• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just curious, when an event ends, do you keep the characters around and continue to level them up or do you just leave them where they are at and send them home? I usually level all mine up and keep the ones that I like or earn happiness around. I'm not that invested in the characters for this event so I may just send them all home wherever they are at level-wise. I've got mainline characters to level up or welcome anyway.

I don't think these shoulder pads exist. Two days in both games and nada in either.

Well, my complaining "worked." I got a shoulder pad in my IOS game with my first collection after I posted, and the 2nd this morning. And I just got one in my Windows game. So I only need one more, and now I have enough gems to buy the last token, if I can't get it via collection.

Still haven't been able to level baymax to 2...I don't even care about his costume at this point. I tried my best and I am happy that I decided to live life more so than focusing on this event, I needed a longer break than what they gave us. Maybe I'll get his costume in a chest a year from now if I'm lucky haha.

Still haven't been able to level baymax to 2...I don't even care about his costume at this point. I tried my best and I am happy that I decided to live life more so than focusing on this event, I needed a longer break than what they gave us. Maybe I'll get his costume in a chest a year from now if I'm lucky haha.

I think you have your priorities straight - no game is worth it if it's taking up too much of your time. When the RPG is against you it's just not worth fighting it to try to get it all (been there myself a few times). I'm glad you got Baymax. I wanted him as a character but I was less interested in his outfit. I really don't like having the costumes in this game.

Well, my complaining "worked." I got a shoulder pad in my IOS game with my first collection after I posted, and the 2nd this morning. And I just got one in my Windows game. So I only need one more, and now I have enough gems to buy the last token, if I can't get it via collection.

Yay! I have found that complaining does work, most of the time. :rotfl:

I think you have your priorities straight - no game is worth it if it's taking up too much of your time. When the RPG is against you it's just not worth fighting it to try to get it all (been there myself a few times). I'm glad you got Baymax. I wanted him as a character but I was less interested in his outfit. I really don't like having the costumes in this game.
Exactly! I only played when I felt like it and I am surprised I got as far as I did. I agree, I just hope the costume won't be anything important to have later in the game but if I remember other event costumes correctly, they haven't been too useful for the future thus far.

Still need 2 shoulder pads, which are being rather elusive. I'm glad I didn't bother purchasing San Fransokyo City as it doesn't appear to have held me back too much - might have had Baymax earlier and gotten him to lvl 2 quicker if I'd bought it. These silly shoulder pads are so elusive though that I'm not sure the extra time would have helped. Next time Baymax is done with his task I might check and see what the gem cost would be to buy the armor without having those 2 shoulder pads. I'm not willing to spend the $5 they want for the armor/gem combo. So I may just go without the costume. Here's to hoping for better drops in the next 1.5 days...

I finally welcomed Baymax yesterday, but it seems I'll have to forget about his costume.
All of my characters were at minimum required level to earn Baymax chip. It wasn't that I didn't want to level up, but I needed them to earn the tokens and my drop rate has been quite bad.
So, now that I've got Baymax with only 2 days to get his costume, I thought, why not, just try my best.
But.. I needed to level up Gogo, Honey Lemon and Wasabi to be able to collect the new tokens, and now their tokens interfere with Baymax' :sad2:

I haven't really enjoyed this event because of the drop rate. I didn't get Fred because I wasn't interested, but I'm not sure that's the reason why I can't finish this event.
Oh well, at least I've got Baymax.

And, on the bright side, I finished collecting tokens to welcome Bambi and Bagheera during this event, so yay :flower1:

For those who are still trying, I hope the drop rate gets better (I feel drop rate for Wasabi's earshat improves somewhat)

Still need 2 shoulder pads, which are being rather elusive. I'm glad I didn't bother purchasing San Fransokyo City as it doesn't appear to have held me back too much - might have had Baymax earlier and gotten him to lvl 2 quicker if I'd bought it. These silly shoulder pads are so elusive though that I'm not sure the extra time would have helped. Next time Baymax is done with his task I might check and see what the gem cost would be to buy the armor without having those 2 shoulder pads. I'm not willing to spend the $5 they want for the armor/gem combo. So I may just go without the costume. Here's to hoping for better drops in the next 1.5 days...
Holy crap... did they actually offer that as a bundle? A perfect indication that they intentionally made the pads difficult with the hope that we would intention of making us pay.

those shoulder pads were the hardest thing i have ever had to collect. But I got them, and I am at 82,000 event currency so I am just leveling up the characters now. I have no clue how I ended up with so much currency I didnt even really try with this event.

This event does not go on the top list of events for me and the drop rate has probably been the worse of any event for me. I ended up using gems for the last two Chips to get Baymax and still two Chips short for his costume. But I welcomed Shera Kahn, Wendy and have started on Peter so overall the last few weeks have been successful.

I will keep trying for my last two Chips for the costume and we shall see.

Finally got the last two yellow chips needed to welcome Baymax yesterday morning and actually, I think, got pretty lucky in that didn't take too long to get the stuff to level him up to level 2. So as of yesterday evening started to work on his armor. Have a few of his ear hats so far but no chips and no shoulder pads

I assume the costume won't be available after the event ends, correct? I figure at this point not too likely I will be able to gather everything needed for this costume but maybe get close enough that not too crazy to buy remaining with gems - but if not, not the end of the world to not get a costume.

I now have 5 yellow chips and only one day to get the other 5. Unless they start making the drop rates better, I won't get Baymax before the event ends.

I believe this is the first event character that doesn't require gems that I haven't been able to get.

The next collection and my last before bed I got the second shoulder pad... but I sent Baymax out on a 2 hour mission 30 minutes ago so actually getting the costume will have to wait until I wake up...

Finished on Saturday after the final shoulder pad dropped. I kept telling Hiro...you're gonna do the same task over and over until you get me what I want. And he finally did.

Now I'm working on getting as much EC as I can. I'm not going to max out, but I have all BH6 characters and got the Finish screen.

I gave up and used accumulated gems to buy the shoulder pads and finish the Baymax costume and event. I had been at exactly zero success rate on the shoulder pads and had long since gathered the rest of the requirements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter