Disney Magic Kingdoms

That video made things as clear as mud. Something about enchantments and enhancements, but be careful or you may hit a shadow that will disenchant you but not everything about you. Do I have it right?

That video made things as clear as mud. Something about enchantments and enhancements, but be careful or you may hit a shadow that will disenchant you but not everything about you. Do I have it right?
Certainly a hell of a lot closer than I'd come with an explanation.

I watched it and agree with the clear as mud statement. Also, it sounds like it's way too complicated for a fun game.
I agree that they're making it too complicated. Between the season pass, and the tower event changes I just don't know if I like this at all.

Update is live with Webby and Medusa (who requires WAY too many tokens). Also, somehow, Bianca's tokens are STILL not in the shop, so the years long quest to get her from level 9 to level 10 continues.

And the new "improvements" to the Tower Challenge can go die in a fire. I'm just glad I don't need any of those characters so I can skip it and focus on the main storyline (and the slow grind of leveling up my Turning Red and Hocus Pocus characters).

I noticed with the new update that the perfume token for Bianca now has more characters collecting for it. But of course I only need 2 more of these. I think the ear hats added one new character to collect. Once you get Madame Medusa, then you could add another character to collect Bianca's ear hat token. I did notice that currently, you can purchase both Madame Medusa and Webby's tokens in Merlin's shop. Also looks like you can purchase Frozen and Onward relic tokens for attraction enhancements.

I don't see an update. Weird.

ETA - NVM. I have to force it.
No update on my end either for Android. I've been refreshing all day but no good. It's permanent content so I don't mind, but man, the consistently inconsistent nature of Gameloft is maddening.

No update on my end either for Android. I've been refreshing all day but no good. It's permanent content so I don't mind, but man, the consistently inconsistent nature of Gameloft is maddening.
There was a post on Instagram yesterday that indicated there was an issue again with Google store and getting the update there. Update is available for Windows and Apple though. So Gameloft is aware of the issue and is trying to resolve.

Oh, if you want to spend 150,000 Elixir, you can get The Golden Condor to help with Webby.

I've got so many things to throw into Merlin's cauldron at this point, I likely will get the Condor just because.

Got a random happiness drop this morning because it's another great day in the kingdom. I'm on Tier 68 of the season pass...still trucking along.

I've got so many things to throw into Merlin's cauldron at this point, I likely will get the Condor just because.

Got a random happiness drop this morning because it's another great day in the kingdom. I'm on Tier 68 of the season pass...still trucking along.
The price was incorrect and has been changed to 15,000. People who spent 150K are supposed to be refunded the difference.

If they had only implemented the changes to the main aspect of the Tower event, then it would be a decent change. But no. They had to add in the complication of these attraction and other things that seem to make it difficult. Had a character that said it could do something, but then it wouldn't let me select anything. Maybe there is a limit on two characters doing a task. Since I don't need any of the characters, it will be interesting to see how much I do with the Tower event. At least now we have other things we can use the Tower event currency on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter