Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thanks for the reply. New posts just takes me to a list of forums with unread posts, and I only follow this one. I will be sure to try the forum on my phone. Ty.
My phone is an iPhone and the Jump to New is on upper left. Funny how they differ. You do have to be on the Dis Board page

On my laptop, I get notifications most of the time when there is a new post here. It's on the little bell symbol at the upper right next to the search feature. If I click on the notification itself it takes me to the newest post.

Considering I got her a long time ago and she's only at level 8 I think you're either spot on or maybe a bit optimistic.
Yes, in my phone game she's only at Level 7. I use the instance I installed on my desktop as a "procrastination tool", lol.

Just got to collecting for Madam Medusa and Mrs. Jumbo. I'm not trying to blast through them...I have a lot of other characters I want to level first (like 22...I'm guessing the little guy is going to be important in the update; already at level 5).

Meanwhile, both Chewie and TIE Fighter Pilot are leveling to 10 simultaneously. The sooner I can get Vadar, the Imperial Stormtrooper and Yoda to 10, the better. I need to put that entire collection away for a while, lol.

Just got to collecting for Madam Medusa and Mrs. Jumbo. I'm not trying to blast through them
Even if you wanted to blast through them, you wouldn't be able to. Madam Medusa has been horrible to collect for (along with Webby, Winnifred and a few others). Mrs. Jumbo is going to be just as bad. Still need 13 ear hats. I am lucky if I get a single ear hat every few days.

Even if you wanted to blast through them, you wouldn't be able to. Madam Medusa has been horrible to collect for (along with Webby, Winnifred and a few others). Mrs. Jumbo is going to be just as bad. Still need 13 ear hats. I am lucky if I get a single ear hat every few days.

Fair. There are problematic characters I hear from you guys I don't have issues with...and then there are characters I am 1,000,000% tired of trying to collect for...

Phoebus is at 10 and done without really trying. The Mayor, on the other hand, is a HUGE PITA I could just buy the remaining hats, but I kinda consider that cheating.

Abby is currently my nemesis. I don't have the Mike & Sully building that adds a way to collect her, so it's one ear hat at a time. And I probably actually get the hat what feels like 10% of the time. And she's only on Level 7. If Tyler's epic party was at the 3rd enchantment it would help. I only need 58 more Turning Red tokens to do that. 🤪

Webby is going slow at Level 8. Medusa is finally at 9 collecting for 10. Only have 9 ear hats for Jumbo. Finish line is in sight for Mei, and Hunchback I have 2 at 10, 2 at 8, and Quasi at 7. Hopeful to have everyone for Hunchback up one more level before Soul event starts. Maurice, 22, and Stork are in the middle levels currently. I'm glad the tower event is over so I can get back below 100 characters in action. I had to shelve token collecting characters to do the tower thing.

I mean, I don't think anybody thought the KP content would be forever-exclusive. I got my gems, chests, blueprints, scrolls, and an easier Up event when the time came with a head start on relics and common tokens.

I don't mind making a $20 contribution here and there and still felt it was money well spent. Glad people are able to pick up Paradise Falls now who weren't able to get it previously, and it'll be comforting if there's a season where the KP doesn't make sense for me to purchase.
"Exclusive" doesn't really mean much in this game anyway since you can't trade with other players. "Rare" isn't like it was in VMK.

I thought I was going to kick myself afterwards (again), but I gambled 60 gems to get Stitch. I GOT STITCH!!! Simple pleasures, I tell ya. Considering my chance of getting Stitch was 5.48%, I am very happy.
I had been debating doing the same in an affront to get Lilo. Just did and….I got a torch. Feel like Lucy pulled out the football from in front of me😂

I still don’t have Mrs Jumbo. I have been trying for the over the last week for the last two eat hats and have gotten one. Sending characters over and over with no reward is tiring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter