Disney Magic Kingdoms

Already done with Jack-Jack's cards. And I received the Maleficent hat stand. So the only thing to work towards now is the concession stand at the end of the points accumulation chart. Gonna be a long long week of game play...
Any of the park kids wearing the Maleficent hat yet? Bet it will look funny. I ended in 81st place, so no concession for me this time around.

Managed to stay in the top 50 with around 55k points so got the hat stand - nice to not have to worry about it going forward as at least have one now

Actually had enough EC to get all the playing cards right at the start of round two so now just building it up for round 3

Notice to uncurse the building now it takes 4 taps instead of 2

You still want to work on your EC. Obviously you will need 11k EC to buy the 20 required ear hats. I’m guessing that most of us will have enough EC to buy them the second chapter 3 opens. Then it’s going to be a 5 day mad dash to trying to level Jack Jack up as fast as we can. Since it appears there won’t be any EC gem conversion, we will want to make and spend as much EC as we can to buy the items required to keep leveling him up.

EDIT: Just looked and it only takes 1 hour to welcome Jack Jack, so some of us should be able to level him up fairly quickly. :thumbsup2 Which just now gave me a sinking feeling that they won’t allow us to buy more items after welcoming him. :sick: It would be fitting that they would do us and leve players with a bunch of worthless EC.
I'm pretty sure once we've got the character, that'll be the end of his items until after the event. Unless we can start earning them the traditional way. But as for purchases, yeah, that'll most likely go away.

Lucky!!! I was hoping for the Ice Rink, but instead was gifted with the cannon.

Same here. Not thrilled with my new canon.

I'm pretty sure once we've got the character, that'll be the end of his items until after the event. Unless we can start earning them the traditional way. But as for purchases, yeah, that'll most likely go away.

I’m thinking the same thing. No way can we just buy stuff lo level him. It’ll be the slow and tedious way we level all the characters.

Same here. Not thrilled with my new canon.

I’m thinking the same thing. No way can we just buy stuff lo level him. It’ll be the slow and tedious way we level all the characters.
Slow....tedious....what crazy adjectives you use to describe this high paced game we are all addicted to.

Tried my luck on my first legendary chest since I really wanted frozen characters (minus Anna that I got from this event). Ended up with some sand decoration. Last time I’m using gems to buy a chest :(

I do like how this event I can get past event characters. But do wish there were other ways!

Tried my luck on my first legendary chest since I really wanted frozen characters (minus Anna that I got from this event). Ended up with some sand decoration. Last time I’m using gems to buy a chest :(

I do like how this event I can get past event characters. But do wish there were other ways!

I did that 4 times on teh previous chapter hoping to get Sally.. but wasted all of my gems and nothing great came from it.:(

At first, we were all confused because it was new. Once we figured it out, we realized that it really wasn't worth it. And to think that we still have nine days of this madness...
"Madness" you say? I bet there is a room of interns high fiving each other over their "brilliance " on creating an entire event with recycled items and characters.

Well I can't come up with nicer ones to express what it feels like to level up characters like Peter Pan.

yep. I hate new characters that only have 1 or 2 other characters that can help you earn stuff.. and they are the 6 hour tasks that usually are RARE items. makes me scream at times. And the other characters that can help, you have to pay for with gems or real money..

I'm also in the midst of Jungle Book quests while this event is going on. Can anyone tell me what happens after Shere Khan is defeated?

I'm also in the midst of Jungle Book quests while this event is going on. Can anyone tell me what happens after Shere Khan is defeated?
That's it. The portal doesn't actually open. He just jumps over the way. Highly uneventful. Oh, and then you go on the ridiculous two-year quest to try and welcome him. Good luck with that.

For those of you who also started playing Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery gameplay halts at Year 4 Chapter 3. You get a message to please be patient and a pop up that says thanks for playing, check back soon for more content.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter