Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, that was a nice surprise - remembered a $5 paypal reward I had sitting around on my second paypal account I never use - so I grabbed the Tigger bundle and didn't even have to pay any of my money for it :D

Plus, now I have someone else to collect some of these stupid bee tokens!

So there is a battle arena next to the castle, even though there is no villian. I am guessing Pooh will get stuck in one of the tree holes, and his pals get involved in some kind of rescue mission in the end? And right after that, Pooh gets welcomed?

Did you have to break up the building groups (e.g., BatB has four or so buildings, are they together are scattered throughout the kingdom)? Were you able to leave out any concessions and/or decorations? I'm trying to figure out how to re-arrange my kingdom as well, but I like keeping things together.

I went to the character welcome screen and picked Rabbit and then tapped on the event currency icon and it popped up a list of all of the characters that can collect EC. It worked the same for figuring out who can drop Rabbit's tokens.
Building groups are not scattered throughout, I have them organized. I also have a good amount of concessions and quite a few decorations out as well.

Yeah, but eight real bucks for imaginary kids to eat imaginary sushi?

From what I’ve heard the guaranteed thing is still pretty convoluted so even if Splash Mountain is one of the items guaranteed, you’re still likely to get the other useless stuff instead. But people see the word “guaranteed” and throw their money at it. Which is really dumb, but whatever. We complain about the chests and somehow they make the process even more complicated and expensive lol.

Good thing I can get on with the Jungle Book quests and start collecting tokens for Baloo while the event is going on... The two doesn't really have much of a conflict except Daisy, she can do both... well event currency is more important atm, so I'll be using her for that...

I spent 200 gems on Tigger this morning. Nice to see him hopping around my park.

And in the best move ever, the balloons on the tapper event are easy to see. Thank you, interns! Some of us are playing on little tiny phone screens.

So there is a battle arena next to the castle, even though there is no villian. I am guessing Pooh will get stuck in one of the tree holes, and his pals get involved in some kind of rescue mission in the end? And right after that, Pooh gets welcomed?

That was pretty much the first thing I thought of as soon as the update showed that tree. I think it's nice that they are showing some creativity here. I think they are all going to have to pull on him.

That was pretty much the first thing I thought of as soon as the update showed that tree. I think it's nice that they are showing some creativity here. I think they are all going to have to pull on him.

Yes. After welcoming Rabbit, the game plays a mini movie of Pooh wandering over to the tree, climbing the ladder, and getting stuck in a hole in the tree. He is not unlocked yet after this. So likely all the characters will have to free him. Creative and cute! I like that they came up with a creative way around the typical boss battle.

Man o man collecting currency is killing me, I have the tokens but not the money to welcome rabbit. No wonder there are so many characters that can collect currency, this is going to be expensive.

So I have been playing this game for a few weeks now, I am at Level 20 and I believe Mickey is at Level 7, and I have Goofy up to Level 10. I have no room for any extra attractions! I still have yet to unlock the Curse around California Screamin! Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong? I really would like to be able to add more land but I am still only using the original land that I started with and cannot unlock anything further. At what point can you unlock more land or can you somehow buy more??

Ok well, just sucked it up and returned everyone and here is what I see:

Tinker Bell: 2 hour and 6 hour EC tasks

Will Turner with Elizabeth Swan combo: 4 hour task

Mike Wazowski: 2 hour, 4 hour tasks
Sully: 2 hour and 4 hour tasks
Boo: 12 hour tasks
Celia Mae and Mike Wazowski: 4 hour task (and the combo tasks seem to do more that double the individual tasks)
Mike Wazowski with Sully: 6 hour task

Eve: 4 hour task

Aladdin: 4 hour task
Jasmine: 4 hour and 6 hour tasks
Genie: 4 and 6 hour tasks
Abu: 4 hour task
Carpet: 2 hour (also has tigger hat) and 4 hour (also had tigger spring) tasks
Iago: 6 hour task
Aladdin with Abu: 6 hour task

Minnie Mouse: 60 min, 4 hour, and 8 hour tasks
Daisy: 4 hour and 6 hour tasks

Bo Peep: 2 hour (also has tigger hat), 4 hour, and 6 hour events
Hamm: 60 min, 4 hour, and 8 hour events
Sarge: 60 min, 4 hour, and 6 hour events

Prince Charming: 2 hour and 4 hour events
Cinderella: 2 hour event

Oh dear, without Aladdin people it is going to be a bit harder! I bought the bundle for Tigger and the float, I don't have enough gems to spare, but I thought they were a good deal compared to most of the premium characters which I haven't got..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter