Disney Magic Kingdoms

I seem to be running behind a bit on Season. I need 12 more levels. Still need Quasi as well , no hats overnight need 3 more sigh!

I had all characters for Quasi's hats out last night (except Phoebus since an attraction needs to be enchanted for that) and came away with one hat. Plus side if I have all Quasi's statues and Djali and Frollo are read to get leveled; Phoebus and Esmerelda will get there today. And it's only 230 gems to finish Quasi now and I have plenty of them.

Historically, for me, tokens right after the final character unlocks are hard to come by. But the more I grind and the closer we get to the end of the event, the easier they tend to be. Hope it stays that way now.

Welcomed Quasi and at Season level 142. I may make it to 150 as well, did not think I would. Quasi’s hats dropped better today, I got the three I needed.

I didn't buy Djali and I've only got 4 of Quasimodo's ear hats, and that's with setting timers (except for while I'm sleeping) to maximize my opportunities. These drops are HORRIBLE. I'm probably not going to get him and I'm kind of pissed off about it. Good grief.

I didn't buy Djali and I've only got 4 of Quasimodo's ear hats, and that's with setting timers (except for while I'm sleeping) to maximize my opportunities. These drops are HORRIBLE. I'm probably not going to get him and I'm kind of pissed off about it. Good grief.
This is one of the first times I can recall where the premium character is not really helping out with the event. While Gameloft says that Djali will help, he is not helping to get Quasi at all. The one exception is if you go through and do several attraction enhancements, then Djali and Pheobus will have a 60 minute task to get the Quasi Ears Hat. So in my opinion Djali has been a dud so far.

This is one of the first times I can recall where the premium character is not really helping out with the event. While Gameloft says that Djali will help, he is not helping to get Quasi at all. The one exception is if you go through and do several attraction enhancements, then Djali and Pheobus will have a 60 minute task to get the Quasi Ears Hat. So in my opinion Djali has been a dud so far.
"Several enhancements" is really just one. Watch the event ads and you likely would have gotten there. And it's pretty common for Gameloft to do this.

Had pretty decent drops for Quasi ear hats over night. I only need one right now. If push comes to shove tomorrow, I'll gem it and be done...but I really want to get it through actual quests to prove it can be done.

Also 123 happiness away from tier 150 and getting Maurice. I should be done with the season right after the daily task refresh.

I got an ad for the Legendary Chests. Assuming the logo's they used are the chests which will appear, Luca is not part of the group. Sad panda.

Done. Quasi's last ear hat dropped. That got me enough happiness to also get Maurice from the Season Pass. All of it done without gemming.

I also got a pop up in my game: January 6 is the Raya tower event walk through.

3 hats away from Quasi and at tier 145. Not too bad since I didn’t get Djail. I didn’t have enough gems for Djail, so I used them on sale chests and got a bunch of other characters. Fairly pleased with the result. Will gem out the last 3 hats for Quasi if need be

Welcomed Quasi overnight on my phone, but I will be lucky to welcome Esmerelda on Windows. Glad I did not buy the season pass again, because I just don't get close.

Welcomed Quasimodo, which gave me a ton of happiness, so that takes care of the season's calendar for me. Need 2 carvings and 1 hat for level 2, which I suspect will end the event. UPDATE: and sure enough, that was the final quest. Event... over.
One more hat to level up here. I think I can, I think I can…..

To add the sauce on my sundae from yesterday, I spent 375 gems for six Attraction Enchantment Chests. Aside from a whole lot of blueprints and relics (which I needed), I also got Splash Mountain. The only attractions I don't have now are the Mad Tea Party, Oogie Boogie Spin and Forest Ice Rink. I haven't gotten to Madame Medusa's Riverboat in the MSL yet, so I don't count that one as "needed."

I can sit back and focus on leveling characters for the next week or so now.

As a non-Kingdom Passer, was able to get Maurice with about nine days to spare. So, guess I'll continue on for another season.

But, very happy for now to be be able to completely ignore weekly tasks for one week.

To add the sauce on my sundae from yesterday, I spent 375 gems for six Attraction Enchantment Chests. Aside from a whole lot of blueprints and relics (which I needed), I also got Splash Mountain. The only attractions I don't have now are the Mad Tea Party, Oogie Boogie Spin and Forest Ice Rink. I haven't gotten to Madame Medusa's Riverboat in the MSL yet, so I don't count that one as "needed."

I can sit back and focus on leveling characters for the next week or so now.
Tea Party used to be useful for trophies back in the day, but it hasn't been useful I'm forever. The ice rink is pretty much useless after you level the Babmi set to 10. And even then I cannot remember when or how I needed it. I'd day you are pretty safe without them.

For those of you that were able to get Maurice already, did you use gems to speed things up? I have completed every daily and weekly task for the last three months, completed happiness tasks every day, and was always top 5 in the challenges for happiness, earning mostly maximum happiness…and yet I still have 2.5 levels to go as of today. I know I will get him, but can’t understand how people are done already.

Last season I wasn’t aware early on that earning happiness was the key to success so I used gems at the end of the event to get the character. I just feel like I’ve done all I can to get Maurice but still find myself a week behind others. Not sure what I am missing 🤔

For those of you that were able to get Maurice already, did you use gems to speed things up? I have completed every daily and weekly task for the last three months, completed happiness tasks every day, and was always top 5 in the challenges for happiness, earning mostly maximum happiness…and yet I still have 2.5 levels to go as of today. I know I will get him, but can’t understand how people are done already.

Last season I wasn’t aware early on that earning happiness was the key to success so I used gems at the end of the event to get the character. I just feel like I’ve done all I can to get Maurice but still find myself a week behind others. Not sure what I am missing 🤔
If you pay for the Kingdom Pass, it bumps up all the happiness you earn (I think by 10%) so all the daily/weekly/event tasks are worth more. I know that's how I got him early and I'd assume how most others did it.

I am not a Kingdom Passer, so no bonus for me, but I can say I earned every happiness reward possible during the season - daily, weekly, event, and whatever tapper/collection rewards that became available. I did not collect every single park guest happiness task 24 hours per day, but always more than enough to complete whatever daily or weekly tasks. I clearly play the game too much, but for two seasons now, collecting every possible happiness reward has been enough to complete the season at least a week early without paying for the Kingdom Pass.

I am not a Kingdom Passer, so no bonus for me, but I can say I earned every happiness reward possible during the season - daily, weekly, event, and whatever tapper/collection rewards that became available. I did not collect every single park guest happiness task 24 hours per day, but always more than enough to complete whatever daily or weekly tasks. I clearly play the game too much, but for two seasons now, collecting every possible happiness reward has been enough to complete the season at least a week early without paying for the Kingdom Pass.
Ok thanks! i thought I was getting all available happiness but I guess not if you are able to do that a few days at least before me. I’m not worried as I will get Maurice without gems, but a week off these tasks would be great lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter