Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ugh, stupid Bo Peep put me into the event. I really dislike the trophy events, always end up on a super competitive board.

wow it wasn't even 1 hour into the event and people have already 28 trophies?! bit unrealistic if you ask me
Yes and no...there are 13 attractions that give golden trophies and 15 character activities (according to the Magic Kingdoms wiki). So in theory, if the player had everything set up to be collected, they could get 28 almost immediately. Now, anyone with more than 28 in the first 30 minutes of the game seems a bit suspicious, but I guess they could be speeding things up with gems.

That last birdie dropped late last night, so I was able to welcome Snow. But it was late and I wasn't going to lose sleep over this, so Doc is still on his long, long task.

Can someone please tell me what level Snow White needs to be at to start the battle with the Queen? I'm still finding her items hard to come by and I'm really hoping it's level one or two. ;)

Yes and no...there are 13 attractions that give golden trophies and 15 character activities (according to the Magic Kingdoms wiki). So in theory, if the player had everything set up to be collected, they could get 28 almost immediately. Now, anyone with more than 28 in the first 30 minutes of the game seems a bit suspicious, but I guess they could be speeding things up with gems.
Okay guess it's the lack of me... still it seemed pretty fast

Did anyone else have their trophy event reset? I accidentally entered thanks to Bo Peep, then maybe 10 minutes later it said "enter to see your placement" or whatever that message is. I have since started again because of other tasks, but I thought it was odd.

That last birdie dropped late last night, so I was able to welcome Snow. But it was late and I wasn't going to lose sleep over this, so Doc is still on his long, long task.

Can someone please tell me what level Snow White needs to be at to start the battle with the Queen? I'm still finding her items hard to come by and I'm really hoping it's level one or two. ;)
Level 2, if I recall correctly, from a previous poster’s comment.

So my magical chest reward today yielded 3 red cards... talk about holding ones breath. It was 3 Grumpy ears, but can’t really complain about that. Makes me wonder if the keep adjusting the drop rates as the event progresses...

Mine were 2 owls and 2 ears.

You seem to be or you would have just dropped it. I'm not trying to argue with you. You probably do things that would seem like a waste of money to me but what is a "waste" of money is different to everyone.
Taking the money factor out, I liken it to that one driver who jumps the green light and speeds ahead, only to have the rest of us catch up with him at the next red light.

weird that you guys have a trophy event... I don't.....
Have you tried doing a 'hard restart' of the game? i.e. fully closing the game, not just minimizing, and restarting it so the whole splash screen, etc., pops up.
Are you sure you're online?
What does the game/event screen display for you? (i.e. the fourth tab or whatever down in the Snow White main event windows)

So to not compete right now, all I have to do is play without connecting through wifi or mobile data? Will I still keep all my earned EC? Snow took nearly every penny, so I'm concerned about losing the remainder.
I know it's a late response, but basically, if you click on the trophy event and it says you have no trophies currently and you need to participate to view your rank on the leaderboard, then yes, just turn off your wifi. The game will continue collecting and saving your EC, progress, etc. You can now collect trophies! When you are ready, turn on wifi and after a couple minutes for the game to resync, it will place you on a less competitive leaderboard with all the trophies you collected already.
HOWEVER if you check your progress and see that you have even 1 trophy, then you have already started the mini event and turning off the wifi won't help you get on a better leaderboard as you have already placed into one. You can still turn off your wifi at any point as needed, but you can't change leaderboards once you have been placed on it.

So to not compete right now, all I have to do is play without connecting through wifi or mobile data? Will I still keep all my earned EC? Snow took nearly every penny, so I'm concerned about losing the remainder.

Can report that @PrincessS121212 is correct. just tried it for the first time and that’s exactly how it works.

I know it's a late response, but basically, if you click on the trophy event and it says you have no trophies currently and you need to participate to view your rank on the leaderboard, then yes, just turn off your wifi. The game will continue collecting and saving your EC, progress, etc. You can now collect trophies! When you are ready, turn on wifi and after a couple minutes for the game to resync, it will place you on a less competitive leaderboard with all the trophies you collected already.
HOWEVER if you check your progress and see that you have even 1 trophy, then you have already started the mini event and turning off the wifi won't help you get on a better leaderboard as you have already placed into one. You can still turn off your wifi at any point as needed, but you can't change leaderboards once you have been placed on it.

Figured I’d give it a try and you’re correct! Planned on waiting to reconnect tomorrow morning, but just happened to accidentally opened the game with WiFi connected. Currently 1st with 151 second was 67 and 10th has 13.

EDIT: Just rechecked and it looks like someone else had the same idea and are in second with 130. Hopefully, knowone else does the same :thumbsup2

Ummmm I just saw a full tv commercial for the game on hallmark channel... I see where some of that money is going o_O

Slightly irritating. But I guess I should know better since the game is no longer about making the fan base happy but instead GL’s greed.

On an unrelated note: I just finished the 4hr woody/bullseye task that I thought should prompt the expansion to Frontierland (? I’m actually not a huge Parks fan (pls don’t hate me), just a big fan of the movies so I don’t know what they’re all called for sure) and prompt the extension to the Jungle Book bit of the storyline. Did Zootopia change up the timeline? I was slow to level up Bullseye and haven’t been focusing on the main story given that I try to delay it (because it is never updated) especially with events going on, but the walkthrough on the wiki said I should be there. I’m still trying to gather chief bogo tokens. Any help would be appreciated!

Happy holidays everyone!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Have family visiting so I've become a lurker the last few days. A little belated... but CONGRATS IMMATOOKI!!! Now you can relax and enjoy the season. Just welcomed Snow White. I'm down to 11k in event currency. Hope the queen is on the cheap side. Still not even close to getting Grumpy. But I refuse to get Grumpy about it. I'm more upset about the half-family raiding my fridge non-stop. Friggin' wannabee relatives!!! Heh...stole your word Supernova!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter