Disney Magic Kingdoms

8 Hats to go. At least now I managed to get one. Was worried something was wrong with my game.

What do you get to keep after the event ends? I just got the prompt to welcome Gaston but with only two options to get tokens, it's not looking good.

I'm trying to figure out what's my best option now. Do we keep roses? Tokens for roses? Tokens for BATB characters? I know magic gets exchanged for gems.

Does anyone else Event Board say something like- Check back soon to compete on the Leader board and earn exclusive LUNAR FESTIVAL event rewards. Wasn't that for Mulan?
I have the same thing. Who ever was in charge of changing it to Beauty and the Beast must have forgotten. Mulan was the last event before BatB.

What do you get to keep after the event ends? I just got the prompt to welcome Gaston but with only two options to get tokens, it's not looking good.

I'm trying to figure out what's my best option now. Do we keep roses? Tokens for roses? Tokens for BATB characters? I know magic gets exchanged for gems.
Event currency changes to Gems. Everything else is usually the same but they will make it harder to collect, Only one or two characters to get bags or ropes.

Welcoming Gaston! In my IOS game.

Finally finished collecting fabric in my Windows game, so Beast is getting dressed. Since I didn't start the event in this one until late on the 20th, I didn't think I would have a real opportunity to get Gaston. However, there is theoretically enough time. I will probably use gems to speed through the 12 hr task. Got everyone who can earn Gaston tokens working on that except Belle and Beast who I obviously need to dance. My biggest problem is Chip is only level 3, which means he can't do the Storytime task with Belle. I have spent the last 24 hrs trying to get his last 2 ear hats to level him up and Belle and chests have failed miserably. Hopefully, Woody will have better luck since he no longer has to work on fabric.

The fabric was annoying in my Windows game too. With the exception of 1 quiver that I was able to get the night before, I basically was collecting Gaston's epic tokens simultaneously with the uncommon fabric. It took the same amount of time to collect 11 Uncommon tokens as it did to collect 17 Epic tokens. Ridiculous.

I did get Tower of Terror out of a gold chest while trying to get fabric so at least my gold chests weren't a complete loss. Also two Bakeries and a stupid Pirate Warning Statue.

Last edited:
I have welcomed Gaston and he has completed his first yellow task. Trying to upgrade him to Level 2 (one more Mickey Gaston Hat needed) so we can do his next task.

I currently have almost 52,000 Event Currency. All my BatB characters are ready to level up. I have almost 1900 gems so I don't really care much about the conversion to gems. Would I be better to upgrade all my characters now? I have them at levels:

Beast: 6
Belle: 4
Cogsworth: 4
Lumiere: 5
Mrs. Potts: 3
Chip:4

They are all ready to upgrade. Assuming I upgrade them all once before the end of the event, I would spend 9200 of event currency (plus upgrading Gaston). I have over 3 million of magic.

Thoughts?

I have welcomed Gaston and he has completed his first yellow task. Trying to upgrade him to Level 2 (one more Mickey Gaston Hat needed) so we can do his next task.

I currently have almost 52,000 Event Currency. All my BatB characters are ready to level up. I have almost 1900 gems so I don't really care much about the conversion to gems. Would I be better to upgrade all my characters now? I have them at levels:

Beast: 6
Belle: 4
Cogsworth: 4
Lumiere: 5
Mrs. Potts: 3
Chip:4

They are all ready to upgrade. Assuming I upgrade them all once before the end of the event, I would spend 9200 of event currency (plus upgrading Gaston). I have over 3 million of magic.

Thoughts?

If you don't care about the gem conversion, I'd just upgrade as you see fit.

5 more Ears needed for Gaston. I hope I will get them in time. I refuse to pay any money on the game.

Thoughts?

I would upgrade as much as possible. You have plenty of gems and magic to not care about using currency. I have done this since welcoming Gaston on thursday. Farming roses first.
You will be surprised how much currency you can earn still though.
Where I am at...
Beast and Cogsworth at 8
Lumiere Belle and Mrs Potts at 7
Chip at 6
Gaston at 3 (1 more hat needed for 4)
and almost 78,000 in currency I did finish 23rd in the last challenge which netted me 4,500 in currency.
Will keep levelling provided I can until event ends as I am sure drop rates will be harder with less characters being able to get them.

Event currency changes to Gems. Everything else is usually the same but they will make it harder to collect, Only one or two characters to get bags or ropes.
the bags and rope are unnecessary outside of events, after the frozen event, tasks that dropped those just dropped the snowflake. and saved rope and bags will just dissapear, not even usable for the next event
you keep everything you've earned and the event currency will convert to gems at a 2k event to 1 gem with a 40 gem cap. Having someone unlocked but not yet welcome means that you wont be able to welcome them after the event until it ether comes back or they stick them in a chest. level up requirements can change so someone that was ready to level could end up needed more tokens and they will need magic to level in place of the event currency.

How do we know when we finish this event? I have Beast at level 8, everyone else at 6 expect Gaston at 4 but have hasn't any quests now for a bit. I have 92k of event currency so should I just start levelling these up to 10? Fell a bit lost at the moment...

• How do we know when we finish this event? I have Beast at level 8, everyone else at 6 expect Gaston at 4 but have hasn't any quests now for a bit. I have 92k of event currency so should I just start levelling these up to 10? Fell a bit lost at the moment...

Once you have Gaston, that's technically the end of the event. There are no more blue quests. There are some yellow quests that aren't really part of the event but they will disappear once the BatB event ends.

Only 80,000 event currency will get converted into gems. Everything else will disappear so at minimum I would use the extra 12,000 event currency you have to level up characters. If you can, level up as many as you can. Once the event ends:

- All the bags and ropes disappear. The quests that earned bags and ropes will now earn roses (most likely only BatB characters can earn roses)
- Less characters can get the items to upgrade the characters
- All event currency disappears and you use magic to upgrade characters
- In the past, the characters need higher numbers of tokens then during the event.

I would focus on:

- Upgrading the characters as much as possible
- Make sure you collect as many roses as possible. Use up all your ropes and bags as they just disappear.
- Keep 80,000 event currency if possible as you can earn 40 gems.

Last edited:
Once you have Gaston, that's technically the end of the event. There are no more blue quests. There are some yellow quests that aren't really part of the event but they will disappear once the BatB event ends.

Only 80,000 event currency will get converted into gems. Everything else will disappear so at minimum I would use the extra 12,000 event currency you have to level up characters. If you can, level up as many as you can. Once the event ends:

- All the bags and ropes disappear. The quests that earned bags and ropes will now earn roses (most likely only BatB characters can earn roses)
- Less characters can get the items to upgrade the characters
- All event currency disappears and you use magic to upgrade characters
- In the past, the characters need higher numbers of tokens then during the event.

I would focus on:

- Upgrading the characters as much as possible
- Make sure you collect as many roses as possible. Use up all your ropes and bags as they just disappear.
- Keep 80,000 event currency if possible as you can earn 40 gems.

Thank you so much. I was just hoping for some grand finale. X

I love these events, but they are never long enough for me to complete them! With my work schedule, I only have 1 hour max. in the morning before leaving for work to play, then 3-4 hours in the evening, then weekends. I usually finish all but the last step. I'm on the ball gown and tux now, that should finish tonight, but it sounds from reading these posts that there's no way I'll be able to welcome Gaston before the event ends. I tried to play on my iPhone from work and my iPad, but I had sync issues and found it much easier (and better visually) to only play on my iPad at home.

Is anyone else having trouble with the April Fool's happiness event. I was pretty heigh up in ranking with about 8 happiness, and now the game is saying that I only have 1. I'm just waiting for April fools to pop up.

Does anyone know what you're supposed to be collecting for this April fools event? It says I have 3 but I'm not even sure where and what I collected. And I wonder what that message meant when the event started about never knowing when you'll need the decorations, was that a joke?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter