Disney Intimate weddings/ Disney Cruise weddings

Bride2B

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am new to the boards & I'm planning on getting married in a destination wedding. I'm seeking any advice, opinions, and info about Disney intimate weddings and/or disney cruise weddings. If you have done it, did you enjoy it? Was it worth the $? What all was included in these packages? What about photography? (very important to us) What is the disney private island that the cruise takes you to? How far in advance do I need to book and what do I need to know before going? In short, anything you'd like to add would be greatly appreciated. We are planning a private ceromony for just us or very limited guests, this fall or spring. We are Florida residents if that matters. I have been to the Disney website and have requested some info but have yet to recieve it.
Thanks in advance!

I have scheduled an Intimate vow renewal at WDW for next spring. You can book 12 months in advance. Here's the info for the 2004 Intimate weddings. There is also an Add on package if you have already booked your onsite accomodations. Price for that is $3100 for a Premium ceremony or $2300 for the Deluxe ceremony

2004 Intimate Wedding Packages:

Magical amenities included with every package:

* Luxurious accommodations for four (4) or more nights at one of the following Resorts: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Yacht or Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Wilderness Lodge, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney's BoardWalk Inn or Villas.

* Unlimited Admission during your stay to the Magic Kingdom;Park,
Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's River Country Water Park, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, the DisneyQuest® facility, and Disney's Wide World Of Sports Complex, with the freedom to visit multiple parks and attractions on the same day. (Admission to sporting events at Disney's Wide World Of Sports Complex requiring a separate admission charge is not included.)

* Unlimited use of the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort transportation system (includes monorails, ferry boats and motorcoaches).

* On-Site Wedding Coordinator to assist with Wedding Ceremony and Cake and Champagne Reception.

* Officiant to perform your wedding ceremony.

* Choice of fresh flower bouquet for Bride and fresh flower
boutonniere for Groom.

* Wedding Reception including an Elegant Two Tier Wedding Cake with keepsake cake topper and one bottle of Fairy Tale Cuvee for the toast, served by Host/Hostess.

* A Violinist for ceremony and cake cutting reception for outdoor
ceremonies. Premium Weddings will have an organist at the ceremony and a violinist at the cake cutting reception.

* Four (4) hour Limousine Charter for transportation to and from
wedding ceremony and reception from Resort hotel.

* A website highlighting your personalized event.

* Special Wedding Keepsake.

* Two (2) hours of photography coverage including a portfolio of
twelve (12) images.

* Unique Wedding Certificate signed by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

Premium Intimate Wedding Details:

Four nights from $4,200.00 per couple in a woods-view room at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. The number of packages available at the offered price is limited to certain times of the year, please consult your Intimate Wedding Coordinator for additional details. Other dates and Resorts are available at varying rates and times of the year.
Disney's Premium Intimate Wedding Packages features all twelve of the magical amenities previously mentioned, plus your ceremony in Disney's magnificent Wedding Pavilion. Built on a private island surrounded by majestic Seven Seas Lagoon, Disney's Wedding Pavilion is a glass-enclosed enclave fashioned after a grand Victorian summer house.
Swaying Palm trees envelop the solarium, which offers a picturesque backdrop of the glorious Cinderella Castle. Premium Intimate Wedding Packages feature all twelve magical amenities previously mentioned plus:

* A Wedding ceremony at Disney's Wedding Pavilion including an
organist & a violinist. (Subject to availability and scheduled Monday through Thursday only.)

* Immediately following the ceremony, Wedding Cake and Champagne will be served at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa with the violinist providing background music.

Deluxe Intimate Wedding Details:

Four nights from $3,500.00 per couple in a woods-view room at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. The number of packages available at the offered price is limited to certain times of the year, please consult your Intimate Wedding Coordinator for additional details. Other dates and Resorts are available at varying rates and times of the year.
Disney's Deluxe Intimate Wedding Packages features all twelve of the magical amenities previously mentioned, plus a choice of one (1) of the following locations during daylight hours (subject to availability):

* Sea Breeze Point at Disney's BoardWalk Resort - All the charm, fun and flavor of a Mid-Atlantic boardwalk is yours to discover with a ceremony at Sea Breeze Point; a quaint white wedding gazebo located just off the boardwalk on the shores of Crescent Lake.

* The Wedding Gazebo at Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Evoking the turn-of-the-century splendor of New England seashore resorts, the Wedding Gazebo is located within a colorful rose garden and welcomes couples for their special day in this lovely garden setting.

* Sunrise Terrace at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Nestled within
towering strands of pine trees, the 4th floor balcony setting
overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens and Bay Lake offers a
magical touch to this spectacular wedding venue.

* Sunset Pointe at Disney's Polynesian Resort - Located on a grassy hill overlooking The Seven Seas Lagoon with lush palm trees. Sunset Pointe serves as a perfect setting for a most special ceremony with Cinderella's Castle across the lagoon.

Additional Guests

Our WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Intimate Wedding Packages are designed for the wedding couple only. You are welcome to invite up to eight (8) additional guests to be part of you magical wedding celebration. If you choose to have as many as thirteen (13) guests, Disney will provide to you with a second coordinator to attend to your guests on the day of your wedding for an additional fee.*

In order to provide a quality guest experience we ask that all of your guests stay in a Walt Disney World owned and operated resort. Your Intimate Coordinator will be happy to assist you with these reservations.

Wedding events in excess of fifteen (15) people total are considered Custom Wedding Events. For more information on a Custom Wedding at the Walt Disney World Resort, please contact one of our professional Wedding Consultants at (407) 828-3400.

I don't have any info for the cruise.

Janis

Thank you so much that was very helpfull! Congrats & good luck w/ renewing of ur vows!
I'd still be interesting in cruise info if anyone has it,
Thanks again.

I will be getting married this November aboard the Disney Magic.

The package does not include pictures, but they do have where you can have pictures taken. I don't have my paper with me but the most expensive package is $375 which is what we are choosing.

We are also Florida residents. They give FL residents a $90 ship credit because you must go down in person to get your marriage license.

The cruise must be booked before you book the wedding and the wedding you can book at 8 months out.

The island that the ceremony takes place is Castaway Cay. You are legally married at port before you set sail.

We are doing a very intimate wedding with no guests.

If you need more information or you choose a date after November I will be more than willing to share some of our experiences and pictures from our wedding.

If you need to know some more before just ask away.

We are thinking about getting married March of 2004, so I would look forward to seeing your pics and hearing about your experiences! Congratulations! Thanks for the info!

Hi I hope this worked. I just wanted to let you know that disney quoted me 3100 for a delux intimate add on. I think they might have mistaken my wedding for a premium one instead. Did you just talk to disney? Thanks

Disney Faxed me a ton of info about the packages & I recieved my book in the mail. The premium package starts @ 4,200 & the Deluxe package starts @ 3,500 and the cruise costs anywhere from 3,878 to 6,038 depending on the # of nights & if you want the land getaway too. These prices are for 2004 since I'm looking to book in March! I'm so excited now! They were very helpful! If anyone wants to add, feel free!
Thanks everyone! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter