• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney gift card ?

MDIME

Mouseketeer
If I purchase a Disney E-gift card through Target, can I consolidate that onto an actual plastic gift card that I have through the Disney gift card website? I’m going to get a $500 e-card to buy my tickets, but will have some $ left over and will want it on an actual card (which I already have and has a $100 balance) as opposed to carrying a print out of the email around. I’m guessing the answer is yes, but I figured someone here who has actually done this can confirm for me. I hope this makes sense!
Also, do Food & Wine kiosks accept gift cards as a form of payment?
Thanks all ☺️

As mentioned, yes to both your questions. If you purchase an e-card and have the email sent to yourself, be prepared to receive a phone call from Disney before they send the e-card. Whenever I've done this, they always call to verify that I intended to have it sent to myself. Depending on when you order, you could be waiting a day or two for that email to come.
Other than that, it works fine, and is one way to sorta reload an existing card.

Steve

I managed to buy 2 Disney e-gift cards from Target (I used the Target site because we're in the UK and the Disney Store won't allow me to buy without a US address) I then added them to my plastic card via the disneygiftcard site. :)
edit to add: had them sent to myself with no problem. Target did not phone or make any checks as far as I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter