Disney Hidden Worlds

:mad: Did anyone happen to see the notice on the page that said Disney Hidden Worlds will no longer be available as of 8/24 (I believe it was..) -- I was so shocked and hit okay before taking a screenshot of it.

No! Sad too. Guess I should just buy that elusive ink and try to finish Frozen then.

Not paying real money to purchase a game piece. I'm stuck on the "Let it go" scene. Seems like good advice. Guess I'll go back and play old scenes that I enjoyed until the game goes away on the 20th. Seems like Frozen was added to the game without thinking out all the possible glitches. (Sound familiar?)

:mad: Did anyone happen to see the notice on the page that said Disney Hidden Worlds will no longer be available as of 8/24 (I believe it was..) -- I was so shocked and hit okay before taking a screenshot of it.

It will keep appearing. Though, the word us that it won't be available to play on Facebook but will still be via the app.

Not paying real money to purchase a game piece. I'm stuck on the "Let it go" scene. Seems like good advice. Guess I'll go back and play old scenes that I enjoyed until the game goes away on the 20th. Seems like Frozen was added to the game without thinking out all the possible glitches. (Sound familiar?)
Totally agree. I used the gems (jewels?) you get from doing the Chrona scenes. So far I haven't gotten stuck again. Which is what I was afraid would happen given the glitches.

I contacted tech support about that ink, they completed the spot for me so I can actually earn the ink now playing frozen over. Ugh. So Frozen Over is actually where you can earn it.

I added a bunch of players today but then my invites started failing. My player id is nettajean if any one wants to add me!

I started the game last month, and am only up to Aladdin. Seeing the notice on Facebook last week has me trying to rush through the game on Facebook and the app.

I hope it's true that the game will stay playable via the app after it's removed from Facebook.

Ugh ok guys. I'm done w this game. Sorry! If you don't hear from me I apologize!

I just spent months racking up 30 jewels to buy a second craft spot, only to have my finger slip and I purchased an item instead of crafted it.

I wish they had a confirm button because that's the 10th time I've done it and I don't want to spend any real money on it.

I play just about every day.Add me kotajeff2. 24 hrs to craft snow white? !? GTFO..LOL

Well, since my hubby posted on here, it's my turn. :) I play everyday as well (he got me hooked) my ID is mommy2kori1216. Add me if you want! :)

I'm so sad the game is going away! It's one of my favorite Facebook games ever. I'm so glad the app will still be around. They can't discontinue that, can they?

I feel dumb for asking, but how do I find out my user ID, to share? I've just used Facebook connect in the past, to connect to friends.

Editing: I found it! But my player ID is a long string of letters and numbers--so long it is being cut off--but when I go to change it, the game just endlessly locks up. Does anyone have a solution?

Now that I've officially disconnected the app from Facebook, I feel like I get a lot more Messages and I LOVE IT! I love helping people and being helped - I'm almost up to Snow White and unlocking things there I hear take forever and a day, so it will be nice to have all of you to help me Speed Up My Craft! :cheer2:

PlayID: robinmalue

P.S. I haven't seen anything about an 8/24 end date for all apps - and that scares me. I already got myself to get over the ending of FB on 8/20 (I played up until noon PST when it was finally disconnected) :scared1:

Your user ID is in the bottom left corner in the settings , to change it , do this in the invite section under Game Center happy playing add me

The last 2 days it immediately crashes and won't let me play! It usually freezes or crashes here and there, but now it loads, let's me accept any friend requests, and then crashes. Fix it!

Can any one add me? I am in need of sunshine ink. My game id is dexter1468 and on Game Center, my id is Miss. Gaga

Hi everyone, so I have read through this thread, and I contacted support last week about the glitch for the Aurora Borealis ink/ land in the Frozen kingdom. How long did it take to get a response, for those of you who had this problem?

I'm afraid to reinstall the game now that FB is gone as I don't want to lose my game progress.

Ps anyone may add me. My id is: 6202791. I am waiting to change it until after I resolve this thing with support. Thanks for your feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter