Disney Magic Kingdoms

Neither of those film's characters are offering Event Currency, so I'm figuring that neither will be offering character tokens, either. Hopefully I'm safe with attempting to keep leveling up the Queen of Hearts.
I thought I saw the Queen of Hearts at level 8 has a SW related task? She is busy right now, so I can't ask her... but I am working on getting her tokens to hopefully get her there before it's too late for this event.

I thought I saw the Queen of Hearts at level 8 has a SW related task? She is busy right now, so I can't ask her... but I am working on getting her tokens to hopefully get her there before it's too late for this event.
Yes, but she is the only one. Twelve hours to earn the (extremely) reduced event currency. But since the majority of us only have her to level up, the rest of the characters can safely work on her tokens and not interfere with the Snow White character tokens.

Hey, if we are lucky, maybe the final Advent Calendar gift will be the three useless Frozen costumes. Man, after they conned a bunch of players out of fifteen bucks, that whole thing disappeared pretty quickly and silently. I just checked, and now the three costumes all say "coming soon". Guess that debacle proved to be another Gameloft intern cash grab attempt. My utmost sympathy for the fools who fell for it. I hope you are enjoying Olaf's bowtie.

Aw, I’m sorry this hasn’t worked for you yet! Hopefully the RNG looks more kindly on you and starts dropping more gems soon.

I got 2 owls and one ear hat from 2 magical chests today (one for the event and one for the daily reward). I’m at 9 owls and 9 ear hats. Dopey has been conisistently dropping hats for me, so I think I have a decent chance of hitting 40, but the owls are going to be a real stretch. Like I said previously, I’ll keep going until the very end, and if I’m close enough I’ll consider buying a few chests.
Good news! I am finally starting to get gems from parades! Maybe my fifth slot just needed a few days to warm up! :rolleyes: Glad I read your post! Maybe they read this thread and felt awful about me not getting gems!:rotfl2:

Quick question - I am trying to wait to enter the "granting wishes" event - does anyone know when it ends? Don't want to miss it entirely

Quick question - I am trying to wait to enter the "granting wishes" event - does anyone know when it ends? Don't want to miss it entirely
In two days. You can actually safely click on the leaderboard and at the top of the message that shows you haven't ranked yet, it shows the countdown.

So...one more sleep until we can welcome the Evil Queen - oh, and Christmas LOL! How is everyone doing with the event? I've got all the characters at lvl 6, apart from Grumpy who's lvl 7 and I've done all the quests so far including the non-essential ones. I have 43k event currency and sending everyone out on their shortest tasks to try and get as much as possible before tomorrow. I feel ready! :)

So...one more sleep until we can welcome the Evil Queen - oh, and Christmas LOL! How is everyone doing with the event? I've got all the characters at lvl 6, apart from Grumpy who's lvl 7 and I've done all the quests so far including the non-essential ones. I have 43k event currency and sending everyone out on their shortest tasks to try and get as much as possible before tomorrow. I feel ready! :)

Bashful - Level 7 (ready to level)
Happy - Level 8 (ready to level)
Sneezy - Level 7 (ready to level)
Dopey- Leveling to 9
Happy - Level 7
Grumpy - Level 4 (will level to 5 tonight)
Snow White - Level 6 (ready to level)

EC - 37K
Poison Apples - 16

Currently 18th with 37 wishes in Wish Granters. Lower than I would prefer, but celebrated an early Christmas with my brothers family yesterday, so I didn’t play for most of the afternoon. Also a little disappointed in my niece who slacked off on her Magic Kingdom play for her uncle duties. Apparently she was more interested in her gifts. :rotfl2:

21 wishes to collect when I opt in to the mini event
16/60 owls, 9/40 ears on grumpy. Pretty much certain that won't be happening outside of a full drop
Sitting on 40k event currency.
Doc & Dopey level 7 and ready to go to 8, everyone else 6 and ready to go to 7
Got Mine train this morning

Hmm...now I'm second guessing my decision to stop the levelling at 6... All the SW characters are ready to level but it would be foolish to start that process now...right?!?

5 is usually the highest needed to complete an event, anything equal or above is fine. I'm stalling out on mine to focus on event currency to try and max out the gem reward at the end.

5 is usually the highest needed to complete an event, anything equal or above is fine. I'm stalling out on mine to focus on event currency to try and max out the gem reward at the end.

Yes, that's my thinking too. Thanks for talking me down.

Hmm...now I'm second guessing my decision to stop the levelling at 6... All the SW characters are ready to level but it would be foolish to start that process now...right?!?

Nope, nothing wrong with stopping at 6 since we have 2 more coming tomorrow! Definitely would be a mistake to level another right now.

I’ve got mine higher than usually, because I see light at the end of the tunnel. My Shere Kahn and Queen are ready to level to 10 and Toy Alien is at level 9, so when the event is over I'll only have Alien and the Snow White characters that will need leveling. If I can work it out right, and they give us more of a breather between events, I have a small chance of max leveling ALL MY CHARACTERS before the next event! Is their any real advantage to doing that? No, but I’d love to be able to say I did. Worse case senario, I should be down to just the Evil Queen and possibly Grumpy, by the time the next event starts!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I have spent the last 8 days visiting 7 theme parks. I have my IOS game on my phone, 40K event currency, no Grumpy, not very many Grumpy tokens. I've been playing my Windows game on my Dad's computer, but only really can check it twice a day. I went ahead and bought the Happy / Attraction pack since I had $25 in Paypal. I was able to finish everything so that I am ready to progress when things unlock tomorrow. Only 20K in event currency, my characters are barely leveled. I had to upgrade Bashful? before he was allowed to battle the Queen, so I hope I don't run into that roadblock when we get to the 2nd round of battles. Also no Grumpy and barely any tokens for him. At least the two days I missed on the Advent Calendar were pretty pointless. I got the 10 gems, and the concession. Tomorrow I can play more, then we are touring the WDW hotels on Tuesday before we fly home on Wednesday.

Nope, nothing wrong with stopping at 6 since we have 2 more coming tomorrow! Definitely would be a mistake to level another right now.

I’ve got mine higher than usually, because I see light at the end of the tunnel. My Shere Kahn and Queen are ready to level to 10 and Toy Alien is at level 9, so when the event is over I'll only have Alien and the Snow White characters that will need leveling. If I can work it out right, and they give us more of a breather between events, I have a small chance of max leveling ALL MY CHARACTERS before the next event! Is their any real advantage to doing that? No, but I’d love to be able to say I did. Worse case senario, I should be down to just the Evil Queen and possibly Grumpy, by the time the next event starts!
Perhaps it was a glitch, but while my Queen was leveling up to 9, I was also able to level up a Snow White character. Maybe the interns are allowing multiple characters as long as they are not part of the same storyline?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter