at Staples.

I bought up to the limit of 5 $50 Disney GCs from Sam's last night. Anyone know when it will reset and let me get more?

Oh man....don’t keep up with this thread for a few days and *bam* all kinds of hot deals were going on!

I see that people were having success with ebates and shopdisney. Has anyone had success using rmn for dgc on shopdisney? It’s currently showing 10% cash back.

Happy mother’s day!! :flower3:

Oh man....don’t keep up with this thread for a few days and *bam* all kinds of hot deals were going on!

I see that people were having success with ebates and shopdisney. Has anyone had success using rmn for dgc on shopdisney? It’s currently showing 10% cash back.

From what I've heard the shopDisney one usually works - the one I did last month is still pending but it said Disney acknowledged the purchase. Any offer is YMMV when buying gift cards but since it takes 45 days for offers to credit by the time we know for sure the offer is gone. There is also a 7% cashback on Target so if you have the RedCard that could be 12%.

I purchased a $200 gift card from ShopDisney on Friday and just received the email from RMN for $20 pending.

I purchased a $200 gift card from ShopDisney on Friday and just received the email from RMN for $20 pending.

Me too! Happy Mother's Day to me. And my RMN also went pending for Target. I bought $200 Disney eGift and my $14 also went pending today so that seems to have worked as well.

I know with the RMN dollar amount back offers, you can do three per calendar month (like the $10 cash back) but with the percentage back, is that just unlimited? I did one $100 Disney and $200 Target. Just wondering if I should try another with a higher dollar amount.

I know with the RMN dollar amount back offers, you can do three per calendar month (like the $10 cash back) but with the percentage back, is that just unlimited? I did one $100 Disney and $200 Target. Just wondering if I should try another with a higher dollar amount.
Really? Because I did a $100 one and I was wishing I did more so I can go back and do it again even though I just did it last week ??

I probably already know the answer to this question, but we received a mailer coupon from Lowe's: $20 off your next $100 purchase. Anyone try this on Disney GC's and get it to work?

I placed an order from Target for $200 in Disney gcs yesterday. Today the 7% shows as pending on RMN, it will credit on 6/24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter