Disney Magic Kingdoms

At this point though, we really don't need more land. We have that new patch in Frontierland, which should fit all of the Alice attractions and shops.

Sure, we should be able to fit all the Alice attractions in, but the game really could use more land. While I’m able to fit all my buildings on the land currently available, I’m not really able to design and organize my kingdom the way I’d like to. Honestly, I gave up trying to do that a long time ago.

At this point there really isn’t any excuse for them not to have opened the 3 plots of land between It's a small world. I just don’t buy their explaination, that it would take up to many resources nd bog the game down.

At this point though, we really don't need more land. We have that new patch in Frontierland, which should fit all of the Alice attractions and shops.
True. I moved a little bit around last night to completely open the block of land near the scary Cheshire Cat topiary to be ready for Alice and I still have room left open for some concession farming.

True. I moved a little bit around last night to completely open the block of land near the scary Cheshire Cat topiary to be ready for Alice and I still have room left open for some concession farming.

I did the same thing last night to prepare so I can put the Alice stuff in that same corner. It's bugging me that the Aladdin stuff isn't in Agrabah but it's still not open there.

Based on the chat chat can moments I think a little t of people out there are not as efficient as you as they expressed pretty dire need for more land ... I am thinking they probably have a lot of decorations out

Based on the chat chat can moments I think a little t of people out there are not as efficient as you as they expressed pretty dire need for more land ... I am thinking they probably have a lot of decorations out
Or are being too anal on their layout. Pack in as many attractions as you can, regardless of layout, and just play the game. :)

Do you not bother with collecting from buildings when you play? I only use Merlin a few times a day to collect now.

I've been playing since Day 1 and am down to 4 million magic after unlocking BTMRR. I think that's on the low end for Day 1 players.
I always collect from my buildings.

I’m not getting this magic thing. First off I had just about 3 million magic and then I bought all the jungle book stuff and leveled the characters which is very expensive. I worked back up to just about 1.8 million and then leveled up Baloo so I’m down to about 1.6 million. I’m going to pay attention this event to find out how much my magic increases, but if anyone has any tips, I’m open to suggestions.

I started playing about 3 months ago. I am at level 27 and currently only have around 10,000 magic and 280 gems. I am working on getting Minnie. Just opened up the first land in Fantasyland. I see everyone talking about having so much magic...and wonder when I am going to get there. I have not reached the Jungle Book quests yet. And didn't get very far with Aladdin or Lion King as they were so soon after I started playing the game. Alice will be my first real event. Tips would be great for how to approach, and how to increase my magic. Right now I am working the quests as they come up. Working to upgrade Pluto, Daisy, Pete to at least level 8 in preparation for Donald. Any character who can't advance me for either of those priorities is doing short or long quests just for magic. Length of the assignment depends on my schedule. Weekdays I play in the morning...briefly to gather, check
chests, and send everyone on day long jobs. Evening is a bit more involved, but not near what I can do on the weekend. TIA

Last edited:
I think the Jungle Book might be the straw that broke the camels back. All four characters have been extremely grindy. When it’s taking all day to get one or two earhats for Baloo, while constantly sending everyone out on two hour quests, my patience is drying up. Admittedly, this style of game isn’t my thing. I started playing it from the beginning only because I’m a Disney fan. But if there are never moments (even if only brief) when I’m completely caught up, I feel like I’m never accomplishing anything in the game. If there was any real strategy to the game and all of us were having unique playing experiences or if there was some skill required I might feel differently. But the game is entirely linear and I for one would like to feel like I’ve hit some milestones here and there by being caught up. Even if it’s only for a day or two. But the Jungle Book isn’t going to let that happen. Rant over. I just get curious when I’m slogging it out if anyone else has similar thoughts. They’re lucky the next update wasn’t Cars, because I’d have stopped right then and there.

Or are being too anal on their layout. Pack in as many attractions as you can, regardless of layout, and just play the game. :)

Seriously, your going to call people out on being too anal with their layout (even though some of us are :duck:)The actual description for the game in the App Store is Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park! Sadly, the game veered away from that a long time ago. Now if you want to pack as many attractions as you can, regardless of layout, and just play the game, that’s great, go for it.

As for myself, and I’m sure a decent amount of other players, I'd like to have more control and freedom in laying out my kingdom. I don’t need to be meticulous with my layout or place all the decorations , but I would like to place specific attractions together. Again opening those three spots behind Its a Small World, would solve much of it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter