Disney Magic Kingdoms

Very impressive, as usual. :worship:

I, on the other hand, am still struggling with them. I did get one last night and one this morning. Then today, both times, 0 for 3. Ugh. I'm at 8 right now, with 61K EC. My 6 characters are doing nothing other than seeking for those ear hats. It's painfully slow at this point. Not fun, not challenging, just boring and annoying.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I woke up to a big goose egg on the hats. Still waiting on the final one. I was up for 4:45 this morning to get ready for work (ah, big city living) so I should know in another two hours or so if I can finally start welcoming Stitch and then clear the two yellow tasks that have been pending for a while now.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I woke up to a big goose egg on the hats. Still waiting on the final one. I was up for 4:45 this morning to get ready for work (ah, big city living) so I should know in another two hours or so if I can finally start welcoming Stitch and then clear the two yellow tasks that have been pending for a while now.

No, it doesn't make me feel better. I was hoping you'd get it and be done, both for your own sake and also to show that it's actually possible.

Finally welcoming Stitch. Down to 52,139 in event currency, so now the crunch is on.

When Pooh's ears were dropping I had all 15 in about 52 hours. I his time around the drop are not so good. Now after 4 days I am only at 12. 2 things are going to happen at the end of this event. 1 I will have Stitch and 65K for the gem conversion or I will have 80K and no Stitch. Pushing the currency collection.

Those stitch ears :(. Everybody is working on the task but last 4 times 0 out of 3. Only have 2 so far. Is it going this slow for everybody ?

When Pooh's ears were dropping I had all 15 in about 52 hours. I his time around the drop are not so good. Now after 4 days I am only at 12. 2 things are going to happen at the end of this event. 1 I will have Stitch and 65K for the gem conversion or I will have 80K and no Stitch. Pushing the currency collection.
Still six days left. The interns have let us down in so many ways... let's hope this isn't one of them. You only need three more. That's one every two days. Sounds par for the course, somehow.

Last edited:
Those stitch ears :(. Everybody is working on the task but last 4 times 0 out of 3. Only have 2 so far. Is it going this slow for everybody ?
..... same

I collected two from last nights haul putting my now at 3 hats collected out of 22 attempts

Id love to know the actual odds of an ‘epic’ item

..... same

I collected two from last nights haul putting my now at 3 hats collected out of 22 attempts

Id love to know the actual odds of an ‘epic’ item

Well guess I don’t feel as bad, but definitely not feeling good. Have not pulled any today which means I’m atleast 0/12 and think it worse than that. Still stuck at 9 and If I don’t pull one in my next batch, it will be over 24 from my last one.

Welcoming Stitch now! Down to 43k in event currency, so I’m not sure I’ll make it to 80k. Guess I’ll be tapping silverware and catching frogs to build up the ec as quickly as possible...

That still sounds like a good source of magic though. 8K magic to assign the peter pan float and you get back 11k in return. Am I missing something? Want to make sure that's how it works.

Here’s the deal with parades. (I investigated this in depth a couple of months ago.)

1. The Magic payouts indicated are NOT guaranteed and in fact are very rare. You will almost always get back 50% or less of what you paid in Magic to run the float.

2. However, you get a 5% bonus on all quest Magic earnings and attraction/concession Magic earnings that you collect while the parade is actually running. I believe this also applies to any “at home” earnings you collect during parades. This can add up to a lot of extra magic, particularly if you start a parade first thing in the morning before collecting all your overnight earnings. Note that this does not apply to Event Currency, only to Magic. It does not apply to Magic you get from chests, either.

You get the 5% bonus regardless of how many floats you run. So to maximize Magic earnings, every morning the very first thing I do is start a parade with Mickey and Friends, the cheapest float, plus any floats that might earn tokens I want. Then I immediately have Merlin do his collection. Then I click all the green checkmarks.

I then put all my active characters on 1-hour quests so I can collect again during that parade (and of course at that time I click on all the 1-hour buildings and collect those earnings).

If you time it right, you can even get a second collection on the 2-hour buildings with the 5% bonus by taking advantage of the 30-second countdown and clicking when they turn to “free” just before the parade ends.

The 5% bonus rounds up, so a building which normally pays 10 +1 Magic for having your happiness at Ecstatic will pay an extra +1 Magic with the parade bonus. I believe anything that normally pays out about 7 or more Magic is bonused, so if you really want to grind, run the 6- and 8-minute character quests over and over during parades.

You can easily confirm the 5% bonus while the parade is running by clicking the building or character and looking at the bonus amount listed below the regular payout. It should amount to approximately 15% instead of the usual 10%.

Mary

Haven't posted in awhile, so thought I'd join in. In the process of welcoming Stitch now, which knocked me down to 55.5K EC. If I get 5K a day, I should be able to get back up to the 80K for the gem conversion by the last day.

Nani - 5, ready
Lilo - 2, ready
Angel - 3, ready
Pleakley - 5, ready
Jumba - 3, ready
Cobra Bubbles - 5, ready

Fairy Godmother - 6, going to 7 once Stitch is welcomed
Peter Pan - 8, almost ready for 9
Winnie the Pooh - 9

I was finally able to get TS Alien and Wendy to 10 during this event, which was a nice achievement, and I broke 12 million magic for the first time ever, so overall it's been a good event for me this time around!

Well guess I don’t feel as bad, but definitely not feeling good. Have not pulled any today which means I’m atleast 0/12 and think it worse than that. Still stuck at 9 and If I don’t pull one in my next batch, it will be over 24 from my last one.

I’m curious if it helps to try in offline modus instead of being online. My last attempt was again 0 out of 3. So Lets see if the 1 in an hour Will surprise me....

I’m curious if it helps to try in offline modus instead of being online. My last attempt was again 0 out of 3. So Lets see if the 1 in an hour Will surprise me....
You could also try staggering the quests, instead of sending all 3 pairs out at once. Try sending them like, 10 min to an hour apart and see if it makes a difference. Technique is hit or miss, as sometimes I've had it work really well and sometimes not at all, but it doesn't hurt to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter