Disney Gifts cards at Disney springs restaurants?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, since we had our dining plan cancelled, I was going to take that $ and buy a disney gift card to use for our meals-would restaurants at Disney springs accept it? We would try for The Boathouse, The Edison and Rainforest Cafe, not sure if they'll be available for August, or if we'll be able to make reservations before we go. Other restaurants would probably at the resorts or parks-thanks!

i usually put the money on a gift card for disney dining plan and use that card for everything dining. But I dont know if I would do it this time with not knowing what will be opened or closed
But to answer your question- all three take your gift card. Will you be going to the springs 3 times during your visit?

Honestly, not sure at this point-we usually do rainforest cafe as a "first day" lunch. That's more tradition, then really liking the meal, lol! Actually the last few years, the meal has been pretty good-the other 2, we had reservations prior to disney cancelling. I think our dining plan for 3 adults was about $1600-I was going to do $1,000 on a Disney gift card.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter