Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I came in 40th place so I got one magical chest ... opened it and saw the second card with a bright red "legendary" or whatever and got very excited that perhaps I had won Grumpy ...

... nope, just a single Grumpy ear hat

Also got an owl .. so I am now up to 3 owls and 2 grumpy ear hats total ... this might take a while
I placed 7th, so I only received 1 chest. I got 2 owls. This seriously may take me the rest of my life!!!

Glad you had an awesome time. No winter quite like a florida winter.

I feel for you all in the cold. Our winter is brutal as I am sure you are all experiencing right now.
Its summer here in Oz. 99 degrees tomorrow, 78 this evening.
I'm a little late in this conversation, but the weather in Houston is around the 60's for the high, low in the 40's. I seriously saw the kids that live in my neighborhood wearing shorts today. Aaaahhhhh...Houston Christmas. Sure wish I could borrow a little of everyone's snow. Would love to actually see a white Christmas for once.

I'm devoting no effort to Grump, minus sending Dopey out before I go to sleep. I think its better spent accumulating character/task tokens, event currency for both later use and eventual gem conversion. If something happens where I end up with him, great. If GameLoft comes to their senses and realizes it went too far with micro-transactions, all the better. I'm gonna play the game and not stress about achievement hunting and completionism.

cant-charge-too-much-for-grumpy-if-i-dont-buy-magical-chests.jpg

Back in the day when first starting up and desperate for the magic it definitely helped. Now not so much only if I mistakenly hit the tab.

Not since I first began. Nowdays if I hit the button by mistake its frustrating to wait for it to load and the reload cause I just want to go home.

haha same here. it would be nice if they made it somewhat worthwhile.

I'm a little late in this conversation, but the weather in Houston is around the 60's for the high, low in the 40's. I seriously saw the kids that live in my neighborhood wearing shorts today. Aaaahhhhh...Houston Christmas. Sure wish I could borrow a little of everyone's snow. Would love to actually see a white Christmas for once.

Closest we will ever get to a White Christmas was Main Street Disneyworld last Christmas.

I'm devoting no effort to Grump, minus sending Dopey out before I go to sleep. I think its better spent accumulating character/task tokens, event currency for both later use and eventual gem conversion. If something happens where I end up with him, great. If GameLoft comes to their senses and realizes it went too far with micro-transactions, all the better. I'm gonna play the game and not stress about achievement hunting and completionism.
They won't, because even on these boards it is clear a whole lot of people are still doing it. But, whatever people want to do, that's great, it's just not something I am going to support.

Just getting a handful of magic for visiting other's parks is so underwhelming. Hide a chest, give some happiness, anything that might make it slightly appealing other than checking out other park layouts.

I used to play the Family Guy game that is like this and they at least gave you the equivalent of a gem for visiting the other parks/lands. Still not the best but I might consider doing it if I could get a couple of gems a day - really not worth it for like 25 magic or whatever

I used to when my friends used to play, was another way to get extra magic at the time and you could check out how others set up their parks but I don't anymore

Hey at least y’all got more snow than Waco did! :)

Another Magical Chest as the gift for the day ... got 1 owl and 200 EC

Also, start of a "Collect the Trophies": event - ends in 3 days

Ranks 1-10: 3 magical chests, 2,000 EC, and the magic mirror trophy
11 - 50: 2 magical chests, 1,500 EC, and the magic mirror trophy
51 - 150: 1 magical chest, 1,250 EC, and the magic mirror trophy
151 - 350: 1 magical chest, 1,000 EC
351 - 700: 1 magical chest, 800 EC
701 - 1,200 1 magical chest, 600 EC
1,201 - 2,000: 1 magical chest, 500 EC
2,001 - 3,000: 1 magical chest, 450 EC

remember to bring out some characters from "home" that collect that you might not have had out (Chip and Dale, etc.)

remember to bring out some characters from "home" that collect that you might not have had out (Chip and Dale, etc.)

Does anyone have a list of who can collect trophies? Is there a way to determine this without returning everyone first?

Another Magical Chest as the gift for the day ... got 1 owl and 200 EC

Also, start of a "Collect the Trophies": event - ends in 3 days

Ranks 1-10: 3 magical chests, 2,000 EC, and the magic mirror trophy
11 - 50: 2 magical chests, 1,500 EC, and the magic mirror trophy
51 - 150: 1 magical chest, 1,250 EC, and the magic mirror trophy
151 - 350: 1 magical chest, 1,000 EC
351 - 700: 1 magical chest, 800 EC
701 - 1,200 1 magical chest, 600 EC
1,201 - 2,000: 1 magical chest, 500 EC
2,001 - 3,000: 1 magical chest, 450 EC

Thanks for this. I can collect all my happiness floating around and start straight away dont want to take those top spots from those still waiting to welcome Grumpy.

I was going to wait to start the trophy event, but I was caught off guard by Dopey's "Play the Cymbals" task returning one. Oh well, starting out in 119th place. :rolleyes:

Buzz
Chip
Dale
Ham
Jesse
Green Army Man
Tink
Bo Peep
Goofy
Mickey
Woody
Pluto
Rex
Thanks for the list. I guess I was lucky that I had all of them already out except for Chip and Dale. I have pulled some out due to the happiness thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter