Disney Magic Cruise w/ Teen

How would you rate the Disney Magic's Teen Activities?

• Great

• Good

• Just OK

• Horrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

kneedle

Earning My Ears
Our family is taking our first cruise this November on the Disney Magic. We are avid Disney fans having visited WDW about 8 times in the past 10 years.

My only concern is whether my 14 year old will be bored on the cruise. My husband and I were hoping for alone time while on board.

I would appreciate any feedback on the teen activities on board. The literature makes Common Ground sound great, but I wanted to hear from folks who have actually experienced it.

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions.

K :D

With my DD14 it was not so much all the activities that she enjoyed but the friends she made and the time spent doing the activities with the new friends. she still keeps in touch with all the friends she has made over the last 7 DCL cruises!! On all those cruises I have NEVER once heard the dreaded words....I AM BORED...quite the opposite...we had to track her down to spend some time with us!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter