• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The welcome reward like others have said is good for awhile (12 months I think) but for the $30 promotion, if you want to use the full $30, it has to be redeemed within 30 days of signing up. After that, the reward reverts to $25. So no rush signing up if you aren't going until June 2020.
See Terms on the following link:
https://www.landrysselect.com/30Welcome/

Thank you! I guess I'll hold off buying the membership until we're closer to our trip.

Dh didn’t get alerted for the $10 from our sam’s Club order for his Amex. That was last week so I’m not sure what happened. Do I contact them or let it be?

Will buying a DGC at Kroger trigger Dosh CB?

I have a notification for 10% back for my first Kroger purchase and it would be awesome I could stack that with 4x fuel points for buying a gift card.

Dh didn’t get alerted for the $10 from our sam’s Club order for his Amex. That was last week so I’m not sure what happened. Do I contact them or let it be?
I'd let it be. Sometimes the emails don't come... what day did the purchase actually post? My last one was the Newegg offer and the purchase was pending for 3-4 days and finally posted, then it was another few days before I saw the AMEX credit even though it was dated the same day.

I'd let it be. Sometimes the emails don't come... what day did the purchase actually post? My last one was the Newegg offer and the purchase was pending for 3-4 days and finally posted, then it was another few days before I saw the AMEX credit even though it was dated the same day.
You know what I just looked and there’s a credit for $15! It took roughly 4 days after the charge was posted to get the credit. I’m guessing Dh just never told me about getting the email lol

I have 140 days to buy like 7k worth of gift cards.. Aiming for 10% at least. Help!
Obviously around Black Friday is when you should see lots of deals.

In the past years, Bed Bath & Beyond has had buy a $50 gift card and get a $10 BBB gift card, a 20% profit. Last year the limit was 10. Even if you had no use for the BBB gift cards and sold them on raise, you would make around 16%.

Also, there were numerous offers for happy cards with 10 - 20% discount. And many supermarkets around Black Friday will offer $10 or $20 off your next shopping order when buying a gift card.

I would say the BBB deal is 90% chance it will happen again as I have seen it for at least 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter