Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally got to welcomed the Mayor after having to wait a few hours for my Ursula to finish leveling. :thumbsup2 The good news for leveling the Mayor to level 2 is you only need 5 of each item. The bad news is he costs $10K EC. Some of us should be able to level him to 2, but have a feeling that 3 isn’t gonna happen. I remember that they pulled this same **** last TC. So it’s likely were gonna be stuck with a lot of wasted EC. I hope they would atleast let us by additional items with all that extra EC, it I know that’s wishfully thinking. :confused3

I agree. There is pretty much no chance of getting him to L3. Even level 2 will be a challenge.

I have everything I need to welcome the Mayor, but I currently have pirate Jack leveling up to 10. Still have 16 hrs to finish him. Wish I would have planned that out better. Thx for the info on what we need to level the Mayor up. 10k might be tough, but I'm going to go for it. Good luck all!!

I was able to buy 13 hats this morning. I stopped using hot cocoa yesterday so I could stock up since I don’t have Wall-E or Maximus so I have 24. I’m guessing it will take me at least a couple more days before I can welcome the Mayor, depends on how fast I can earn those progress rewards.

Will unused hot cocoa be available for the next event?

I am welcoming the mayor right now. I have to say the cocoa drops have been good. I wish we could carry them over to the next tower challenge event as I have 59 now. I only used enough to finish in the second tier prize level for the earlier rounds.

I had cocoa left after the last tower event. When this one began, I was back to zero.

Ok then. Good to know there's no reason to stockpile it. I quit playing after I got Christopher Robin during the last event. We were traveling and I wanted to focus on that and not play the game, so I have no idea if I had cocoa left over or not. Thanks for the info!

I am welcoming the mayor right now. I have to say the cocoa drops have been good. I wish we could carry them over to the next tower challenge event as I have 59 now. I only used enough to finish in the second tier prize level for the earlier rounds.

Whaaaaatttt? How in the world do you have so much? My characters are drinking it almost as fast (and sometimes faster) than I get it.

Ok then. Good to know there's no reason to stockpile it. I quit playing after I got Christopher Robin during the last event. We were traveling and I wanted to focus on that and not play the game, so I have no idea if I had cocoa left over or not. Thanks for the info!

Whaaaaatttt? How in the world do you have so much? My characters are drinking it almost as fast (and sometimes faster) than I get it.
I only have two characters that can give cocoa so I’m having a little trouble. I also have basically no one for this section of the tower challenge so probably not getting the mayor.

I only have two characters that can give cocoa so I’m having a little trouble. I also have basically no one for this section of the tower challenge so probably not getting the mayor.

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you were able to get the other 3 characters and their buildings at least. I think I have all the ones who can collect the cocoa looking for it all day, and I'm still coming up short. 3rd part is always harder for me since I don't have Wall-E.

Took almost all of yesterday off for Mickey’s not so scary but still had built up enough for all but 2 of the final token. Probably welcome him tonight.

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you were able to get the other 3 characters and their buildings at least. I think I have all the ones who can collect the cocoa looking for it all day, and I'm still coming up short. 3rd part is always harder for me since I don't have Wall-E.
I only have eve and I just got the tangled characters so they are only level 2. I was able to get all of the buildings and characters though. I have like 12 mayor hats and 13 megaphones but only 1 ribbon

I only have eve and I just got the tangled characters so they are only level 2. I was able to get all of the buildings and characters though. I have like 12 mayor hats and 13 megaphones but only 1 ribbon

As I have none of the characters for the fourth column I do not expect to get mayor, as I said earlier. I have all megaphones and Robbins but so far only 2 hats. Just don’t see getting enough EC to finish even with four days left. I have the characters for the other columns leveled well but only Eve on the third row. We will see.

In regards to the cocoa, when you click on the Tower Challenge bar, and then click on the question mark at the bottom left of the screen, it says"At the end of the challenge, all of your Maleficent Coins will be converted and your Refreshers will be cleared, so make sure to use them!"

In regards to the cocoa, when you click on the Tower Challenge bar, and then click on the question mark at the bottom left of the screen, it says"At the end of the challenge, all of your Maleficent Coins will be converted and your Refreshers will be cleared, so make sure to use them!"

I wish they’d hold over the cocoas from previous events. If they can do it with tokens for characters we haven’t welcomed and those net/lure things for the crabs they can do it for the cocoas. I know they won’t because it means less panicked ppl throwing $$$$ at them to finish the event. They’d also prob try to put a limit on how many cocoas you can hold which I wouldn’t want either.

I have a crazy amount of Cocoa 35 or more. I think it's because I haven't had that 4th slot open until this round. I also forgot to switch Mickey the first day or so into his Halloween costume so he wasn't collecting. I would have had more if I had been paying attention. Not that I need any extra Cocoa. Too bad they don't transfer over for the next Tower challenge as I would be doing great.

I have a crazy amount of Cocoa 35 or more. I think it's because I haven't had that 4th slot open until this round. I also forgot to switch Mickey the first day or so into his Halloween costume so he wasn't collecting. I would have had more if I had been paying attention. Not that I need any extra Cocoa. Too bad they don't transfer over for the next Tower challenge as I would be doing great.

Actually the 4th slot has so many characters that I can pick from that I haven't needed to use any cocoa there at all. Of course, I need to use 1 on Eve every 2 hours.

What about the tokens we collect? So if I get 15 mayor items but can’t get the mayor am I just SOL?

During the first round the Fab 5 all were giving up Cocoa's every 1/3 collection. Some would be every other collection. That along with strategy of playing to finish in the second tier prize range for the 2 Coco's and maximum Maleficent coins. I already have the Maleficent hat stand and I really didn't care about what was in the chest. I think I finished with 45 Coco's in the first round.

The second round was pretty much the same although I did go through a few more Cocoa's to finish in that same second-tier price level. I think I finished that one with 55. I will definitely be sending all five characters all the way to the end to finish in the top 10 for the 3rd round.

During the first round the Fab 5 all were giving up Cocoa's every 1/3 collection. Some would be every other collection. That along with strategy of playing to finish in the second tier prize range for the 2 Coco's and maximum Maleficent coins. I already have the Maleficent hat stand and I really didn't care about what was in the chest. I think I finished with 45 Coco's in the first round.

The second round was pretty much the same although I did go through a few more Cocoa's to finish in that same second-tier price level. I think I finished that one with 55. I will definitely be sending all five characters all the way to the end to finish in the top 10 for the 3rd round.

I was getting good drops in the first round, too. I ended up in the top tier in both contests so far, not from trying to do that, but just from playing my characters so that I'd get all the items I needed.

I have all the items needed to get the Mayor to Level 2 at this point, but nothing close to the 10K EC needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter