Disney Hotel Accommodations $9.00/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary K. D.

DIS Veteran
Disney Hotel accommodations at $9.00 per point. Reservations can be made at any of the Disney Resort Hotels (non-DVC) between now and February 1, 2004 based on availability. Contact me if you have interest or to check availability. docdds@aol.com

I know that these points are good at non-DVC resorts only, but as a non-member, I have no access to what the rates are for these resorts. Therefore, could you let me know what each Superior/Deluxe Resort costs in terms of reservation points for September 2003 (probably just a 2-night weekend stay, but with a good price, one never knows)?

Thanks.

I'm looking for 90 points to use to stay at BCV From Jan18th through Jan 20th...is this possible?

These points are only good at Disney Hotels not DVC Properties. I do have other points good for the Beach Club and the other DVC Resorts but not at $9.00 per point.

Thanks for responding so quickly, but I've made other arrangements and no longer need points. If things change I'll check back with you to see if you're still offering points. Thanks again, Jeff Oehler

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter