Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just out of curiosity what should the time left be?

Currently (Friday 10/27 @ 3:24 Eastern Time) mine says I have 19 days 22 hours left ... is that correct?
Yes, that is what I had as well, and best I can figure, would have us ending at 12:00pm ET on 11/16.

I guess I am not understanding, but since you need to "catch up", that means the 21 hours you lost; you weren't able to start until 8am ET this morning Friday 10/27? Or were you able to start yesterday at 11am and the timer just has the incorrect remaining time displayed? For that they would obviously just fix the time remaining, but you wouldn't need to catch up at all, right? Either way, I hope it gets worked out for you.

Just out of curiosity what should the time left be?

Currently (Friday 10/27 @ 3:24 Eastern Time) mine says I have 19 days 22 hours left ... is that correct?

So to answer both questions I will be more clear, forgive me if this sounds rude, I just want to be very clear in what i say.

Play started Thursday October 26th, 2017 at 11AM EST (that's my time zone)
The countdown clock at that time said 21d 23h, meaning it's a 22 day event
At 5pm, Thursday October 26th, EST, my count down clock said 20d 19h.
You CAN NOT lose an ENTIRE DAY in 6 hours, unless I've entered some funky time loop that I'm not aware of.
This means my countdown clock is wrong, by approximately 19 - 21 hours

At this moment in time, the countdown clock should say, for EVERY PLAYER! 20d 19h, or something VERY near to that, perhaps 20d 20h or 20d 18h - if it says ANYTHING other than that, your countdown clock is glitched too and we need to tell the customer service team.

I hope this clears things up and I feel better that I'm not the only one who had a glitch. I feel as though this ENTIRE event is glitched, with all the notes I see on Facebook and Twitter. I'm playing as hard as I can, without spending money, because I've technically lost almost a full day and it's not right.

So to answer both questions I will be more clear, forgive me if this sounds rude, I just want to be very clear in what i say.

You CAN NOT lose an ENTIRE DAY in 6 hours, unless I've entered some funky time loop that I'm not aware of.

At this moment in time, the countdown clock should say, for EVERY PLAYER! 20d 19h, or something VERY near to that, perhaps 20d 20h or 20d 18h - if it says ANYTHING other than that, your countdown clock is glitched too and we need to tell the customer service team.

I hope this clears things up and I feel better that I'm not the only one who had a glitch. I feel as though this ENTIRE event is glitched, with all the notes I see on Facebook and Twitter. I'm playing as hard as I can, without spending money, because I've technically lost almost a full day and it's not right.

Are you sure you are remembering what you saw correctly? Because if the event started yesterday, and ends on Nov 16th, according to CS (and the wiki), that is 21 full days not 22. We have had 1 full day dropping it to 20, and some additional hours dropping it to 19 days 21 hrs (is what I see in both games). I've counted it out on the calendar to Nov 16 is only 21 days, so I don't see how you could have seen a longer time, unless THAT was the glitch.

Last edited:

I can't find it right now, but I had sworn I had seen that the event was supposed to end on 11/16, but all I can find now for the event duration is 20+ days, but that would have been 21 days at the start. It seems from the posts I am seeing on here is that most people have about 19 days, 20 hrs left right now (5:00pm ET) (based on the posts since last night). Which sounds like what you are at now too? It's my guess just based on what we're seeing that your timer was actually off, too high, to begin with and normalized back to the correct time later on. That's my guess anyway.

EDIT: Hope and I posted at the same time, but it looks like we're on the same page, and the 11/16 date would align with what everyone is seeing now.

Yep, I'm also at 19d, 20hrs now.

I am finding those awful teacups a HUGE pain to gather. It's definitely slowing down my progress, which I am sure the interns would be happy to read. But it's also just making this event a pain in the you-know-what and less enjoyable. I constantly have to think about where to send those characters that can gather this stuff, which is not really easy to do when I'm on the run. Oh well, I knew it would be like this when they said it would be a timed event.

So 6 hours in of working on welcoming the March Hare, I have 2/6 half a cup, 9/14 wooden hammers, and 4/10 ear hats. I think that is pretty good for that amount of time!

Yep, I'm also at 19d, 20hrs now.

I am finding those awful teacups a HUGE pain to gather. It's definitely slowing down my progress, which I am sure the interns would be happy to read. But it's also just making this event a pain in the you-know-what and less enjoyable. I constantly have to think about where to send those characters that can gather this stuff, which is not really easy to do when I'm on the run. Oh well, I knew it would be like this when they said it would be a timed event.
Same here, I was just about to say that!! I hate those dang cups...

From Customer Service or whatever name they go by, this was their response to my initial email and I have sent screen shots and descriptions twice now, since said email, I'm still waiting on a response....

Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having the difficulty.

Do you mean the "Merry Unbirthday " event? It started on 26th October 2017 and ends on 16th November 2017.

19 days 20 hours looks like the correct amount of time.

So then the glitch is when it originally showed perhaps as someone previously suggested? I assure you, that when the even started it said 21d 23h, and 5 hour later it said 20d 19h, which again, in 5 hours, that's not possible, so maybe the glitch was the original statement in the countdown clock? I just wish someone at customer service would tell me, and also, this entire update it seems has been glitch infested, so that is why I automatically figured the glitch was time being taken away.

So then the glitch is when it originally showed perhaps as someone previously suggested? I assure you, that when the even started it said 21d 23h, and 5 hour later it said 20d 19h, which again, in 5 hours, that's not possible, so maybe the glitch was the original statement in the countdown clock? I just wish someone at customer service would tell me, and also, this entire update it seems has been glitch infested, so that is why I automatically figured the glitch was time being taken away.

I would assume, yes. I don't know how they calculate time. Technology being technology, a lot of apps can rely on your personal date/time settings on your device. So it may not have been the game that was the problem, but your device, and a resetting of the app or rebooting your phone, or your phone "checking in" with your cell service might have affected something.

I too show 19 days 18 hrs on two accounts, an iphone & an ipad. I honestly wouldn’t worry about ‘catching up’ wev’ve been given access to accomplish much more in the first day or two of an event than we ever have been. plus, given that theres 19 days left, the queen unlocks in 10 days, meaning you have about 10 days from unlocking to get her. I think thats actually too easy...

I too show 19 days 18 hrs on two accounts, an iphone & an ipad. I honestly wouldn’t worry about ‘catching up’ wev’ve been given access to accomplish much more in the first day or two of an event than we ever have been. plus, given that theres 19 days left, the queen unlocks in 10 days, meaning you have about 10 days from unlocking to get her. I think thats actually too easy...

How did you find out about the queen unlocking in 10 days? I haven't been able to find that. My iPad says that Alice unlocks in 10 days and 14 hours. I can't find anything about the Queen. Thanks for the info, :)

How did you find out about the queen unlocking in 10 days? I haven't been able to find that. My iPad says that Alice unlocks in 10 days and 14 hours. I can't find anything about the Queen. Thanks for the info, :)
In the characters lineup you can tap on the greyed out characters and it will show you when they become available. As of right now I show (having welcomed mad hatter & white rabbit, with working on march hare) that caterpillar and the cheshire cat will be available in 3d 13hrs and alice and the queen will be available in 10d 13 hrs. The buildings too show that white rabbit’s house is available but needs more quests, and tweedle’s wacky fairway and alice in wonderland will both be available in 3d 13h. It just seems like so much more up front than say frozen gave or mulan. even lion king was tight for me to get scar in my ipad game and currently im exactly even in both games besides being on day 135 of playing on my ipad vs 550 on my iphone (i restarted because i felt like re-doing it at a more leisurely pace). so without any of the nbc crew im still on par as being with them. seems like thats mprobably on purpose due to player feedback...but maybe thats giving the interns too much credit :P

And because Alice is our event, I found it ironic that the show Once Upon A Time has Alice in it right now haha crazy stuff! I know that this isn't what this forum is about but I thought you guys might enjoy it

Now at 4/6 cups, 13/14 wooden hammers, and 9/10 ear hats for the March Hare. Should be able to welcome him in the morning tomorrow!

Impressive! I’m only at 2 cups, 6 hammers and 1 ear. Made the mistake of doing the 6 hour Mad Hatter mission overnight. So couldn’t start collecting for March Rabbit until I finished the 5 hour mission.

I do have Mad Hatter at level 5 and White Rabbit at level 3. They should both be ready to level tonight, but should probably finish collecting and level March Hare first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter