Disney Magic Kingdoms

well, the "Discount" is based on how much it would cost the gems to get the character ... and 500 gems is $19.99 so to get a character "worth" 450 and 100 gems, then $9.99 does seem like 1/2 off
Ahhhh. So it's not the characters that's on sale, it's the gems. Sneaky interns...

Yesterday, I leveled Peter Pan up to Level 10. :D

Today, Fairy Godmother just finished leveling to 10.

Up next: Flower will go to Level 3. (I used gems to get him because I really like him. :flower:)

Thumper needs 17 :( more hats before I can welcome him.

All other characters are at Level 10, except:

Stitch – Level 7
Lilo –Level 8
Angel – Level 8
Jumbo – Level 8, ready to go to 9
Mr. Bubbles – Level 9, ready to go to 10

I'm looking forward to starting something new tomorrow, as convoluted as it may be. o_O

FYI - just got the pop-up for "new version available" - I'm on iOS (though not noticing any difference)

FYI - just got the pop-up for "new version available" - I'm on iOS (though not noticing any difference)

I saw a Facebook post from DMK that some people were having issues on the iOS version earlier after the update. I didn't realize there was one either. But they said the issues should be resolved. So I downloaded it and I haven't noticed anything different either.

I wanted to update my situation where several kids had wishes for the same ride, I'd install it, and then they all changed wishes to a different ride. I'd install each ride, and they could not be satisfied.

Today, I noticed a smiley face on the 'card' as a reward for Lost Boys Treehouse. There are never smilies as rewards, and thought that was strange. So I re-installed the Treehouse into the park. Then Peter Pan showed a quest for 'Renovating the Treehouse'. I assigned him to that, and then all seven of the un-satisfyable wishes changed from white to greyed out.

But they hadn't gone on any rides, they were just seven kids wandering around with greyed out wish bubbles.

So I re-started the game, and there were NO wishes entering the park. But I zoomed over to where I'd installed the Treehouse, and all seven kids were lined up and one after another their wish bubbles changed to (low level, cause I'd lost all my happiness since the wishes were broken) smilies!!

Now for the long ride back, toward squinty-eyed big smile. It's hard getting used to one point per smile, versus four.

I'm working on getting Thumper (need an ear hat), getting Stitch to L8 (need an ear hat) and Flower is at L3 and needs a bunch of stuff to get to L4.

After opening up 3 gold chests and 3 platinum ones I have NO Bambi items, just a bunch of dumb decorations that Merlin will melt up in his cauldron. Oh well...

Just downloaded the Android update and my game now looks completely different. New screen, new gameplay, new... oh, you know what? Never mind. I accidentally opened solitaire. Carry on.
Are you sure you didn't open Dragon Kingdom? I mean you've probably accidentally downloaded it as often as they advertise for it.

According to the store my app is up-to-date. However, I still have the balloon, not the tower. What does everyone else have balloon or tower?

According to the store my app is up-to-date. However, I still have the balloon, not the tower. What does everyone else have balloon or tower?

I updated this morning - an in game notification popped up - and I still have the balloon.

In other news I hit the welcome button for Thumper, so he should arrive some time tomorrow.

I agree, because I've always done pretty decent, but I don't get the whole online offline thing. I just play the game. Mostly in my house, on my iPad, which is hooked up to the wifi, but I've also played on downtime at work, so I don't get it still.

I typically just have my game set to not use cellular data. I don't have access to wifi at work and I try to conserve data when I can. I don't have unlimited data. It does not really take much effort. The only time it is really an issue is when a new character is released while I am at work. I will typically turn on access to cellular data to activate the character/event and then turn it back off.

I'm a bit nervous for this event.
On the one hand, I should be able to finish off leveling up most of my remaining characters (Lilo, Angel, and Stitch are all I have left!)so I can focus on just the event to get Jack Jack and the Bambi timeline (flower about to level to 3, but still 17 tokens away from welcoming thumper).

On the other hand, I play on a tablet, unlike most of you, so I don't have cell phone networks to keep me online anywhere I go. We aren't allowed to use the wifi at my work unless it is work related, which means the majority of my day I can't connect to wifi, which will severely hamper my ability to complete this event, which feels rather unfair to anyone who plays on a tablet or a desktop that isn't mobile. I'm hoping I can time things to happen around my work schedule, but we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter