Disney Magic Kingdoms

Wow the firecrackers are tough to spot!

Also, the leaderboard is clearly full of cheaters. Gem hacks probably
So many things wrong with that statement. People can do whatever they want with their money, and Gameloft put the gem bypass/skip button there for that exact reason, rather you and I like it or not.

So many things wrong with that statement. People can do whatever they want with their money, and Gameloft put the gem bypass/skip button there for that exact reason, rather you and I like it or not.

I have no problem with people using gems if that's what they choose to do. In this event I think there is more going on than people rushing through with gems. I used gems on my first collection because I can't play much today, and there were people on my leaderboard with over 27,000 points, 28 minutes into the event. And there were a lot of people on my leaderboard with counts that high, that quickly. It just seems unusual.

The leader on my board has 38,014. Second place has 13,009. I've managed to get 1,284 with one collection. I sent Nani off on her first quest before I saw that she was the featured character.

I saw that too. I sent Minnie out, but afterwards, the display showed that slot as empty.

The person in 1st on my board has more the double the person in 2nd had after 4 hours at over 30,000, totally insane. I am just playing my game at my pace. I also see the glitch on the third set of characters I think and looks empty.

Nope, same here. Have only found 2 or 3 and the reward leaderboard shows no score, so I have no idea how many I found.

So far, off to a bad start for the tower challenge. Had to run an errand 10 minutes before it began and couldn’t start it until a few minutes ago. Brought back my token collector which was fine. Then for some stupid reason I brought everyone home, thinking it was a regular event and had to find the characters that collect EC. :confused3 On a positive note, I’m over 1/10 of the way from being able to buy my first Cup of tea with my 22 MLificent Coins. :rotfl:

I also saw the pop up but have only seen three firecrackers and no leaderboard. Think maybe only give you event points, not sure. Maybe someone else sees something.

Soo the firecrackers are duds. Nice. More of a fizzle start to this even than a bang if you ask me. How hard is it not to break the event when you copy and past the code from the previous one and change the pictures? Should have rolled this out on Thursday. Now some poor interns are going to have to work all weekend to fix this mess.

Soo the firecrackers are duds. Nice. More of a fizzle start to this even than a bang if you ask me. How hard is it not to break the event when you copy and past the code from the previous one and change the pictures? Should have rolled this out on Thursday. Now some poor interns are going to have to work all weekend to fix this mess.
And it's not like we haven't been hearing about this upcoming tower challenge for a month. These sloppy incompetent interns had plenty of time to NOT screw things up. So naturally...

And it's not like we haven't been hearing about this upcoming tower challenge for a month. These sloppy incompetent interns had plenty of time to NOT screw things up. So naturally...

Really? Today was the first time I’ve heard about the tower challenge. Just so it didn’t look like I was out of the loop, I’ve spent the last hour editing all my posts so it looked like I knew about it . :thumbsup2

While there were some things that were wrong with her statement, I don’t think it’s anywhere near as many as you think. While a decent number of the the top leaderboard are correct a decent number of them are also cheaters. It’s a common occurrence, that huge scores quickly show up at the beginning of every (mini) events and quickly disappear. No reason to think this also won’t be the case here.

While I agree that people have every right to spend their money/gems, we also have the right to question their decisions. :rotfl: Looking at the rank rewards it doesn’t make any sense to spend gems this early in the tower challenge since we can only spend on the items in chapter one , for the next 5 days, I personally see no value in spending money/gems during chapter 1.

Is it possible for players to use the time skipping “cheat” for this game? If so, I could see people doing that and having higher scores because of it. For those not sure what I’m talking you would send your 5 characters out, quit, move you phone clock forward 2 hour, collect and repeat. I’ve never tried in for this game, and have no intentions of doing so, but know it can be done in some time based games.

So I’m not sure what I should be using event credits on. Do I even have a chance at Crickee? Or should I just go for elastigirl and mulan? I don’t care about their attractions at all

Ok, just started after work. Sent Buzz, Cindy, Tink to battle and now not showing Tink (as others have described in this thread). Found 3 firecrackers. We'll see how I do. I'm just glad I get to play.

Ok, just started after work. Sent Buzz, Cindy, Tink to battle and now not showing Tink (as others have described in this thread). Found 3 firecrackers. We'll see how I do. I'm just glad I get to play.
I also noticed one of mine in the last group wasn’t in there either. That’s super frustrating

ETA: another round where one of my characters isn't staying in the tower challenge. What the heck is going on

Last edited:
Do tokens for the Tremaines interfere with the challenge in any way?

They are all at level 3 and hanging out in the castle at the moment as I was leveling some L&S characters to 10 over the last few days.

Last edited:
Okay, what characters drop the cookies? I have only found Woody so far? Surely there's more than one?!

Last edited:
I have the update, stepsisters running fine, but no Friday Tower Challenge, at all.

No firecrackers.

Cricket still says “not currently available”.

I have the update, stepsisters running fine, but no Friday Tower Challenge, at all.

No firecrackers.

Cricket still says “not currently available”.

My firecrackers didn't show up until tonight and even still, I have no way of seeing the event - how many I have, where I rank etc ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter