Disney Magic Kingdoms

Isn’t that the problem with all events in this game though? There all too long, with unnecessary time walls/blocks that turn it into a repetitive mindless grind after a few days.

To make this one bearable, I’m taking advantage of the 2 hour collections, setting 1 hour timers and stocking up on Cinderella’s 1h item and WiR Wi-Fi and it’s paying off. Ignoring Vanellope, I’m 7 Yesss Ear hats away, from having all WiR finished collecting and ready to max level. 2 are already max leveled and a 3rd will be tonight! :thumbsup2
I have needed 1 ear hat and 1 ribbon for two days now to finally be a able to finish off the mayor. Odd how when it's down to just a couple of tokens, drop rates completely dry up. They're trying to force me to use some of my elixir to buy the last two items. Hey Gameloft... I've got nothing but time to kill. Sorry.

As for the Wreck-it Ralph gang, all are at 10 except for Yess who is at 9 and Vanelope who is at 8.

Checking Cinderella, Lady Tremaine is 34 minutes away from finishing level 9. Anastasia is at 7 and Drizella is at 8. Not too terrible.

By the way, did anyone notice that the interns have roped Elastigirl into at least the first three quests? So much for using her in the tower challenges so far.

Last edited:
I have needed 1 ear hat and 1 ribbon for two days now to finally be a able to finish off the mayor. Odd how when it's down to just a couple of tokens, drop rates completely dry up. They're trying to force me to use some of my elixir to buy the last two items. Hey Gameloft... I've got nothing but time to kill. Sorry.

As for the Wreck-it Ralph gang, all are at 10 except for Yess who is at 9 and Vanelope who is at 8.

Checking Cinderella, Lady Tremaine is 34 minutes away from finishing level 9. Anastasia is at 7 and Drizella is at 8. Not too terrible.

By the way, did anyone notice that the interns have roped Elastigirl into at least the first three quests? So much for using her in the tower challenges so far.
I haven’t done any of elastigirl’s quests yet. I just keep putting her in the tower instead.

I only need one more badge for chief bogo. I actually don’t think it took that long to get him. I leveled up aurora until her and the prince could do their task. I haven’t used any elixir on him. I only have 13k elixir and it’s taken me like 3 months or more to get that far

That last item or two always feels like they’re stretching it up. My Mayors level 9 at 23/50 and 25/50. Haven’t spent any elixir on items, because I forget we can, but would be close to done if I had.

For WiR I’ve finished Ralph, Felix, Calhoun and Spamley is leveling right now. Shanks ready for 10 and Yes is 6 Ear hats short. Vanelope is at level 8. Want to finish all the WIR before the tower challenge ends, but think Vanelope is gonna be tough.

Yeah, your doing great with Cinderella! If considerably behind you at levels 6, 7, 8.

Noticed the same thing with Elastiigirl. Finished top 10 in chapter 1, have 20/30 lanterns and sitting on 49 Hot Chocolates. Definitely feels like they’ve ratcheted up the requirement costs for this one though,

To make this one bearable, I’m taking advantage of the 2 hour collections, setting 1 hour timers and stocking up on Cinderella’s 1h item and WiR Wi-Fi and it’s paying off. Ignoring Vanellope, I’m 7 Yesss Ear hats away, from having all WiR finished collecting and ready to max level. 2 are already max leveled and a 3rd will be tonight! :thumbsup2
That’s exactly my strategy too. Also helps build magic reserves. And also segways me nicely to the complaint I came here for: those 8 or so characters who DON’T have a 60 minute task. Heckin interns!

By the way, did anyone notice that the interns have roped Elastigirl into at least the first three quests? So much for using her in the tower challenges so far

I'm saving them for the next chapter. I noticed that after the first chapter, Nani and Lilo's quest is still waiting for me (because I don't have Lilo), so I'm pretty sure I can do them after Elastigirl is not my most helpful Tower character.

So ran the numbers this morning and unless I literally participate for every 2 hours cycle exactly and average 200 EC per cycle (not going to happen) I *might* have enough to get Cri-Kee. Since I have no intention of waking up every 2 hours to play a game, I'm dropping the challenge now. I'd rather just gather tokens and level up. Good luck everyone hanging in!

I can't remember the last time my parade dropped gems. Seriously it's been ridiculously long since it's dropped anything at all. Anyone else have this issue?

So ran the numbers this morning and unless I literally participate for every 2 hours cycle exactly and average 200 EC per cycle (not going to happen) I *might* have enough to get Cri-Kee. Since I have no intention of waking up every 2 hours to play a game, I'm dropping the challenge now. I'd rather just gather tokens and level up. Good luck everyone hanging in!

I'm not willing to set a timer and run my life by this game, especially if I have to play at night. My quality of life and the health benefits of a good night's sleep far outweighs a few pixels on my phone.

I can't remember the last time my parade dropped gems. Seriously it's been ridiculously long since it's dropped anything at all. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm not willing to set a timer and run my life by this game, especially if I have to play at night. My quality of life and the health benefits of a good night's sleep far outweighs a few pixels on my phone.

Went threw a long stretch where that was the case, but I’ve actuall had gems drop recently. In some rare occasions 2.

I refuse to set timers when I’m sleeping, my dog acts as one for me anyways. :rotfl: That said, I’ve found setting alarms throughout the day has actually been very helpful and made playing the game more bearable. It goes off and it only takes me about a minute to collect and I don’t have to think about the game until the next time it goes off. Can’t tell you how many times I’d launch the game with 5 minutes left on a job and then get frustrated because I forgot to check back for a couple hours.

I don't set timers while I"m sleeping, I just sleep. I'm still determined to get Cri-Kee. Right now I have all of the tokens from chapter one and 23 of the tokens of Chapter 2 and I just keep doing my best to get all the tokens plus the 2000 EC to get him. I also know that I have some crazy work schedules coming up, so I am a bit concerned I'll miss it, but hopefully I'll still get it. What day does Chapter 3 happen? Can someone let me know? I always have trouble figuring out that part. I know it says 3 days and some hours left for chapter 2, but what actually day (monday, tuesday, etc.) does chapter 3 start? Thank you. Good luck to all.

I used to get at least 5 gems a day from the parade with all slots going. I don't think I got anything yesterday, but I did get 5 this morning. So, I guess my drops are about the same.

I'm having a memory overload, school has veen kinda crazy lately...what is the deal with Mulan's comfy outfit? Is that what happens next?

I don't set timers while I"m sleeping, I just sleep. I'm still determined to get Cri-Kee. Right now I have all of the tokens from chapter one and 23 of the tokens of Chapter 2 and I just keep doing my best to get all the tokens plus the 2000 EC to get him. I also know that I have some crazy work schedules coming up, so I am a bit concerned I'll miss it, but hopefully I'll still get it. What day does Chapter 3 happen? Can someone let me know? I always have trouble figuring out that part. I know it says 3 days and some hours left for chapter 2, but what actually day (monday, tuesday, etc.) does chapter 3 start? Thank you. Good luck to all.
I just checked my game and it currently says 3 days and 14 hours. The hours take us to Friday, and the three days takes us to Monday. So it should be Monday at 10am, if my math is correct.

Thanks. I think it's been a couple of weeks for me...
Speaking of a couple of weeks, I cannot even tell you the last time I found a platinum chest in my park or by clearing a green checkmark. I current have five (five gold chests in storage from finding them around my park in just two weeks. Not a platinum to be found, though. My how I miss receiving planters and flags.

Speaking of a couple of weeks, I cannot even tell you the last time I found a platinum chest in my park or by clearing a green checkmark. I current have five (five gold chests in storage from finding them around my park in just two weeks. Not a platinum to be found, though. My how I miss receiving planters and flags.

I burned through all but one of my platinums when they released SBW. I had found only one in all that time (yes, when yours were dropping so nicely) and I found a second one today.

In my IOS game, I've actually been pleased with my parade gem drop rate. The last parade today, I got 10 gems and I've even gotten a 15 gem parade not that long ago. But a couple months ago it was horrible. I was regretting buying the last parade spot because I was worried I wouldn't have enough to buy everything whatever event was going on at the time. It would be days without a drop, running all the spots. In Windows, I still need to open the last 2 parade spots (the ones that cost 195 gems each). That one, I seem to get one drop a day or so. Both games, I have broken the 600 gem mark which helps me relax since the event stuff costs 700 (2 premium characters, parade, building). Maybe I'll be able to save for a parade spot in Windows. And I'm sure now my gems will dry up again.

When the Mulan event started I had a Platinum chest in both games ready to collect on the first day, and one of my games had a 2nd one which I also opened. I currently have one in my Windows game waiting to go on a platform. No luck with Reflections of China though.

I have noticed since Chapter 2 started and/or the updated the number of hot chocolates has dropped to nearly zero. Got plenty in Chapter 1. So less characters and less hot chocolates are going to make this harder glad I horded my hot chocolates during chapter 1. Has anyone else noticed a difference?

Last edited:
I have noticed since Chapter 2 started and/or the updated the number of hot chocolates has dropped to nearly zero. Got plenty in Chapter 1. So less characters and less hot chocolates are going to make this harder glad I horded my hot chocolates during chapter 1. Has anyone else noticed a difference?
Mine have gone up. I got almost no drops in Chapter one. I ended chapter 1 with 3. Yesterday, before I surrendered, I was up to 14. Pretty much dropping every time.

I will say I can't believe they overlooked having hot chocolate stands dropping hot chocolate for TC. That seems like a no brainer.

Mine have gone up. I got almost no drops in Chapter one. I ended chapter 1 with 3. Yesterday, before I surrendered, I was up to 14. Pretty much dropping every time.

I will say I can't believe they overlooked having hot chocolate stands dropping hot chocolate for TC. That seems like a no brainer.

I have about 26 hot chocolates stocked up but did have 30 plus but my drop rate had been awful in Chapter 2. But hopefully will pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter