Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oh no... the fact the amber chest is listed for the entire month, I have a strong feeling it’s another ‘Grumpy’ scenario :badpc:

Attachments

• C84C6973-2FA9-45E8-83BB-C88714F9D175.png
    C84C6973-2FA9-45E8-83BB-C88714F9D175.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 19
I would hate it if they added something involving other players.

I also wouldn't like months between events. I barely played recently with no event going on. I found it boring.

in the costume shop is the Sorcerer Mickey costume. he needs:
65 Red Star Fabric (acquired by Visit Goofy's Playhouse 8hr Mickey Task, or collecting from Fantasmic!)
30 Blue Moon Fabric (Visit the Fun Wheel 6hr Mickey Task, or Fantasmic!)
15 Rope Material (Dance A Jig 4hr Pirate Mickey Task, or Fantasmic!)
1,940 Magic

I hope someone besides Mickey will be able to help with these??? Maybe in chests?? Ugh.:sad2:

I would hate it if they added something involving other players.

I also wouldn't like months between events. I barely played recently with no event going on. I found it boring.

ITA Did anyone catch the question on decorations? We need WAY more land if the interns are expecting us to do anything with decorations other than turn them into elixir.

I'm excited about the update. I've now got everyone except a few Snow White characters leveled up to 10 (I won't even mention the Peter Pan set aka bane of my existence). I feel ready. I will be MAD though, if Tigger ends up being this event's Grumpy.

Hey, is anyone having trouble with Google Play? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, and as I was looking to see if the update was available, I noticed that DMK wasn't even listed among the games I have installed. I went to the game page and it said my device wasn't compatible with this game version. Anyone run into anything like that?

No update here yet. Glad it's the 100 Acre Woods folks, but what about CR and Owl?

I'm not sure I could go months without something new added. Once you have all of the characters and attractions, the game is fiercely boring.

It had to do with timed events only. I also said that adding to the main storyline was my top priority.

Oh no... the fact the amber chest is listed for the entire month, I have a strong feeling it’s another ‘Grumpy’ scenario :badpc:

Oh no is right. :sad2:

Ok, what if iOS has a whole different scenario????? Who is to say we all have the same game? ;-) oh just kidding, getting fed up checking for updates and nothing there....

2 premium characters:

Snow White had four(if
Hey, is anyone having trouble with Google Play? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, and as I was looking to see if the update was available, I noticed that DMK wasn't even listed among the games I have installed. I went to the game page and it said my device wasn't compatible with this game version. Anyone run into anything like that?

It's not on iOS yet either,and it's almost 5 pm my time.

Thanks for the update - sort of hate that Fantasmic! Is just in the Platinum chest - feels like it will be a repeat of the Zootopia Racetrack and take forever to get ... and then that is needed/helpful for the fabrics for Sorceror Mickey ... if that is all just part of the times event that really sucks that getting Fantasmic! Is left up to chance of the chest

Well, I can finally put my hoarded platinum chests to good use..!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180307-204954.png
    Screenshot_20180307-204954.png
    912.5 KB · Views: 37

I have an S7 and Google Play had the update available a few hours ago for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter