Disney Magic Kingdoms

My drops for the chips have continued to be terrible. I am currently sitting at 5/10. Maybe today will be a better day, only getting 1 a day at this rate.

I am down to needing 1 chip in both games. I missed out on an extra collection this evening because we were very busy...

BOOKING OUR TRIP TO TOKYO DISNEYLAND!!!!!

So I guarantee there will be an event the first week of Dec, lol.

We have a trip to Disney World planned for early December, so I certainly hope there isn’t an event. But I have to agree with you - knowing my luck, there will be one!

I just started the collection rounds for the armor, so let's see what happens. Even though only Hiro can collect for the shoulder pad, at least his is only a two-hour task. How far have you made it since posting?

I got the last ear hat this morning, and welcomed "armored Baymax" after that. The shoulder pads had a bad drop rate, but since it was a 2 hr task I ended up with those 2 well before I got the ear hats.

I got the last ear hat this morning, and welcomed "armored Baymax" after that. The shoulder pads had a bad drop rate, but since it was a 2 hr task I ended up with those 2 well before I got the ear hats.

Congrats!

I am having the same experience. I have all Tadashi chips and shoulder plates. Zero ear hats.

Argh I’ve needed 1 more chip to welcome Baymax since last night, going on my 4th round with NO DROPS. I’m not bitter. *sigh*

Had great drop rates for chips for the first 2 rounds. Now have gone 48 hours with 1 chip. Standing at 7/10.

Baaaah 5th time and couldn’t get that last chip for nothing. I had the parade going, full happiness....good grief!

Amazingly I got the chips needed to welcome Baymax. I don’t care if I get the armor or not. I hav3 a crazy next few days so I’m glad I got him and now I’m just building my EC and I’ll go from there. Good luck to all

Amazingly I got the chips needed to welcome Baymax. I don’t care if I get the armor or not. I hav3 a crazy next few days so I’m glad I got him and now I’m just building my EC and I’ll go from there. Good luck to all

Agree about the armor. I am collecting for Baymax to go to L2. Had to send Lemon to 6. Working on the 40 gem conversation. Have 43K and 5 1/2 days to get to 80Kj. Think I will be good with the EC from the cloud event and what ever the last one turns out to be.

Does anyone know if the drop rate matters whether your happiness is at 99 percent ecstatic or lower? Like, would I have a better chance at getting those chips if my happiness was at maximum rather than, say, 30 percent ecstatic? Or does it not matter as long as it's in the ecstatic range?

Does anyone know if the drop rate matters whether your happiness is at 99 percent ecstatic or lower? Like, would I have a better chance at getting those chips if my happiness was at maximum rather than, say, 30 percent ecstatic? Or does it not matter as long as it's in the ecstatic range?
Can't say for certain, but I don't recall reading that the individual percentage matters. Just a matter of staying within the happiness level.

Can't say for certain, but I don't recall reading that the individual percentage matters. Just a matter of staying within the happiness level.

I’ve been trying for chips the last two days, and have received only 1, lol. This morning I started paying attention to Happiness, and will be keeping it in Ecstatic. My next window is 1:30pm, so we’ll see if it improves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter