• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magazine

diz karen

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else not received their Disney Magazine. I called to renew my Disney club card yesterday and I mentioned that I had not received my magazine yet. The women told me that they do not mail the magazine to Canada. I said "Excuse me? I have been getting it for a couple of years." She said that I should call the magazine then. That was helpful!

Karen, I called yesterday, too. Everyone else seems to have received their winteredition about a month ago. When I called, I discovered that my Disney Magazine had an expiration date of Fall '02, even though my DC membership expiration date had been 02/03. Apparently, the renewal had not gone through properly, so the CM merely updated my files to reflect the Fall '03 expiration date. I'll be getting my copy before Christmas! YEAH!

PS. The number that I called was: 1-515-246-6952

Hope that you can get your magazine straightened out!

Thanks Debbie for the phone number. We haven't received ours yet either, but I really hadn't thought about it until I read this thread.

Karen, I was wondering about the DC renewal. Did you get a renewal form or reminder. I think our membership should be up this month, but I have yet to receive anything in the mail. Should I just call the number Debbie posted or should I expect to receive a renewal form?

Thanks,
Jeff

Unfortunately, Dec. 12 was the last day to renew a Disney Club membership since Disney club is discontinued after next December. My membership did not expire until March but they gave a prorated price to people who wanted to continue their membership until next Dec.
I am pretty sure it is too late to renew but you could call and check.

Remewal: I never was notified about renewing. As soon as I heard that DC was goin' down, I renewed online.

Phone number: That was the phone number that DC gave me ( I had emailed them) in order to contact the Disney magazine. The 800 number that DC gave me, wouldn't work in Canada :( so I had to pay for the call.

We have not recieved ours yet either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter