Christopher Robin lv 5
Hiro ready for 7
Baymax lv 6
Yokai lv 8
Go Go lv 7
Honey Lemon lv 8
Fred lv 8
Wasabi lv 6

I'm waiting on leveling up all POTC characters until I get Tia so I won't have any token conflicts. Although, I'm taking a small crab break for 3 more days.

I'm waiting on leveling up all POTC characters until I get Tia so I won't have any token conflicts. Although, I'm taking a small crab break for 3 more days.
And now as if I needed more pressure, Will is now ready for 10. I think I need something close to 200 flags right now. Only 6 away from Tia, at least. Then I have 24 hours until she is welcomed, so I can collect during that period.

Last edited:
@Windwaker4444 I like this game, so here's mine:

John Darling - collecting for 6
Michael Darling - collecting for 4
Elizabeth Swann - ready for 9 <--- on hold till after the crab event
Jack Sparrow - ready for 9 <--- on hold till after the crab event
Will Turner - ready for 9 <--- on hold till after the crab event
Captain Barbossa - collecting for 6 <--- on hold till after the crab event
Tia Dalma - need 20 lockets, and 19 ears
Davy Jones ready for 6 <--- on hold till after the crab event, I don't think I'm making 35 crabs total, but I'm still gonna try. I'm at 12 now
Bambi - collecting for 10
Flower - collecting for 10
Jack-Jack collecting for 9
Christopher Robin - collecting for 4
Hiro - ready for 8
Baymax - collecting for 7
Yokai - collecting for 8
Go Go - collecting for 8
Honey Lemon - ready for 8
Fred - collecting for 8
Wasabi - collecting for 7

I"m guessing we should be prepared to collect 7 more characters for the Little Mermaid event, as 7 seems to be a popular character set number, but I can't figure who the 7 would be. Maybe Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle, Ursula and King Triton? If they make things small enough or rectangular shaped, I'll be able to keep an entire plot of land open still, while I know isn't possible, but I will still wish it, :)

Last edited:
Current progress:

Mickey-currently leveling up,didn't look at his level,but he'll be done in 2 hours
Goofy-level 4
Daisy-level 2,need to level her for a quest
Jessie-level 4
Woody-level 4
Buzz-level 4
Bo Peep-level 3
Hamm-level 1
Sarge-level 2
Cinderella-level 3
Charming-level 4
Tinker Bell-level 3
Will-level 1;just finished building Tortuga Tavern so he's on that quest

On the quests to welcome Mike and the Fairy Godmother

As much as it pains me,I think I'm going to have to abandon my iOS game. At least this gave me the chance to start anew on a device that's not going to end up wearing out on me like the iPad did(4 years I had that thing!);I haven't spent a gem since starting(currently at 197)and I have no plans to buy chests.

It seems that I have needed 6 Tia lockets for the better part of a week and then I got 4 yesterday and the final two overnight. Now I am pirate flag poor. After starting Elizabeth Swan to level 9, I now need flags to welcome Tia, and to level up Davy Jones, Tia, Will, and Barbossa. I need 143 flags in all.

143 flags ? That's less than it takes to move baymax from level 3 to 4. /sarcasm , just kidding. or not. But maybe.

Man,the hype train is strong with the fandom today. Everyone's convinced the next event is for The Little Mermaid even though there's been NOTHING to indicate it as such. I think if it had anything to do with it,the teaser would be a bit more obvious(like shells,starfish,maybe a dinglehopper). I even saw someone comment that they saw part of Ursula's body,but I watched that clip multiple times and saw nothing.

Would you care to revise your statement?

0B928B5E-95B6-4A7C-9505-FC0A4F9029B7.jpeg

So after welcoming Tia (takes 24 hours), she has a 4hr quest, followed by Barossa's 24hr quest looking for Jacks ship. I wonder if that corner of Adventureland along with the ship will finally be revealed after this or not...
Also, no Pirates of Caribbean ride yet...

My current game strategy:
1) Pirates are all busy collecting flags
2) Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy are all working on items for the crabs
3) Big Hero 6 characters are all bouncing between a full round of microbot collecting and then a full round of 2-hour tasks

By the time Tia is in my park at 9:30 this evening, she will be ready to move to Level 2. Then Davy Jones to 3, then Christopher Robin to 5, then Barbossa to 7, and finally Baymax to 7. After that, it'll be back to collecting more pirate flags to get Will to 10. I should have enough microbots to level up another character soon, but I think I am missing just a handful of tokens for one or two of the characters. Going to be a busy next few hours at my park.

Got my platinum chest from collecting 35 crabs. No Davy Jones. This makes 8-10 that I’ve opened with no luck.
Received mine this morning too. My trouble is that there's nothing left to get from them. We get another one tomorrow on the calendar, and then in 7 more days of collecting on our calendar. I'd at least prefer a concession stand over the sundial I won today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter