Disney inspired makeup!! PLUS NEW HALLOWEEN IDEAS! Added 10/30!

I figured since Halloween is coming up (not necessarily too soon, but coming up nonetheless), I would post a little more makeup that is not Disney related, but still is halloween related. I'm hoping that I could give you guys some inspiration for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party :)

I'm planning on doing a Halloween series on youtube, or at least as much as i can before school gets hectic.

The most recent one I took care of is Zombies!!

1zombie-2.jpg

1zombie.jpg

For more info on how to achieve the look, I have two videos on how to do it !

Part 1

Part 2

Thanks for looking guys !

I figured since Halloween is coming up (not necessarily too soon, but coming up nonetheless), I would post a little more makeup that is not Disney related, but still is halloween related. I'm hoping that I could give you guys some inspiration for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party :)

I'm planning on doing a Halloween series on youtube, or at least as much as i can before school gets hectic.

The most recent one I took care of is Zombies!!

1zombie-2.jpg

1zombie.jpg

For more info on how to achieve the look, I have two videos on how to do it !

Part 1

Part 2

Thanks for looking guys !
:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Even though I can't stand the horror look, this is extremley done well. It truly looks real, and this is with close up pictures. :thumbsup2

Have you ever considered doing makeup for Hollywood? I know it must be a hard job to get, but you have quite a portfolio of pictures to show off!!

I really and truly mean this. You are very talented.

PS- If you can do Pinocchio and this scary look, then I know you could do Minnie!!! :yay::yay::yay: Besides she is waaaaaaaaaaay nicer! :cutie: :rolleyes1:cutie:

:eek: Nasty!!!

But in a good, that looks so real nasty way.

Did you buy contacts or did you photo shop your eyes? That looks creepy!

I like how you kept your regular eyeliner on. So it looks like Jasmine was at school learning about graphic design and she got attacked by a zombie and didn't have time to take her regular makeup off. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

I love zombies, vampires, werewolves, everything like that. This is awesome!

You already knew I think you are awesome though.

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Even though I can't stand the horror look, this is extremley done well. It truly looks real, and this is with close up pictures. :thumbsup2

Have you ever considered doing makeup for Hollywood? I know it must be a hard job to get, but you have quite a portfolio of pictures to show off!!

I really and truly mean this. You are very talented.

PS- If you can do Pinocchio and this scary look, then I know you could do Minnie!!! :yay::yay::yay: Besides she is waaaaaaaaaaay nicer! :cutie: :rolleyes1:cutie:

Thank you so much ! It would be fun working in So Cal, I've been getting that a lot through people who have seen my work, but the reality is that I've only been doing makeup for a year! Its so hard to believe that I started this thread a little more than a year ago. Its crazy !

I'm gonna have to think about Minnie because I get her requested A LOT! I'll put my thinking cap on and hopefully I'll come up with something ;)

:eek: Nasty!!!

But in a good, that looks so real nasty way.

Did you buy contacts or did you photo shop your eyes? That looks creepy!

I like how you kept your regular eyeliner on. So it looks like Jasmine was at school learning about graphic design and she got attacked by a zombie and didn't have time to take her regular makeup off. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

I love zombies, vampires, werewolves, everything like that. This is awesome!

You already knew I think you are awesome though.

Bwaha :) Thanks!

I photoshopped my eyes! When I did my makeup for a Zombie Walk they had here in Nor Cal, I so wanted contacts, but I didn't find any in time & I've never used contacts. I don't think I could stick them in my eyes!

Thats so funny Courtney, that is what I was thinking of when i left my regular makeup on. I figured, I would be a regular person during the day & all of a sudden something would happen and BAM! I'm a zombie ;)

I'm hoping to do more Halloween type looks, I think I just love the Halloween season!

You're awesome too Courtney :hug:

Hey! I just looked up your tutorial!

Fantastic!! I actually thought you really had a swollen lip before you started. :laughing: Did the latex pull your lip away after it dried?

Anywhos, you are so cute! :cutie:
(Well that is, before you put on the makeup!!) :rolleyes1

Hey! I just looked up your tutorial!

Fantastic!! I actually thought you really had a swollen lip before you started. :laughing: Did the latex pull your lip away after it dried?

Anywhos, you are so cute! :cutie:
(Well that is, before you put on the makeup!!) :rolleyes1

No I didn't have a swollen lip :laughing:

The latex comes off SOO easily, so no it didn't. The only times that it does pull is at hair. I did some spots on my arms and it did pull my arm hairs, and that kind of sucked!

Thanks !

Wow, I haven't updated this thing in a while! For anyone interested to get some ideas for Halloween costumes, I've started a Halloween Series of Tutorials on youtube :)

So far, with the zombie one I posted here, I have 6 tutorials. The others are the Bride of Frankenstein, Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull, Victorian Vampire Glam, Dollface, and the newest that is uploading now which is a Tiger.

Here's the Pictures & the link to correspond with them:

Bride of Frankenstein

DSC_0906.jpg

Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull

DSC_0945.jpg

Victorian Vampire Glam

DSC_0998.jpg

Dollface

DSC_0012.jpg

Tiger

DSC_0066.jpg

OMG Jasmine those are so awesome!!!! I especially love the dia de los muertos look----so intricate.

Thank you so much ladies! It really takes a lot of time, but I completely enjoy the outcome afterward :) I'm glad you appreciate them!

Jazzy those are REALLY great!
I'm thinking of being Jack Skellington for MTOTP and I can't remember if you did that for someone or not....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter