Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just an update: after Woody's 24 hour task you can start to welcome Bullseye, but of course he needs 60 luxo balls, 30 toy saddles and 30 ear hats to welcome! The toy saddles range from 1-4 hour task and the ear hats are 6 hour tasks from Zurg and Flynn Rider unless you have Wall-E then him and Eve have a 2 hour task.
Return of the Luxo ball?????

They stated that is starts at 15:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) which is 5 hours ahead, 10am, of my time zone CT (Central time), so anyone in a different time zone figure accordingly.

Just an update: after Woody's 24 hour task you can start to welcome Bullseye, but of course he needs 60 luxo balls, 30 toy saddles and 30 ear hats to welcome! The toy saddles range from 1-4 hour task and the ear hats are 6 hour tasks from Zurg and Flynn Rider unless you have Wall-E then him and Eve have a 2 hour task.

This will actually take forever!

I was kind of hoping that we could open up Frontierland before Bullseye so that we would have space to place the lion king event buildings! Back to square 1!
Luckily I had 54 of the luxo balls and between Woody and Mickeys house it didn't take long to get to 60. I had 3 quests completed to get the saddle and hats and only 2 of the 3 produced for each. This is going to take a long time.

I've got all my characters just hanging out right now waiting for 8 am Pacific to roll around. Then I'll see who needs to do what and go from there. Both Woody and Nick are ready for their next storyline tasks...but they're in a hold mode. No one is going to get leveled up aside from Lion King characters. Got some bronze chests cooking...waiting for the event to start for the gold and platinum ones.

Bring it. :)

Sadly my Mickey is busy for another 30 minutes. I noticed with the update when I tap on buildings to get Magic or stars they hang in the air until I tap them, they don't fly automatically up. It's also weird how they plopped Pride rock right near the castle.

So, I have 349 gems...Do I buy Zazu and the parade float with gems or with real money? Decisions...Does anyone know what the gem amount will be for everything else in this event?

Sadly my Mickey is busy for another 30 minutes. I noticed with the update when I tap on buildings to get Magic or stars they hang in the air until I tap them, they don't fly automatically up. It's also weird how they plopped Pride rock right near the castle.

I just had the same thing happen to me immediately after the event began. After I quit the program and restarted, the magic and stars resumed flying up as they did before.

I bought both event packs. One had Event Currency and the Parade Float for $2.99. Zazu was in a pack with the Mask Shop for $5.99.
I don't have the the event pack with the zazu and the mask shop. I have the Parade float bundle for 1.99, only the mask shop for 60 gems and Gummy Grubs stand for 60 gems.

Last edited:
Whoops, Haha! I looked too quick. It's still weird right there next to the castle. My hanging magic and stars fixed itself after I closed and reopened the game.
They always have their special event buildings right by the castle.

I bought both event packs. One had Event Currency and the Parade Float for $2.99. Zazu was in a pack with the Mask Shop for $5.99.

The Zazu pack for me shows $3.99 and the parade bundle shows $1.99 for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter