Disney Magic Kingdoms

The most frustrating thing for me with the happiness isn't even the drop rate. I mean, it stinks, but for me it's the fact that once you dip below ecstatic, there's no way to get yourself back up there. The wishes just completely dry up, and I don't understand that. It will take all day to get back into ecstatic (if I manage it), only to drop down again when I dare to sleep. At least I've managed to resist the temptation to use my elixir on the issue.

Not sure what I'm saving the elixir for though- I don't have anywhere to put the attractions I could get since they failed again to open up land.

Yes same!! I haven’t even used my elixir either bc I don’t have anywhere to put anything. I still have a couple attractions in storage.

I have found, my way, is put a couple of chest to finish overnight use the happiness from those in morning to get me at about 20 percent and just periodically during day get it back to 20. You only have to be in estactic to get the extra percent, so do it before you collect don’t try to keep it at 100, that is now impossible. Just my method.

Yes, I do that too. I'll save my silver chests and up for overnight. The thing is, by the time I log on for the first time each morning, I'm around 10 points below ecstatic. Each chest only yields 1-2 smiles, and each one only counts for one point. It's not enough by itself to bring me back to ecstatic. If wishes were appearing like they should be, it would be doable.

ETA: I'm also not logging in once an hour to check on this game, so maybe that's part of why I'm struggling to build it back up.

Yes, I do that too. I'll save my silver chests and up for overnight. The thing is, by the time I log on for the first time each morning, I'm around 10 points below ecstatic. Each chest only yields 1-2 smiles, and each one only counts for one point. It's not enough by itself to bring me back to ecstatic. If wishes were appearing like they should be, it would be doable.

ETA: I'm also not logging in once an hour to check on this game, so maybe that's part of why I'm struggling to build it back up.

I play only casually as well so don’t log in but every 3-4 hours during the day. But save as many happiness as possible to help in morning and don’t always get to 20 percent first thing in morning but don’t care either as long as I spend most my day in lower ecstatic zone. Lol they have current made that near impossible and I won’t use any of my elixir as I don’t have all the buildings yet.

I have found, my way, is put a couple of chest to finish overnight use the happiness from those in morning to get me at about 20 percent and just periodically during day get it back to 20. You only have to be in estactic to get the extra percent, so do it before you collect don’t try to keep it at 100, that is now impossible. Just my method.
I do exactly the same method. It works pretty good.

6 more ears to go for me. Maybe today if I'm lucky. Let us know what happens next. I think you are the first one to get him.

I only have four hats so far. I may get there eventually not worried as they are permanent content. Grats hope you get them. I think someone is leveling until middle of night anyway!

To help with my happiness, I make sure I go to bed with six smiles/or characters working on smiles. Then I usually have 6 smiles ready to go, 2 from chests (or more), and the 1 from the parade which I usually also have running overnight. Because I've been sitting on 6 smiles overnight, sometimes when I click on them, it immediately pops up an attraction smile, and those are usually pretty quick.

To help with my happiness, I make sure I go to bed with six smiles/or characters working on smiles. Then I usually have 6 smiles ready to go, 2 from chests (or more), and the 1 from the parade which I usually also have running overnight. Because I've been sitting on 6 smiles overnight, sometimes when I click on them, it immediately pops up an attraction smile, and those are usually pretty quick.

Exactly way I have been doing it! Just takes lots of planning lol

I have the same problem, didn’t really play Monday because of the funeral so I came back to low joyous, fought to get it back up and finally maxed out exalted again, I slept and it’s back in joyous and I struggle to get it back up because at first there aren’t any wishes to grant, then I send my characters on quests and like 20 minutes later there are 2 character wishes, one I sent on a 4 hour quest and the other on a 12, thanks guys

Finally got to 12% but I know it’ll drop by the time my characters are done because I’m not paying gems to rush it, I now have an hour, a little over an hour and like 9 hours to be able to do the wishes available when I check things on here every hour or 2 usually

Things are okay. I took a trip up to New Jersey to see my niece graduate High School. I don't know how that happened? In my head she's still 3, rather than 18 and driving and headed to college.
I know what you mean. I have a lot of nieces and nephews and their age milestones make me feel old. And...my son being in 10th grade and learning to drive this year isn't helping!!! As long as we stay young at heart nothing else matters!!!

6 more ears to go for me. Maybe today if I'm lucky. Let us know what happens next. I think you are the first one to get him.
First a 12-hour joint task with the duck. Level 2 gives us a 4-hour solo task, which I completed first. Twelve hour overnight. But after the 4 hour task, he also has a second 12-hour task, only solo. That's a full 24 hours that he is going to be otherwise engaged.

Last edited:
After only leveling 2 characters I needed to level to do quests and paying probably only 5000-6000 magic for them, I got up to about 60,000 magic, so I guess when I was trying to level characters that were ready, that was my mistake, I’m only going to level as needed until I get a decent amount of magic saved up to pay to remove that expensive, 150,000 magic, place with the current curse I can remove and just get enough saved up after that so I don’t run into any more snags when I need to level a character so I can do something else with the quests and get stuck because of being low on magic, any other suggestions would help, but it seems like this is what I probably have to do, it probably didn’t help

The game just did it to me again, I send almost all characters on the one-two hour quests during the day, since that usually gives the most magic, which I need a lot of right now, unless there’s like a special need like the ones on the side to complete to do the longer ones to go further in story lines, I just sent a bunch of characters on quests, still have to wait like 4 and a half hours for the one from earlier to finish so I can send to do the wish up for him, and I come back not even an hour later and the character they gave me that I can grant a wish with, I just sent on a 6 hour quest and have over 5 hours to wait for him to be done, I swear they do this on purpose and are 80% of the time only giving me characters to grant wishes after I sent them on extremely long quests. They’re the reason I have a problem keeping my happiness up or getting it back up when it drops, so mean

The game just did it to me again, I send almost all characters on the one-two hour quests during the day, since that usually gives the most magic, which I need a lot of right now, unless there’s like a special need like the ones on the side to complete to do the longer ones to go further in story lines, I just sent a bunch of characters on quests, still have to wait like 4 and a half hours for the one from earlier to finish so I can send to do the wish up for him, and I come back not even an hour later and the character they gave me that I can grant a wish with, I just sent on a 6 hour quest and have over 5 hours to wait for him to be done, I swear they do this on purpose and are 80% of the time only giving me characters to grant wishes after I sent them on extremely long quests. They’re the reason I have a problem keeping my happiness up or getting it back up when it drops, so mean
It's not just you. I think that has happened to all of us too many times to count. Once you level those special wishes characters to 10, you can pretty much leave them in the castle so they will be ready for the next meet and greet as they are requested. It makes the process a lot easier. So there is hope down the road....

Bunny at 3 opens a solo 16hr task. Wow, these lazy interns hired for the summer semester have really figured out the trick to artificially extending the main storyline.

I know what you mean. I have a lot of nieces and nephews and their age milestones make me feel old. And...my son being in 10th grade and learning to drive this year isn't helping!!! As long as we stay young at heart nothing else matters!!!

Ack! My son is a sophomore and about to start driving as well. :drive: I am so not ready. Why does time with our kids go at lightspeed while leveling up Magic Kingdoms characters drags on foooorrrreeevvvvvveeerrrr?! :confused3

Bunny at 3 opens a solo 16hr task. Wow, these lazy interns hired for the summer semester have really figured out the trick to artificially extending the main storyline.

The interns and lazy in the same sentence? Not sure if any of us have used those two together before.

Maybe I’ll get to that level some day? Still working on collecting for my Bunny and currently at 13/25 and 2/15. Vacation and the longer hour tasks don’t play well together. That said, not giving a 🤬 does make the game considerably better. Only launching the game a few times a day, whenever you want is so much better than the game feeling like a chore to log into every hour or two. Slowly building back my happiness which was in the 60s most of vacation.

The update, this is the update 31 they’ve been talking about, right really looks like it’s a bunch of meh. A few nice additions, like removal of gold/platinum chests, able to collect items beyond the level max. Than a bunch of things that could vary from meh to a nightmare like 🤬 levels for attractions. But hey at least where NOT GETTING NEW LAND!!!:confused3 I’m really curious how that’s gonna work? Are all attractions going to be able to level up and how much more time/effort will that take and what do we do with attractions that don’t fit in the park? If they apply to all attractions hopefully they add it to ONLY a few attractions at a time?

The interns and lazy in the same sentence? Not sure if any of us have used those two together before.

Maybe I’ll get to that level some day? Still working on collecting for my Bunny and currently at 13/25 and 2/15. Vacation and the longer hour tasks don’t play well together. That said, not giving a 🤬 does make the game considerably better. Only launching the game a few times a day, whenever you want is so much better than the game feeling like a chore to log into every hour or two. Slowly building back my happiness which was in the 60s most of vacation.

The update, this is the update 31 they’ve been talking about, right really looks like it’s a bunch of meh. A few nice additions, like removal of gold/platinum chests, able to collect items beyond the level max. Than a bunch of things that could vary from meh to a nightmare like 🤬 levels for attractions. But hey at least where NOT GETTING NEW LAND!!!:confused3 I’m really curious how that’s gonna work? Are all attractions going to be able to level up and how much more time/effort will that take and what do we do with attractions that don’t fit in the park? If they apply to all attractions hopefully they add it to ONLY a few attractions at a time?

Think they said Mickey and Friend and Pirates buildings initially and others over time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter