Disney Hotel Pricing Europe

Free11k

Earning My Ears
Quick question, wife and I are currently traveling in Europe (from the US) and got the itch to plan our next Disney World trip for later this year. When looking at the official site, it seems as if the on-site hotels would be cheaper if booked from the European site than what we would see on the normal American side. Am I missing something here? Would we be able to book at these lower rates (no discount even applied) or would something stop us?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I did that a few years ago and saved a substantial amount of $ for dd and her friends while they were studying abroad. No downside that I could see.

Quick question, wife and I are currently traveling in Europe (from the US) and got the itch to plan our next Disney World trip for later this year. When looking at the official site, it seems as if the on-site hotels would be cheaper if booked from the European site than what we would see on the normal American side. Am I missing something here? Would we be able to book at these lower rates (no discount even applied) or would something stop us?

Thanks in advance!

I think it might depend on what your billing/shipping address is...

Make sure you check the conversion rates your credit card will charge and any fees as some still do.
The bank to bank conversion rate you see online differs from bank to customer as this is a higher rate but may still be cheaper.

If your billing and shipping address are in the US, does that stop it? Just guessing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter