Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oh thank god the next chapter unlocks tomorrow! This tower challenge has seemed even grindier than previous ones if that's possible.

I haven't bought any tokens yet because I really don't know if I'll be able to finish. I have Dash, Elastigirl and Jack-Jack, and no Mulan characters. I'm for sure buying Mulan and then I'll probably buy eat hats and lamps first. 11k EC and 29 hot cocoas which I stopped using today so I could stock up more. I think someone calculated it will be around 35k EC to complete so I'll be cutting it close. At least I will finally win a Maleficent hat stand when this chapter is over.

Has anyone else noticed issues with the time it takes for tasks lately? Last night I sent some out on an hour long task and they still weren’t done an hour and a half later. Then this morning I sent some on 2 hour tasks and they were done in just over an hour?

Oh thank god the next chapter unlocks tomorrow! This tower challenge has seemed even grindier than previous ones if that's possible.

I haven't bought any tokens yet because I really don't know if I'll be able to finish. I have Dash, Elastigirl and Jack-Jack, and no Mulan characters. I'm for sure buying Mulan and then I'll probably buy eat hats and lamps first. 11k EC and 29 hot cocoas which I stopped using today so I could stock up more. I think someone calculated it will be around 35k EC to complete so I'll be cutting it close. At least I will finally win a Maleficent hat stand when this chapter is over.
If the numbers were correct, it would be just over 40k to get Cri-Kee. I am hoping the numbers are wrong. It seems high since supposedly you then use him to get the "grand" prize of Mulan's comfy outift (whoohoo). You'd think they'd make him easier to get if you need him to compete for the last one.

Has anyone else noticed issues with the time it takes for tasks lately? Last night I sent some out on an hour long task and they still weren’t done an hour and a half later. Then this morning I sent some on 2 hour tasks and they were done in just over an hour?

My game occasionally does this. If I notice it, it's a great way to send everyone out new tasks and have them already be done (or an hour in) when I restart the game. It's like getting to go back in time an hour. :)

So the new challenge is on. As expected more premium characters are needed, so if you don't have those you'll be using a lot of hot cocoa. 500 ec per token drop. And of course a quest for Mrs. Incredible to trigger a few more side quests.

If the numbers were correct, it would be just over 40k to get Cri-Kee. I am hoping the numbers are wrong. It seems high since supposedly you then use him to get the "grand" prize of Mulan's comfy outift (whoohoo). You'd think they'd make him easier to get if you need him to compete for the last one.

I haven't kept track over the different events, but it does seem to be working this way. Usually when part 2 opens I can get all the pieces right away, or at least I'm close. This time I'm not even a little bit close. I can't say I'm playing every 2 hours, but it feels like they have adjusted the number of items needed and/or the cost of those items to make the tower challenge much harder.

I haven't kept track over the different events, but it does seem to be working this way. Usually when part 2 opens I can get all the pieces right away, or at least I'm close. This time I'm not even a little bit close. I can't say I'm playing every 2 hours, but it feels like they have adjusted the number of items needed and/or the cost of those items to make the tower challenge much harder.

Also, you can look at the point totals needed for the rewards. This one is 43,500 points and Chapter 3 is 50,000 points to get the concessions. In Chapter 1, I did break 50K in my IOS game, but not my Windows game. We were running a lot of errands the first two days so I wasn't able to collect as much. But's that's true for most players, a game shouldn't require almost mandatory 2 hr check-ins to accomplish the event goal. There's trying to nudge out a few more gems out of people, and then there is annoying people to the point that they stop playing. And the last couple of events have been bad for people, I don't know how much more people will put up with it.

Yep. Cost and token requirements both went up.

With the new update we had to download to fix this latest glitch, it seems that Anastasia now has a one-hour "wish" bubble.

After seeing the requirements for Chapter 2, I am extraordinarily glad that I made my main goal to get Mulan and the training area. I was concerned the requirements for Crikee would be too high. Sad that it looks like I was right. I've actually been doing pretty good at checking in, but even if I could keep up that pace, I wouldn't be close to what I need for all those tokens. I'm going out of town next week, so it's doubtful I'll be able to check in as often.

I think some of you might need to try the animal crossing pocket edition game. They came out with a new update for their game today and it’s amazing. Every time they do an update the game gets increasingly better. It’s extremely fun and super easy to participate in the events.

I think some of you might need to try the animal crossing pocket edition game. They came out with a new update for their game today and it’s amazing. Every time they do an update the game gets increasingly better. It’s extremely fun and super easy to participate in the events.

I think I should check it out. I think I downloaded the game eons ago, but never really got into it.

I think I should check it out. I think I downloaded the game eons ago, but never really got into it.
If you do get it I’ll add you as a friend. It’s such a fun game. It takes way less effort and they constantly improve the game. They really do listen to what people say in reviews

If you do get it I’ll add you as a friend. It’s such a fun game. It takes way less effort and they constantly improve the game. They really do listen to what people say in reviews

Great! I'll let you know if I do. Lately I've been too busy to even open the HP game I liked and I can barely, sort-of, not quite keep up here.

Yep. Cost and token requirements both went up.

Wow... they keep working on "improving" this game, don't they? :rolleyes1 I wish someone at Gameloft understood that more tedious doesn't equal better or more enjoyable.

Exactly, they’re just giving the players what they want. I mean every day someone posts on here complaining on how it’s to easy to level players, right? The universal praise for the last update that drastically raised requirements for some characters was deafening! :scratchin

Last edited:
Tower Challenges were already my least favorite event. That I will end up 1 new character and a couple of gems from 2 weeks of effort isn't adding to the view I have.

Tower Challenges were already my least favorite event. That I will end up 1 new character and a couple of gems from 2 weeks of effort isn't adding to the view I have.

Isn’t that the problem with all events in this game though? There all too long, with unnecessary time walls/blocks that turn it into a repetitive mindless grind after a few days.

To make this one bearable, I’m taking advantage of the 2 hour collections, setting 1 hour timers and stocking up on Cinderella’s 1h item and WiR Wi-Fi and it’s paying off. Ignoring Vanellope, I’m 7 Yesss Ear hats away, from having all WiR finished collecting and ready to max level. 2 are already max leveled and a 3rd will be tonight! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter