Disney Junior Adults

Romtasia

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I just wanted to come on here and ask if there is any Disney adult out there who loves watching Disney Junior shows like me without any kids. I love watching shows like Bluey, Vampirina, The Lion Guard, and more because it's so comforting and it makes me happy.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to come on here and ask if there is any Disney adult out there who loves watching Disney Junior shows like me without any kids. I love watching shows like Bluey, Vampirina, The Lion Guard, and more because it's so comforting and it makes me happy.

Hey, nothing wrong with that. I don't tend to get too into the Disney Jr. shows, but I do appreciate them. I watched a little Lion Guard and The Rocketeer, mostly because I was interested in the continuity and how they fit into the overall storylines (surprisingly well, I might add). I will almost certianly be watching the new Jedi show when it come sout, because, you know, Star Wars! They do create some pretty animation for these shows - it's so bright and colorful. I like that they don't pump them out on the cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter