Disney Magic Kingdoms

Sneaky, hiding chests!

FYI, in case people have one that is missing. We know they can appear in Frontierland now... So in the upper left corner is the Arabian Market section. It looks like their are wood planks making a walkway around the left side of the building. Even farther left is a circle of palm trees. The chest was in the middle of the palm trees. The problem was the palm fronds overlapped the chest so you could only partially see the chest.

Has anyone posted already about Anna and Kristoff being stuck in their event task? They've been following each other around with the task saying "waiting" for 24 hours now. No gem speed option either. I contacted customer care and none of their suggestions solved anything. You guys always seem to have better ones. Any ideas?

Has anyone posted already about Anna and Kristoff being stuck in their event task? They've been following each other around with the task saying "waiting" for 24 hours now. No gem speed option either. I contacted customer care and none of their suggestions solved anything. You guys always seem to have better ones. Any ideas?

Whenever I get someone stuck in waiting, killing the app and restarting it always solves the problem for me.

Well, it's been a long week. Poor Flynn and Zurg have been working non-stop without even taking a break (hope Disney labor law doesn't come after me)...but I finally got Bullseye!!!! That was driving me crazy. Now on to paw prints.... Nala is only 3 away.

So desperate to get rafiki! I have 101 gems and I'm leveling up nonessential characters like it ain't nobody's business! It should not be this difficult to get gems! It's driving me crazy! And I've looked at the rafiki bundle thinking hmmm 5 dollars that's not much it's 10 just to get the gems I would need for him. Then I say no! No real money! Since my husbands debit card is now on the family share plan. He comes home saying you spent 5 dollars on a character for your game! All I can say is baby it's an addiction.
Not to be a bad influence, lol, but what I do is I buy iTunes cards at Target and load them on to my phone. No charges show up on any debit/credit card.

Well, it's been a long week. Poor Flynn and Zurg have been working non-stop without even taking a break (hope Disney labor law doesn't come after me)...but I finally got Bullseye!!!! That was driving me crazy. Now on to paw prints.... Nala is only 3 away.

I think I may be the only one here who is purposefully not starting the Welcome Bullseye task, I just have to send Woody on his 24 hour task but have vowed to wait until the LK event ends. I'm spending enough time as it is, and know Simba and Scar will take more dedication, then add aiming for the 40 gem currency conversion, my time is spent.

Not to be a bad influence, lol, but what I do is I buy iTunes cards at Target and load them on to my phone. No charges show up on any debit/credit card.
Tried that. But they are still tied to the family account which means a receipt is sent to the main email address (aka my husbands).

I think I may be the only one here who is purposefully not starting the Welcome Bullseye task, I just have to send Woody on his 24 hour task but have vowed to wait until the LK event ends. I'm spending enough time as it is, and know Simba and Scar will take more dedication, then add aiming for the 40 gem currency conversion, my time is spent.
Ugh..a 24 hour task?!? Do you have to do it before the land unlocks? I don't want to take Woody out of the LK event either.

So desperate to get rafiki! I have 101 gems and I'm leveling up nonessential characters like it ain't nobody's business! It should not be this difficult to get gems! It's driving me crazy! And I've looked at the rafiki bundle thinking hmmm 5 dollars that's not much it's 10 just to get the gems I would need for him. Then I say no! No real money! Since my husbands debit card is now on the family share plan. He comes home saying you spent 5 dollars on a character for your game! All I can say is baby it's an addiction.
I'm doing the same thing (90 gems so far) - though I'm being a bit strategic about which non-event characters I lvl up. I'm trying to only lvl up those that don't have tokens in bronze and silver chests (except the balloons, balls, etc that are super quick to get via attractions). This way I still get primarily event tokens from my chests. Also trying to time it so that I'm lvling them up when they aren't needed for getting event tokens for a character - pluto is lvling up to 8 right now for me as he's not helpful for the event at all. Fortunately, as soon as he's done I should be ready to start Nala on her welcome! Assuming my paw prints continue to drop at the same rate they have been - 4 more to go and I should have 2 of those in the next 20 minutes.

I just started welcoming Nala now. It took approximately 32 hours to collect everything for her as I started as soon as she unlocked. I'm currently 6 on my leaderboard for the trophy event with 439 trophies. The face painting stand would be cute to have but I'm more interested in event currency. Currently I have 41,278 event currency after welcoming Nala.

Have you tried opening the game on a different device (if you have another one)?
I've tried switching from my Android phone to my iPad. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. They're still stuck. I'm not sure what else I could try. Gameloft hasn't offered any further suggestions. Maybe they'll just be stuck until the game updates again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter