Disney Magic Kingdoms

Pilfered this from Reddit. I think I can get 1 level of my PoC characters in before they open. If the costs are correct here, it will be just over 40k EC for Cri-Kee, not including any other purchases.

CHAPTER 2:

Monsters Inc. - (Mike, Sulley, Roz, Randall, Boo);

PotC + Peter Pan - (Elizabeth, Will, Barbossa, Tia Dalma, Captain Hook);

M&F + Toy story + Wall-E - (Buzz, Goofy, Eve, Wall-E);

The Incredibles - (Mr. Incredible, Dash, Frozone, Jack Jack, Violet, Syndrome, Elastigirl).

Lantern token cost: 500EC

CHAPTER 3:

Zootopia + M&F - (Goofy, Judy, Nick, Flash, Bogo);

Cinderella + Tangled + Sleeping Beauty + Peter Pan - (Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel, Wendy);

M&F + TS + Tangled + JB - (Pete, Mother Gothel, Zurg, Shere Khan);

Mulan - (Cri-Kee, Li Shang, Mushu, Mulan)

Earhat token cost: 650EC

Training camp: 750EC

Thank you for posting this! I've been dying to know who to bother leveling to 10 before the next chapters. Somewhere earlier Beauty and the Beast characters were mentioned as helping, so I leveled them up last week. I guess that wasn't the case, but I should have time to level up the ones I have ready.

Thank you for posting this! I've been dying to know who to bother leveling to 10 before the next chapters. Somewhere earlier Beauty and the Beast characters were mentioned as helping, so I leveled them up last week. I guess that wasn't the case, but I should have time to level up the ones I have ready.
Well, I can't verify accuracy, but someone, somewhere seems to think these are the characters.

Well, I can't verify accuracy, but someone, somewhere seems to think these are the characters.

The leaks on Reddit have been accurate in the past. It wouldn't surprise me if they came straight from Gameloft as a way to generate buzz about the event. It definitely makes me enjoy it more when I can plan ahead!

Pilfered this from Reddit. I think I can get 1 level of my PoC characters in before they open. If the costs are correct here, it will be just over 40k EC for Cri-Kee, not including any other purchases.

CHAPTER 2:

Monsters Inc. - (Mike, Sulley, Roz, Randall, Boo);

PotC + Peter Pan - (Elizabeth, Will, Barbossa, Tia Dalma, Captain Hook);

M&F + Toy story + Wall-E - (Buzz, Goofy, Eve, Wall-E);

The Incredibles - (Mr. Incredible, Dash, Frozone, Jack Jack, Violet, Syndrome, Elastigirl).

Lantern token cost: 500EC

CHAPTER 3:

Zootopia + M&F - (Goofy, Judy, Nick, Flash, Bogo);

Cinderella + Tangled + Sleeping Beauty + Peter Pan - (Cinderella, Aurora, Rapunzel, Wendy);

M&F + TS + Tangled + JB - (Pete, Mother Gothel, Zurg, Shere Khan);

Mulan - (Cri-Kee, Li Shang, Mushu, Mulan)

Earhat token cost: 650EC

Training camp: 750EC

The EC cost is getting a bit out of control! If it was 35 tokens for the first token and 200/token, that was 7,000 EC. If all prices are correct and the required numbers are the same, it's going to cost 17,500 for chapter 2, and 22,750 for chapter 3, and then an additional 2,000 to actually purchase Cri-Kee.

I hope this is not right and the costs are less, but I greatly appreciate the heads up, if this is indeed correct.

OK, this first segment of the tower challenge has dragged on way too long now. It's absolutely time to move on to the second phase, and we still have two and a half days of this same repetitive nonsense. But then, what's the sense of looking forward to the second or third phase? It is literally just more of the same. <<yawn>>

OK, this first segment of the tower challenge has dragged on way too long now. It's absolutely time to move on to the second phase, and we still have two and a half days of this same repetitive nonsense. But then, what's the sense of looking forward to the second or third phase? It is literally just more of the same. <<yawn>>

The chapters have always my biggest problem/issue with the tower challenge. There really is no point in breaking it into 3 chapters, but if they insist on doing it, get rid of the time periods. Instead, let us instantly move on to the next chapter, once we finish the previous chapters final progression reward. Playing 2+ days with nothing to spend EC on, makes it a boring grind.

The chapters have always my biggest problem/issue with the tower challenge. There really is no point in breaking it into 3 chapters, but if they insist on doing it, get rid of the time periods. Instead, let us instantly move on to the next chapter, once we finish the previous chapters final progression reward. Playing 2+ days with nothing to spend EC on, makes it a boring grind.
Exactly. Yes, I get it that there are newer players trying for other items along the way and that they will take longer. But this all goes back to the timewall being poor lazy programming. Put a time restriction on how long characters or buildings are available but allow players to continue along at their own pace.

The good news is that by the time the second level opens, we are usually good to immediately pick up quite a few of the new tokens.

Last edited:
The EC cost is getting a bit out of control! If it was 35 tokens for the first token and 200/token, that was 7,000 EC. If all prices are correct and the required numbers are the same, it's going to cost 17,500 for chapter 2, and 22,750 for chapter 3, and then an additional 2,000 to actually purchase Cri-Kee.

I hope this is not right and the costs are less, but I greatly appreciate the heads up, if this is indeed correct.
I'm hoping they are wrong as well. Looking at what characters I have, their levels, and what is needed, it looks like the entire event will get me Mulan and a couple of gems. If it starts looking that Cri-Kree is impossible, I'm just going to pull my characters back to working on the main storyline or gathering tokens to level. Not worth it.

I'm hoping they are wrong as well. Looking at what characters I have, their levels, and what is needed, it looks like the entire event will get me Mulan and a couple of gems. If it starts looking that Cri-Kree is impossible, I'm just going to pull my characters back to working on the main storyline or gathering tokens to level. Not worth it.
I've been meaning to ask... what happened to the tag under your user name?

Ahhh I’ve been waiting for months to finally click that button. A bit odd seeing my magic so incredibly low again, but will be worth it when I can squeeze my 11(!?) stored buildings into that spot. Oh wait. Well ****

Attachments

• D5BA73E7-AF3C-4721-B01B-CCA8A4A11251.jpeg
    D5BA73E7-AF3C-4721-B01B-CCA8A4A11251.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter