Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone know what is the minimum level the characters have to be to welcome Winnie the Pooh?
I have everyone at 5 except for Piglet whom I welcomed this morning. TIA

Edit: I do not have Eeyore or his house.
Piglet needs to be at 2 or 3 (I'm honestly not keeping track or following along too closely). He's the one who gets the solo task of trying to free Pooh to give you your first ear hat, and then the others can join in the fun. I have everyone at 7, but I'm sure they don't need to be quite so high.

I'm fighting to get him to Level 6, and at this point, I'm sorry I welcomed him in the first place.

Since at one point I had all my characters maxed out I'm just excited to be collecting tokens again and - I'm assuming - having some quests

Piglet needs to be at 2 or 3 (I'm honestly not keeping track or following along too closely). He's the one who gets the solo task of trying to free Pooh to give you your first ear hat, and then the others can join in the fun. I have everyone at 7, but I'm sure they don't need to be quite so high.

Just level 2 for Piglet

Remember folks, the interns are the ones programming this game. Do you think they would start things off with really great ear hat returns on the same day they offer the character for $15? We still have over a week left. Plenty of time. Even at three drops a day, we're good in five days. Relax everyone.

At the end of the wish quest we get 1 pooh ear if you are in the top 3000, so that's only 13 we need to ear via tasks. FYI if you want to buy Pooh with gems now [needing 14 hats] it is 564 gems.

Plus you earn a gem (two in the case of premium characters) for leveling the characters up anyway!

You earn a gem for leveling up the character during anon-event anyway. So you are in essence potentially giving up a gem or two through the event currency conversion by upgrading characters more than you need to during an event.

My Piglet drops were pathetic. I have about an hour left to welcome him. I guess after his quests, and the 12 hour build poohs hunny pot, I won't get much more activity until tomorrow. Still a bit worried about Mickey. 35/65 24/30 5/15. I had 4 platinum chests opened that were pedestal chests, plus 1-3 either from streaks or rewards, so no Fantasmic. Oh well if he goes away. I don't have the zootopia racetrack either.

First off, I do appreciate alliteration.

Second, yes, well last time I referred to these unidentified people as "panicky idiots" and someone took offense. As if I called them outright. Which I obviously didn't. Believe me, anyone who dropped $15 the day the offer became available, nine days before the event ends, is still a panicky idiot. :thumbsup2

Or just really, really lazy. But I don't see the point in playing this game if you just buy all the characters. If the "quest" for items isn't fun, then really what's the point?

OK, just checked my Mickey stock. Need 9 red fabric and 3 ropes. No problem completing him by Thursday at the latest.

Very nice! My Piglet item drop rate was really good, but not so much for Mickey. He still needs 16 red fabric and 9 blue even though he's been working hard. Oh, well. Not a huge deal.

Getting close on the Sorcerer Mickey costume. I’m maxed out on the red fabric and the ropes. Just need 10 blue fabric. I was lucky enough to get Fantasmic on the very first day it was offered, and I’ve had Mickey running for ropes all day and for red fabric every night. Curious to see if the costume has any “special powers!”

Getting close on sorcerer Mickey, I only need 5 red fabrics. Edit- now only need 3 more!!!!

5/15 on Pooh hats. Everyone is at level. 7 except piglet who is ready to level to 5 after I finish Pooh’s hats

Last edited:
Interested to see what is in my Amber Chest tomorrow since I’ll get my last Sorcerer Mickey token in about 4 hours. I’m not going to get my hopes up that it might be Pooh ears tho.
Good question. These amber chests have been exclusively Sorcerer Mickey related. Let us know what happens.

I have 5 Pooh earhats.

Still need 24 Sorcerer Mickey tokens — 19 blue and 5 red.

Pluto now has a 4h task to find Easter eggs. Cute! He digs them up.

Last edited:
I welcomed Sorcerer Mickey, have the outfit on, but see absolutely zero difference. Other than the event characters and Peter Pan I have everyone maxed out, though, so perhaps he is helpful for something that I can't see.

I have 5 Pooh earhats.

Still need 24 Sorcerer Mickey tokens — 19 blue and 5 red.

Goofy now has a 4h task to find Easter eggs.
Unfortunately, with all of my Pooh characters on tasks to try and earn Pooh ear hats, Goofy is the only character who can now try to earn honey dippers. So there is zero chance he'll be trying to find eggs any time soon.

OK, just checked my Mickey stock. Need 9 red fabric and 3 ropes. No problem completing him by Thursday at the latest.

@supernova Do you have Fantasmic? It seems like most of the people who are close to finishing Sorcerer Mickey do.

I’m currently at 43/65 red fabric, 20/30 blue, and 5/15 rope. Mickey always out collecting 1 of the 3, so I’m trying to figure out if I’m doing OK, my drop rate has been bad or if Fantastic is the difference.

Amber chests post sorcerer Mickey only contain one drop, magic mostly or event currency on the rare occasion...

@supernova Do you have Fantasmic? It seems like most of the people who are close to finishing Sorcerer Mickey do.

I’m currently at 43/65 red fabric, 20/30 blue, and 5/15 rope. Mickey always out collecting 1 of the 3, so I’m trying to figure out if I’m doing OK, my drop rate has been bad or if Fantastic is the difference.
Fantasmic pumps out 3 fabric per day... Mine has a 100% drop rate. So by having Mickey working on the ropes from the start, and the fabric drops from amber chests and Fantasmic, I was able to welcome sorcerer Mickey a few days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter