Disney Magic Kingdoms

I know what you mean. I have a lot of nieces and nephews and their age milestones make me feel old. And...my son being in 10th grade and learning to drive this year isn't helping!!! As long as we stay young at heart nothing else matters!!!
Ack! My son is a sophomore and about to start driving as well. :drive: I am so not ready. Why does time with our kids go at lightspeed while leveling up Magic Kingdoms characters drags on foooorrrreeevvvvvveeerrrr?! :confused3

I'm still working on finding a husband so I can have the children and marvel at how fast time goes. I don't know how I'm ever going to do that with having no steady income to go out and meet my prince, but I am headed to Disney World for my 40th birthday. I'll be in the most magical place of all, on my birthday, where wishes come true, so hopefully I meet him there!

I'm still working on finding a husband so I can have the children and marvel at how fast time goes. I don't know how I'm ever going to do that with having no steady income to go out and meet my prince, but I am headed to Disney World for my 40th birthday. I'll be in the most magical place of all, on my birthday, where wishes come true, so hopefully I meet him there!

When you least expect him there your Prince will be 🤴

Just wait until you have grown grandkids. Lol then you really feel old.

I finally made it to the store to grab some money and load my card and tried to get Snow White for gabby tonight by buying the 6 chests, we got bashful, doc, and dopey so she actually did okay getting characters in half I think, probably going to try to wait a few hours to try again since happiness is maxed at the moment for once, but probably only going to try for the groups her favorite, princesses are in until we move but skipping the other extras until they come back around, and I always have to try to save magic up for land because this is the 4th group of legendary chests I’m going for after starting the game again on my phone for her what will be 3 weeks ago in 6 hours, so always running out of room from all the extras I get from the sets and I’m not sure what isn’t that important and I should store, I only put decorations in the rare little small spots nothing else I have fits, otherwise they’re in storage or sold to Merlin
The edit is I tried to buy 6 more chests while she was sleeping and I have horrible luck compare to gabby and only got sneezy, I figured I’ll have to buy them a few times today and thought it would be best to do when my happiness at least dropped down to 0% ecstatic before I did, so I had to try it while she was asleep

Last edited:

It's not just you. I think that has happened to all of us too many times to count. Once you level those special wishes characters to 10, you can pretty much leave them in the castle so they will be ready for the next meet and greet as they are requested. It makes the process a lot easier. So there is hope down the road....
Im afraid to not send characters on quests with how much magic I need and am behind to level/cure curses for needed room, I had to try to grind magic last night, feel kinda dumb but, used to play world of Warcraft and used to grinding things(haven’t played in awhile since I had my little one) so for 2 hours last night I sat doing what 1 or 3 minute quests that I could and collecting the magic from the 1:10 Mickey house and 3 minute wheel as often as I could, including clicking the 30 second button to get it immediately, got me like an extra 4000-5000 so it helped a tiny bit

Trying not to go overboard, so any suggestions on if I should get captain jack or the evil stepmother to help me further along in the game? I seen the evil stepmother has a quest to help get items to welcome the fairy godmother which is the quest I just got, but know captain jack will help with will, I’m going to try to buy a few gems this afternoon when I can, and I’m thinking to go with the evil stepmother for now, but wanted to know if there’s a reason I should go another way or do something differently, also, thanks again for everyone’s help and tips for the game, we’re actually doing decent after only 3 weeks I think and everyone has been really kind an a lot of help

Okay, I went and bought the evil stepmother pack for $7.99 since it would have cost about $10 to buy the gems to get her otherwise and that’s with the sale and then got the extra 115 gems, I forgot about the bundle for captain jack since it’s not something that pops up all the time, one more question, anyone know if these character/gem bundles have a time limit or, can I wait until a week when the characters that are up my daughter can wait on the legendary chests until another time around because she doesn’t have much interest in the character set, and buy the bundle then? Sorry if this doesn’t make much sense, I tried to word it the best I could, bad, upsetting day yesterday with too many memories so still awake at 0635 this morning, unable to sleep, and probably not thinking the best at the moment

If I have two platinum chests that are ready to open, should I wait? Or open them before the new event starts?

Sorry, I’m kind of a nerd with stuff this way, but have been trying to keep track of how quickly happiness goes down when at ecstatic so I can try to plan better for when I buy the legendary chests, etc., it seems to go down 20 an hour, but only took notes for a couple hours this morning to check, anyone know if that seems right?

Hopefully some of these changes will help with newer players. But instead of rebalancing characters token requirements DOWN they make up some convoluted building progression to drop MAYBE 2 tokens at a time. For long time players, who have nearly all characters at level 10, does anyone see any benefit to the buildings right away?

How nice of them to refund part of the purchase price on the pedestals and magic for the slots for chests. Not necessary but lovely all the same.

Does this mean that elixir is going to become harder to get with the new attractions and decoration chests? Especially since I won't be getting antlers in my Platnium chests anymore.

I don't think people were clamoring for the hyenas, but they needed a movie tie in, I'm fine. Will end up with 2 of the 3 because I won't spend the gems on ed.

At least the interns won't have independence day off. They'll have to answer all the mail from bugs found in the new update. :duck:

I just got a kid wishing for a ride on a stored attraction. It took me awhile to figure out the correct one. PS. it had a smiley face. Interns if you aren't giving us enough land, at least send wishes for the attractions currently in the park. :sad2:

Hopefully some of these changes will help with newer players. But instead of rebalancing characters token requirements DOWN they make up some convoluted building progression to drop MAYBE 2 tokens at a time. For long time players, who have nearly all characters at level 10, does anyone see any benefit to the buildings right away?
Truthfully until I see this in operation, I am nothing but skeptical on the need for upgrading buildings.

How nice of them to refund part of the purchase price on the pedestals and magic for the slots for chests. Not necessary but lovely all the same.
Beware of interns bearing gifts...

Does this mean that elixir is going to become harder to get with the new attractions and decoration chests? Especially since I won't be getting antlers in my Platnium chests anymore.
Hopefully they won't thin out the number of bronze chests we get. I have a ton of items stored waiting to be converted. Trouble is that I noticed that the more junk you load into the cauldron, the magic goes up at an odd rate. If one item is 400 magic, the second does not automatically cost 800. It's really weird. So it takes more time to convert without losing a ton of magic. Not that it matters much to me with 32+million, but for newer players, it can cost them more than it's actually worth.

At least the interns won't have independence day off. They'll have to answer all the mail from bugs found in the new update. :duck:
Odd that the gold and platinum chests go away at the same time the new content hits. So many (too many?) potentials for bugs in these new components... their inbox is going to be slammed. Hope they're calling in reinforcements for customer service eight days from now.

I am curious, to be sure I understood the livestream...
July 2nd - Update hits (duck tales is available and the new chests and the leveling up of buildings)
July 9th - Tower Challenge

Did I get that right or do we just download the update tomorrow and then start playing the tower challenge on the 9th?

Thank you all.

I am curious, to be sure I understood the livestream...
July 2nd - Update hits (duck tales is available and the new chests and the leveling up of buildings)
July 9th - Tower Challenge

Did I get that right or do we just download the update tomorrow and then start playing the tower challenge on the 9th?

Thank you all.

Believe that is correct.

I just got a kid wishing for a ride on a stored attraction. It took me awhile to figure out the correct one. PS. it had a smiley face. Interns if you aren't giving us enough land, at least send wishes for the attractions currently in the park. :sad2:
That’s happened to me a lot of times, once 2 wishes for one I still had to buy and get room to place

Third purchase of chests and got the wicked stepmother and then finally Snow White, I have a feeling they’re going to make me buy at least 2 more sets to finish the collection and get happy, grumpy, and sleepy even though sleepy is only rare

Truthfully until I see this in operation, I am nothing but skeptical on the need for upgrading buildings.

Beware of interns bearing gifts...

Hopefully they won't thin out the number of bronze chests we get. I have a ton of items stored waiting to be converted. Trouble is that I noticed that the more junk you load into the cauldron, the magic goes up at an odd rate. If one item is 400 magic, the second does not automatically cost 800. It's really weird. So it takes more time to convert without losing a ton of magic. Not that it matters much to me with 32+million, but for newer players, it can cost them more than it's actually worth.

Odd that the gold and platinum chests go away at the same time the new content hits. So many (too many?) potentials for bugs in these new components... their inbox is going to be slammed. Hope they're calling in reinforcements for customer service eight days from now.
"Beware of interns bearing gifts..." Ha ha ha. Best line of the day!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Did they clarify what will happen to the attractions in the platinum chests that are going away? Will there be another way to get them or will they be gone?

Did they clarify what will happen to the attractions in the platinum chests that are going away? Will there be another way to get them or will they be gone?
Hadn't even considered that. I'm blowing thru my saved up platinums now hoping to get the China Pavilion. Would be nice to have even if i can't put it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter