Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got the Arendelle Rink on Windows and the Frozen float on iOS. From my platinum chest opened this morning:(fanfare)a lovely,not one of a kind CORONIAN SUNDIAL and from a gold chest a SUSHI CONCESSION. Can't win 'em all.

I’m really starting to get worried/annoyed that Mickey is only bringing back Aladdin’s hats from his 2 hr task. I might need to buy Calhoun but I really want Felix and I only have 398 gems

wow that´s a 4 star stand.after the disappointments over the last weeks i would be more than happy with that producing at least some magic haha.can´t remember when i got at least a stand out of some gold or platinum chest.
It wasn’t anything I was interested in and it would just take up more room in my tiny park that I don’t have lol

Two fabric pieces away from being able to choose between Minnie and Pete. Not sure either is going to matter because no one else helps with fabric.

I did notice that the interns were now forced to change the name of the Mickey and Friends costumes over from "Classic" to what they are now calling "Modern". None of the other character sets with costumes are branded as modern though as they remain classic.

IOS game gifted me a lovely Sand Sculpture for Merlin. But Windows game got me the Elsa Costume. The completist in me is happy about that. Not that I'm gambling on chests to get me the other two costumes.

So in my Windows game, Anna has a quest (of course, I had already sent her off for 6 hr...) but I don't have this in IOS yet. Anyone know the trigger? I restarted the app. Ralph is at 3, Calhoun is at 2 in both games.

Already had all the Frozen stuff, got the sculpture thing. Despite my disdain for fruitcake, that was actually what I was hoping for.

Also tapped a cloud inadvertently when going for a Pop Up, which are inexplicably pink whooshes by the time I am able to find them.

I wonder if we are going to get Christmas themed decorations for the park?

It’s making me mad. In 10 minutes Mickey will be done so hopefully it’s a necklace this time

i got already mad after he didn´t drop a single token the last time and after i sent him again he said "let´s work together pal!".i´m certainly doing my part "pal"

woody instead says "i told you i´m the right toy for the job" and he doesn´t disappoint me.a real example

Last edited:
i got already mad after he didn´t drop a single token the last time and after i sent him again he said "let´s work together pal!".i´m certainly doing my part "pal"

woody instead says "i told you i´m the right toy for the job" and he doesn´t disappoint me.a real example
:rotfl2:

Mickey finally brought me my necklace. I accidentally sent Ralph on his 2 hr side quest instead of the main one but that’s okay.

I think this is the first event where we can get EC from old attractions! I'm getting hearts from a few Aladdin and B&B ones today. I can't remember this happening in any other event, but I could be forgetting something I guess.

Here's my update for today:

Got the Frozen Float out of the chest... not something I have any use for at this point...

Was going to wait on the tapper thing, but of course hit a cloud early on this morning, so oh well.

Two fabric pieces away from being able to choose between Minnie and Pete. Not sure either is going to matter because no one else helps with fabric.

Does this mean you got Steamboat Willie?

so the bad news is i still don´t have my last necklace for ralph to level him up.the good news though is mickey can´t collect for aladin anymore as he is full.and he will stay that way for the rest of the event!
a strange thing happened though.even though i actually started the tapper event with all the others and always caught them right away when i saw them 2 people have 8 clouds more.did it reset faster for them finishing earlier?

I think this is the first event where we can get EC from old attractions! I'm getting hearts from a few Aladdin and B&B ones today. I can't remember this happening in any other event, but I could be forgetting something I guess.

Here's my update for today:

Got the Frozen Float out of the chest... not something I have any use for at this point...

Was going to wait on the tapper thing, but of course hit a cloud early on this morning, so oh well.

Does this mean you got Steamboat Willie?
Nope. Mickey drops fabric about 2/3 of the time, so I'm waiting on two more of those. I bought the button fabric from Merlin with my 40k+ useless magic.

Somehow (cough cough) I found a platinum chest in my park yesterday so it's on the pedestal to open today. Funny how I didn't find a single gold or platinum chest the whole time the bundles were offered at a discount. As if by magic, once the promotion was ended, hey look... a free platinum chest. I'm TOTALLY sure this was a coincidence and not the interns trying to convince players to buy the bundle.

Nope. Mickey drops fabric about 2/3 of the time, so I'm waiting on two more of those. I bought the button fabric from Merlin with my 40k+ useless magic.

Somehow (cough cough) I found a platinum chest in my park yesterday so it's on the pedestal to open today. Funny how I didn't find a single gold or platinum chest the whole time the bundles were offered at a discount. As if by magic, once the promotion was ended, hey look... a free platinum chest. I'm TOTALLY sure this was a coincidence and not the interns trying to convince players to buy the bundle.

Ah, ok. My Mickey's been coming back with lots of it, too, but I haven't bought any from Merlin yet. I don't have as much elixir as you do - I'm just short of 20K at the moment. Also had Mickey working on EC, which is probably a mistake.

I haven't been "into" this event as much as usual... I'm not paying close attention and not taking care to not level up my characters to make collecting for other ones easier, so I think today's character will take me longer than usual to welcome.

Also had Mickey working on EC, which is probably a mistake.

I haven't been "into" this event as much as usual... I'm not paying close attention and not taking care to not level up my characters to make collecting for other ones easier, so I think today's character will take me longer than usual to welcome.
I have characters working on tokens and foregoing the event currency. NBC are all working on the Mayor and Mickey is working on fabric.

I went ahead and used the 200 gems to get Calhoun. I’m at 197 so hopefully Felix is only 200 because I can easily get that many in 12 days

I went ahead and used the 200 gems to get Calhoun. I’m at 197 so hopefully Felix is only 200 because I can easily get that many in 12 days

For most events the 2nd character was 275 gems. But last event they raised the price to 300 gems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter