• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

The second 24 hours have been better than the first. 1st 24 hours counting piglet I received 5. The 2nd 24 counting the happiness event I received 8. So 2 more Pooh ears to go. It would be nice to welcome him this evening ::yes::

Still about 40 fabrics to go for Sorcerer Mickey.

I should be able to welcome Pooh tomorrow morning. I need only 2 more Pooh ears and just sent everyone out on task to get one. I forgot to set my 4 hour alarm :0 so this latest task was delayed a bit LOL

Got Sorercer Mickey costume. Honestly I thought all of Magic Kingdom would erupt in fireworks or SOMETHING. NOPE. NOTTA. But, he has his new costume. I got lucky and got Fantasmic! In first platinum award chest at beginning of Pooh event. I concentrated just on ropes at Fantasmic! always dropped a blue cloth and the bronze and silver chests most often dropped a red or blue cloth.

STILL working on Peter. UGH. But 10 Marlin potion away from getting the Jolly Roger, it like it will help with Peter tho.

Had 550 gems at beginning of Pooh and now I have 11. I used them for Eyore and Piglet and I'm sure glad I had them. Now I'm broke and need a life. :rainbow:

5MM potion and nothing to spend it on tho... :smooth:

Last edited:

14/15 for pooh! Also the daily chests suck once you get sorcerer mickey. Today I had 1 card and it was 1 happiness. Total letdown.

Never posted before but so fed up with the Poo drops felt the need to say something! I play every day, constantly logged in yet I've managed only 3 hats since the prompt - and two of those were the Piglet original one and the Happiness award. Yesterday sent all 6 out 5 times in total and nothing. Today it' been 4 times and 1 hat. I have been having happiness problems for a while so raised a ticket and included my disappointment with these drops. As a UK player/resident I also remarked on the package cost of £14.99 to buy Poo because at today's exchange rate that's US $21.20 for the package! There's been no reply to this observation so far but this rip off towards UK players no doubt extends to our other foreign friends as well.
My last trip to the tree with all 6, I got 2 hats. So now I’ve made it to 10. I hope your luck picks up too.

The interns also just sent me a second 2nd anniversary hat stand saying my first one never made it — but it did — very confused...

After welcoming Pooh he has a 4 hour solo mission “Celebratory Smackerel!

Pot of Honey - Rare
Kanga - 4 hour job “Collecting Honey”
Piglet- 4 hour job “Helping Hunt for Honey”
Tigger - 6 hour job “Investigating Pooh’s House”

Pooh Ear Hat - Epic
Float
Eeyore - 4 hour job “Wandering to Pooh's House”
Rabbit - 4 hour job “Gardening in Peace”
Roo - 6 hour job “Playing with the Honey Pots”

So one you have Pooh you don’t have to send out 2 characters for the Ear Hats! :thumbsup2

He only costs 500 EC to level 2 and you only need 1 item each!

He has a 1 hour job “Afternoon Snack” which collects a book which is a common item. Now there is no reason to collect sticks and combs for books. Between Poohs 1 hour mission and hos Honey Hut I'm already going to have to many books. :laughing:

Pot of Honey - Rare

Pooh Ear Hat - Epic
Float

So one you have Pooh you don’t have to send out 2 characters for the Ear Hats! :thumbsup2

He has a 1 hour job “Afternoon Snack” which collects a book which is a common item. Now there is no reason to collect sticks and combs for books. Between Poohs 1 hour mission and hos Honey Hut I'm already going to have to many books. :laughing:

I will know in about 30 minutes if I can start welcoming. If not then hopefully before midnight Eastern Time. The 4 hour task would be nice to do while sleeping

I’m still stuck at 6 Pooh ear hats. I ended up having to work a day shift today and since I had my manager in the office with me all day I couldn’t send people out on missions as soon as they finished the last one. Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Pot of Honey - Rare

Pooh Ear Hat - Epic
Float

After Pooh’s 4 hour mission, he has a mission with Piglet to visit Rabbits house. Requires Pooh to be at level 2, which mine isn’t, so I don’t know how long the mission is.

2 red fabric and 2 ropes away from Mickey dressing in his sorcerer costume and doing absolutely nothing.

Currently at 8 Pooh ear hats, with 2 hours left to see what this drop brings.

44.5k on event currency. Pooh is going to cost 15,000, so it'll be nice to be above 30k when that's all over. Then I can keep building from there. Gone are the days of 40 gems for our 80k, huh?

Not gone, just far fetched. I'm sitting at 66K currently w/ 6.5 days left, so if I can average 5K a day, I should just barely be able to eke out another 30K before the event ends. 15K will put me over 80K, and the remainder will go towards welcoming Pooh if his stupid tokens would drop.
Averaging 1 ear every 25 hours right now :/ which is the worst drop rate I've ever had trying to get the last character.
On the plus side, I'm now 1 red fabric and 1 rope away from Mickey's costume, so fingers crossed I'll have that by tomorrow.

Glad someone's getting there. I have only 4 Poo Bear hats despite continually sending the characters out as soon as they finish. As I'm something of an insomniac I don' miss many rounds. According to Gameloft my drops for these hats and the lack of chests are because I'm not in Tier 4 whatever that is. My happiness is 99% Ecstatic, my star level is 49, I'm on my 558th day of play and have every available character except Poo and also every building apart from Fantasmic!. Sorcerer Mickey will definitely be a non starter for me as I'm at 25/13/12. I used to receive regular chests - mainly bronze - but since the last update I'm lucky if I see 2 in a day so a Platinum won't happen any day soon! I'm not a big games person - this is the only one I play - but it appears to me that there's little I can do personally. Seems that if I want Poo my "loyalty" reward may well be to spend the £14.99 ($21.20) to get gems and EC along with Poo. Anyone able to tell me what Tier 4 is or am I already there?

Glad someone's getting there. I have only 4 Poo Bear hats despite continually sending the characters out as soon as they finish. As I'm something of an insomniac I don' miss many rounds. According to Gameloft my drops for these hats and the lack of chests are because I'm not in Tier 4 whatever that is. My happiness is 99% Ecstatic, my star level is 49, I'm on my 558th day of play and have every available character except Poo and also every building apart from Fantasmic!. Sorcerer Mickey will definitely be a non starter for me as I'm at 25/13/12. I used to receive regular chests - mainly bronze - but since the last update I'm lucky if I see 2 in a day so a Platinum won't happen any day soon! I'm not a big games person - this is the only one I play - but it appears to me that there's little I can do personally. Seems that if I want Poo my "loyalty" reward may well be to spend the £14.99 ($21.20) to get gems and EC along with Poo. Anyone able to tell me what Tier 4 is or am I already there?

I'd assume Tier 4 was Ecstatic.
Whilst your experience seems Poo, you are collecting for PooH.

After Pooh’s 4 hour mission, he has a mission with Piglet to visit Rabbits house. Requires Pooh to be at level 2, which mine isn’t, so I don’t know how long the mission is.

Pooh and Piglet's mission is 12 hours. Just sent them out on it. Udate this evening.

2/3 ears dropped this morning, so I'm at 14. Currently leveling Piglet to 4, so I have two pairs trying for the final Pooh ears. Both Fantasmic and Mickey let me down most of the day yesterday and then again this morning, so I'm still missing the last rope for his costume. I figure if Mickey doesn't drop it with this current jig that he's doing, I'll just wait for the chest at 11am.

Struggling with the Pooh ears - 6 tried and only 1 to show for it

On the plus side welcoming Sorcerer Mickey now
Oh no... he's a "welcome" character? Or do we just get his costume? I can't remember how that works... been a while since I've had to worry about any costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter