Disney Magic Kingdoms

So jealous reading all the Peter Pan stuff! Still waiting to welcome Rapunzel. I did luck out on the set chests. I got Beast and an attraction from that set and got Nala and Pumba from the Lion king. Of course doing much with them is slow going.

Splurged on one of the LK chests and got Pumbaa. It's really weird,I got Pumbaa from this one and Mrs.Incredible from the last one I bought.

FYI according to the DMK Facebook page there is an issue with the timer on the Rewards Calendar, but it shouldn’t impact us getting the daily rewards.

Attachments

• FFDED7F0-9802-4E89-8DCA-A10C9BF73088.jpeg
    FFDED7F0-9802-4E89-8DCA-A10C9BF73088.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 19
So my reward tomorrow shows an attraction. However, I click it and it’s apparently just a frozen fountain :yay:

me too, and apparently my game updated itself and now instead of 2 hours and change for my next reward, I'm 17 hours away. It's all very confusing at times I think.

I'll go with you on Hook, as I just put him at level 7 and I also need 4 yarn/needle things for Wendy. I hope the next add of characters isn't until April!

Who knew the key to getting Wendy drops is to make it a competition. Wendy's yarn balls dropped this afternoon and she is currently being welcomed. Hook meanwhile still needs 7 hook; hopefully by the time Wendy is done, Hook will be ready to level up to 10.

Finally got the prompt to welcome Peter Pan. Outside of Shere Khan and Grumpy, everyone else is otherwise engaged at the moment. Gonna be a LONG long process...

I'm stuck with needing to level Wendy up to 3. Still need another needle & thread. Long long process is right.

I could have Hook at 10 before I welcome Wendy. Still need 14 yarn balls and Hook is already level 8.
5 hooks and 5 hats away from bringing Hook to 10. Very easy character to level up, and he has been somewhat helpful with Wendy. Only collects for one of Pan's two items, which is odd.

I stopped Hook at L8 so I could focus on Wendy (hoping that the parade would help with her items). She's finally at 3 and doing the 4 hour task that I hope will open up the hunt for Pan's many epic items. I imagine Hook will get to 10 long before I get Peter Pan.

So I thought by constantly leveling people up, Wendy's drops would be better but they haven't been much better. I have 21/35 needle and thread and 28/35 ear hats. At least my characters are much closer to being maxed out!
I'm not much better...19/35 ears and all my needles and threads

I stopped Hook at L8 so I could focus on Wendy (hoping that the parade would help with her items). She's finally at 3 and doing the 4 hour task that I hope will open up the hunt for Pan's many epic items. I imagine Hook will get to 10 long before I get Peter Pan.

I wish this strategy would work for welcoming Wendy. I've been maxed out on her ears for a week, but i still need 14 yarn balls. Hook has been ready to level to 7 for 2 days, and I was holding off hoping for better drops, but I either get no drops for days, or 2 yarns at the same time and then nothing again. Trying to level him up again, hoping I get a yarn or 2 while he levels, but I'm not holding my breath.

Game is starting to slow down again for me until I can welcome Wendy. Only have 6 non-peter pan characters to work on, and by the weekend I should be down to 4:
-SW, 1 bird away from being able to level to 10
-Sleepy, 2 ears from leveling to 10
-Evil queen is halfway ready for final level up, should have remaining tokens in a week
-Grumpy is at 8, tokens are slow going as characters are working on evil queen, SW, and sleepy instead
-TS Alien holding at 8 until I get the stupid yarn to welcome wendy so he can get his own tokens again
-Queen of hearts is ready for 10, just holding off until I get Evil Queen's tokens done before finishing her off

I stand corrected. Make that Peter Pan’s LEGENDARY items. I have one ear hat so only 69 more tokens to go (not counting the pixie dust since it’s not hard to get that one to drop).

I stand corrected. Make that Peter Pan’s LEGENDARY items. I have one ear hat so only 69 more tokens to go (not counting the pixie dust since it’s not hard to get that one to drop).
2 flutes, so I only need 68. HA. Take THAT!

Having seen people say that applying the latest update messed with the timer of the calendar items I waited until I got my item for the day before doing the update and then I checked the calendar and apparently I have already gotten the bronze chest and I am also 11 hours away from collecting it
calendar screen shot.PNG

on the plus side, finally got the last ear hat for Wendy so started to welcome her :banana:

Yeah, my calendar has still been messed up too. Mostly now, as appears similar to yours, is I think I should be on Day 3 of the 10-day 20-gem reward streak, but only says I am day 1.

I need ONE more yarn/needle thing, so hopefully in two hours either Mowgli or Tinkerbell will help me out.

I'm also waiting to empty my cauldron till the end of the month. currently there are 102 items in there, which will yield 4,752 elixir costing 28,760 magic. MAYBE by the end of the month I'll be closer to getting the Jolly Roger

I'd also like to state, that when they EVENTUALLY get around to giving us more characters, I'm REALLY REALLY hoping for Winnie the Pooh and all his friends.

Character Wise: Toy Alien - collecting for 7 (he's been on yarn/needle duty, because I want Wendy!)
Hook - collecting for 8
Shere Khan - collecting for 9
Evil Queen - collecting for 9
Grumpy - waiting for 10
Sleepy - will be 10 by tonight!

Is it true that obtaining Peter Pan is worse than obtaining Shere Khan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter