Disney Magic Kingdoms

LOL No,not Fire Emblem. It's actually a character from an anime series called Hetalia,which is about personified countries. My avatar is the female version of Prussia.
Haven't seen that one. Just finished the Fate series about the grail. I'll check that out. Sounds interesting.

After Sebastian’s initial 2 hour quest, he has a 1 hour “Talk Himself Down” quest. After that first quest we see some animation of Ariel talking with Sebastian.

Also, when you level Sebastian to level 2 he gets a 2 hour “Compose his Symphony” side quest.

Ahh okay. Thanks! I had the game about a year or so ago, deleted it, and started over about a month or two ago. So I just defeated Zurg and am not very far. I made the mistake of using my gems for chests instead of saving them for this event. I probably won't send any characters home because I need the magic. I only have around 60,000. I don't spend any actual money on the game.

Yeah, definitely don't send them home. I have well over 100 characters and 26million magic, so home works well in my game. I'm not a big spender in this game, but I have "donated" a bit here and there. Mostly I try to earn gems by leveling up my characters, watching the ads, and doing well on the challenges. Then I save it all up and use it for new characters. I've never spent gems on a chest, a costume, to speed up an action, or an item (like a concession or a decoration) other than a few floats and attractions here and there. We all play differently here, and it's all good. :goodvibes:

Yeah, definitely don't send them home. I have well over 100 characters and 26million magic, so home works well in my game. I'm not a big spender in this game, but I have "donated" a bit here and there. Mostly I try to earn gems by leveling up my characters, watching the ads, and doing well on the challenges. Then I save it all up and use it for new characters. I've never spent gems on a chest, a costume, to speed up an action, or an item (like a concession or a decoration) other than a few floats and attractions here and there. We all play differently here, and it's all good. :goodvibes:
I think I’m going to start saving my gems for something better. Thanks!

If you scroll through it will show you who will help, however, if you like

Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Daisy
Tinkerbell
Woody
Jessie
Buzz
Bo Peep
Hamm
Sarge
Bullseye
Toy Alien
Prince Charming
Cinderella
Will Turner
Elizabeth Swann (with Will ONLY)
Mike
Sulley
Boo
Lilo
Nani
Stitch
Cobra Bubbles
Angel
Pleakley
Jumba

Eve also collects EC

After Sebastian’s initial 2 hour quest, he has a 1 hour “Talk Himself Down” quest. After that first quest we see some animation of Ariel talking with Sebastian.

Also, when you level Sebastian to level 2 he gets a 2 hour “Compose his Symphony” side quest.

After Sebastian’s 1 hour “Talk Himself Down” quest, he has a 2 hour “Rehearse with Ariel”quest. It also creates a 1 hour “Search for Answers” quest for Prince Eric.

Interesting. My book was not showing which characters helped.

Mine didn't either. I found it annoying and had to pull all 100+ out of storage and go through them one at a time. Gameloft there needs to be a better way.

Mine neither - only who would help collect items

What did help was clicking on Sebastien in the character inventory and since I was still short of his 500 EC I could click on that icon and it indicated which characters/tasks earn EC

After Sebastian’s 1 hour “Talk Himself Down” quest, he has a 2 hour “Rehearse with Ariel”quest. It also creates a 1 hour “Search for Answers” quest for Prince Eric.
After that, nothing more for Eric. But Ariel swims off and Sebastian has to wait 2h for her.

Ugh. Uninstalled/reinstalled and it still doesn't work.
I’m sorry :(. Have you tried contacting them through the FB page? Obviously you can’t raise a ticket if you can’t open the game. I hope you can get it sorted quickly.

What iOS are you running? If it’s an older version then that’s what might not be supported

Mine didn't either. I found it annoying and had to pull all 100+ out of storage and go through them one at a time. Gameloft there needs to be a better way.
If you don't have enough event currency, you can click on it on the character welcome screen, just like you would to see which characters collect tokens. It shows all available tasks, so for some like Jessie, they list each of her 4 tasks. But it should do an OK job at showing which characters can collect currency and what the tasks are, in case you need to level up.

Hi everyone. Happy DMK Little Mermaid Day!! Real life actually had the nerve to interfere with my game play today. I snuck a log in about every 2 hrs though. Ha..take that real life!!!
Anyways...lovin' the event so far. Soooo happy about the clams, lets just hope we don't need as many for leveling up as we did for BH6.
The animations look really pretty, although it took a second to realize those were music notes coming out of Ariel's mouth when she was practicing her singing with Sebastian. I thought colored fish were flying out at first glance, lol.
I have Eric and Sebastion at lv 2 so far.

Hope everyone else is having as much fun as me!!!!

Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Daisy
Tinkerbell
Woody
Jessie
Buzz
Bo Peep
Hamm
Sarge
Bullseye
Toy Alien
Prince Charming
Cinderella
Will Turner
Mike
Sulley
Boo
Lilo
Nani
Stitch
Cobra Bubbles
Angel
Pleakley
Jumba
Thanks!! I think your list hobby saves a lot of time for a lot of players.

Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Daisy
Tinkerbell
Woody
Jessie
Buzz
Bo Peep
Hamm
Sarge
Bullseye
Toy Alien
Prince Charming
Cinderella
Will Turner
Mike
Sulley
Boo
Lilo
Nani
Stitch
Cobra Bubbles
Angel
Pleakley
Jumba

I also did the pull out, but the list might have been better to use. I already pulled out the ones that collected items when the event started. Out of the 95 characters I still had home, 12 of them had EC jobs. I did send one of them backthough, because they had a 6 hour 2 character job and the other character was already collecting items.

Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Daisy
Tinkerbell
Woody
Jessie
Buzz
Bo Peep
Hamm
Sarge
Bullseye
Toy Alien
Prince Charming
Cinderella
Will Turner
Mike
Sulley
Boo
Lilo
Nani
Stitch
Cobra Bubbles
Angel
Pleakley
Jumba

You forgot Celia Mae (with Mike ONLY) :-)

Currently have Sebastian at level 3 and it looks like tLM Seashell (clam) requirement are gonna be the same as the microbots :confused3 but don’t think we will know for sure until I see what the requirements for level 5 are.

While I far prefer the 5 seashells every 2 hours as opposed to the 2 for 1 approach, the seashell limits are gonna become an issue soon are really slow down the leveling of tLM characters. I hope we get more seashell collecting options in the near future. On the positive notesome of us might be able to level up some of our older level 8 or 9 characters, that we never though we wouldn’t be able to during the event. :rotfl:

@mmmears is right on and said it much better that I could.

Basically it’s to save time and still get some magic back, but still not as much as you’d get from sending characters on jobs.

In my case, before the option was available, I probably spent 10+ minutes every morning and night just sending out characters who don’t collect jobs on long missions. Now that the game has over 130 characters (?) I send all those characters home and it saves me a considerable amount of time every day. I currently have 95 characters sent home and that’s considerable less than I usually do.

OMG 95 characters?! lol I have no idea how many I have, but it definitely isn't even close to that many.

150 now including all of the characters for this event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter