• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about "shutting us down" it's about flagging your account or specific CC when making future gift card transactions. With it being so YMMV in the first place, why draw unwanted attention to your account. IDK about these other sites that are similar to the DIS that I don't belong to, the err of caution is for my community which happens to be here. Take it with a grain of salt.
Well, I think it's both. Which is why I didn't pitch a fit over missing out on $15 when I made a mistake by reusing a link on RMN. I don't want RMN to look at my transactions more closely because they may not pass muster. At the same time, I don't want them to put software in place to stop everyone else.

I just noticed that Stop and Shop has another Happy Card promotion, including Happy Guy. It was in my digital coupons.
"Save $10 on your grocery purchase when you buy $50 or more in Happy GUY Gift Cards ($10 minimum grocery spend required)
Exp: 08/14/2019"

I had 2 BB offers ($250/25back) on our Amex's. I ran 2 orders through ($150/$100) on my card on the 30th. As usual, got an email instantly from Amex. RMN went pending this morning (8/2). It was the 10% cb on weekly ad items. I'm not getting my hopes up, but as others had reported it did at least go pending.

I had 2 BB offers ($250/25back) on our Amex's. I ran 2 orders through ($150/$100) on my card on the 30th. As usual, got an email instantly from Amex. RMN went pending this morning (8/2). It was the 10% cb on weekly ad items. I'm not getting my hopes up, but as others had reported it did at least go pending.
My best buy went pending on RMN too

Any passholders see this?

View attachment 422270

Wondering if I can charge it to the room and pay off with already discounted gift cards?
I wonder how the $10 digital bonus will show up? I guess it wouldnt help us for the Sept trip as we aren't eating at any of those restaurants and our Coral Reef ADR isnt until dec which is past the exp date.

Oh, and of the 3 TaRget RMN offers, only 2 went pending. Weird because I definitely clicked thru RMN for each one. The only thing I can think of is I did 2 on one calendar day and the 3rd one the next morning.

I wonder how the $10 digital bonus will show up? I guess it wouldnt help us for the Sept trip as we aren't eating at any of those restaurants and our Coral Reef ADR isnt until dec which is past the exp date.
Hmm good point. I wonder if you need to tap your AP and if it goes to your registered e-mail or something? I have no idea, but will probably get at least one.

View attachment 422270

Wondering if I can charge it to the room and pay off with already discounted gift cards?
We are going for Grub & Booze in October. This seems a no-brainer to me if I can charge it back to my room. Thank you, I'll take your $100 plus $10 at Rose & Crown Pub and pay with a discounted gift card.

Oh, and of the 3 TaRget RMN offers, only 2 went pending. Weird because I definitely clicked thru RMN for each one. The only thing I can think of is I did 2 on one calendar day and the 3rd one the next morning.
I do believe the orders have to be different days on RMN.

View attachment 422270

The last couple years reports from the F&W side of things have been you cannot charge gift cards to your room or purchase gift cards with gift cards. (They haven't done promo gift cards like this before, but people are always asking that for the wrist gift cards they tend to do for F&W.)
ETA: tagging @robinb

Just a heads up for anyone looking for Disney tickets...I got an email from Undercover Tourist that they will have their "biggest sale ever" on Disney tickets beginning on August 5. The words in quotes are their words, not mine.
I got this same email, it's a "week of sizzlin' deals" from August 5-9th on park tickets and hotels. I'm interested to see if this sale is as big of a deal as they're advertising it to be!

ETA: lol I should have finished reading the thread before replying. @Haley R and I basically posted the same response!

I got enough Bing rewards points to get a gc. I can't decide if I want a $5 Walmart or a $5 Amazon. I'm leaning towards Walmart so we can get Disney gcs from Sam's. Does anyone know if Sam's Club will let you use multiple Walmart gcs for one transaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter