Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same here. Not running the parade until we find out of there's a bundle with the float and Louie. They've never done a character and float together, but who knows?

They did do a character and attraction. I purchased Flash in the character only offer and won't make that mistake again. Had to open so many chests to get the Race Track.
Same. Except I STILL haven't gotten the racetrack. :rolleyes2 From now on, I wait. :)

I hadn't welcomed Mowgli yet, and now I need more items to welcome him. I didn't notice if the tokens are no longer listed as EPIC now. No real change to the game for me otherwise. I'll keep working on upgrading those who aren't at level 10 and try once in a while for a zootopia racetrack. But 500 Gems for Louie. I'll pass on him.

Same here. Not running the parade until we find out of there's a bundle with the float and Louie. They've never done a character and float together, but who knows?

They did do a character and attraction. I purchased Flash in the character only offer and won't make that mistake again. Had to open so many chests to get the Race Track.

FINALLY finished the Zootopia a couple weeks ago without the Race Track. Yesterday a platinum chest appeared in my park, today it birthed the now useless racetrack.

hmm, didn't tell me of an updated, but if I look for it in my list of apps in the appstore it does list an update so I am forcing the update now

wow, 500 gems for a character or $14.99 9with 100 gems) is a lot. I assume that is the only way to get him though - to buy him (with $ or gems) vs earning him

FINALLY finished the Zootopia a couple weeks ago without the Race Track. Yesterday a platinum chest appeared in my park, today it birthed the now useless racetrack.

during that sale on chests I spent way too many gems on platinum chests to get the race track - and I still never got it. Oh well

I think they are testing the waters in terms of how much they can get people to pay. I hope they realize they are asking way too much. ;)
Of course they are. My update only came through a few minutes ago so I haven't had a chance to go into the game yet. But I'm sitting on over 700 gems at this point. Gems are worthless. My ten dollars? That's worth about ten dollars. Hmmm... decisions, decisions...

Interesting, I just re-checked mine and it's now $9.99

Do we know if any of the other characters or building will cost gems?

There is only one (historically) Gem character in each little viewing window. Mowgli and Bagheera are not, so it would be safe to assume that the other non-louie characters are not gem only premiums.

The JB float costs a lot to run. It’s going to be rough on those just starting out. Not so much for those of us with millions of unusable magic.

Maximus - 575 gems
Wall-E - 475 gems
Jack Sparrow - 450 gems

500 gems is more than any of us would prefer, but not completely out of line with the way the game has been for a long time. I am actually surprised it's not more than Maximus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter