Disney Magic Kingdoms

Don’t disagree, but if their internal info shows it’s bringing in $, it’s gonna stick around for a long time. Not only that, if it proves to be successful how quickly do you think they will increase the top level to 15 or 20 for characters?

Honestly, I’m just gonna do the FunWheel to get rid of the annoying quest icon ASAP.
I wound up just closing the task book. Can't be bothered with the attraction leveling right now. Slowly feeling like I'll be out soon.

Bets on how long this nonsense lasts before they realize what they've done and just scrap this pointlessness?

They will scrap nothing. They are too invested, and don't have the creativity to change directions. The only possible change might be with the Premium buildings which used to drop tokens that now need to be enchanted. Like Slinky Dog Dash needing to be a 4, like 3 weeks after it came out. That will be one that sends people off to demand refunds (and they should, since it's about the only way to send a message that gets listened to).

I just realized I have not had one single "happiness" request since the toy story update. I thought it was b/c i had smiley's stockpiled but I have since used them all up and still no requests. Guess I need to open a support ticket?

I'm still trying to get the Bunny, need 4 more ear hats. Not buying Forky might be why.

So my stats as of now:

I'm STILL trying to get Bunny - He's taking FOREVER!!!!!!!! I need 8 more ear hats
Forky - collecting for 6
Ducky - ready for 4

Scrooge - collecting for 4
Huey - still collecting

Dr. Facilier - collecting for 9

Sina - collecting for 10
Moana - collecting for 8
Maui - collecting for 8
Hei Hei - collecting for 7
Chief Tui - collecting for 10
Gramma Tala - collecting for 7
Pua - collecting for 10

I really do want to level up buildings, although right now, that seems like a very far away thing, as I'm not getting nearly as many chests as I used to and of course, the past few days I just opened EVERY chest I got instead of saving them for this new "event" so to speak. Oh well, live and learn.

Good luck to all!!!

Streamboat Willie
    • Current Drop(s): Classic Fabric Token, Buttoned Classic Fabric Token
    • Enchanted Lvl 1 Drop(s): Classic Fabric Token

I am confused by some of these. Why is the enchanted level less stuff than the current?

Well it said it put away 5 things but I can’t figure out what and not going to try. I don’t care. Lol only good thing with no land to put it on I got Bambi’s forest rink from my platinum chest.
The message I got said they put away 13 things. Have no idea what either. You'd think we'd be able to notice. And on a side note, everytime I click on the Wall-e attraction to collect magic, my game crashes. It did it 3 times in a row. Guess I'm going to have to let Merlin collect for me on that one for the time being.

Last edited:
So my stats as of now:

I'm STILL trying to get Bunny - He's taking FOREVER!!!!!!!! I need 8 more ear hats
Forky - collecting for 6
Ducky - ready for 4

Scrooge - collecting for 4
Huey - still collecting

Dr. Facilier - collecting for 9

Sina - collecting for 10
Moana - collecting for 8
Maui - collecting for 8
Hei Hei - collecting for 7
Chief Tui - collecting for 10
Gramma Tala - collecting for 7
Pua - collecting for 10

I really do want to level up buildings, although right now, that seems like a very far away thing, as I'm not getting nearly as many chests as I used to and of course, the past few days I just opened EVERY chest I got instead of saving them for this new "event" so to speak. Oh well, live and learn.

Good luck to all!!!

I saved some silver chests and they have helped with Happiness but they don’t have the new items in them. Happiness does drop slower in Ecstatic level now. I have also noted several weeks , when friendship first dropped that I was getting less chests and even less chests now. Lol so much for leveling Mickey buildings.

Speaking of Merlin, the concession stands are worth a whole lot more now. Thought that was kinda good.

But here is my question....why do all the concession stands, decorations and attractions have a notation of what they are now when you check your inventory? I get the purpose of notating the stars (I guess), but why categorize each item? Seems like that time could have been better spent elsewhere.

Not that anyone asked...but here is my free opinion on the leveling up attractions...probably a good thing for newer players. Doesn't really add to the game for me much at this point. If I'm able to level one up, I'll do it, but I don't see myself going out of my way to try to do it. Seems like it gives players more to do with existing content rather than creating new content...but I might just be a little cynical. All in all, if this is the big reveal...well, I'm a little disappointed.

You know what I really wanted????? I want to tap on that monorail in Tomorrowland that disappears into the mountain and end up in a virtual Epcot so I can place my China Pavilion that I just got. That's what I want for Christmas...

What’s the deal with the survey? They wanna know what form of social media I use for this game, but I don’t use any of the official ones, and they only list two non official ones. They let me select other, requesting that I type where I go, but I can’t add any special characters, ya know, like a dot for .com, and after I type disboards, it automatically clears! Kinda wanna give them a direct link to this massive thread.

Also, what’s the deal with 1987 Ducktales? They seriously have not run out of ideas! What’s next? Wuzzles?

Attachments

• 7DE251C0-3F87-4029-987E-119491AACE66.png
    7DE251C0-3F87-4029-987E-119491AACE66.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 6
Did anyone else get a we want your input survey earlier today? I did and what exciting information did they want? They had 2 questions asking what social media platforms we follow the game on. So glad they’ve asking us the important questions. :confused3

Did anyone else get a we want your input survey earlier today? I did and what exciting information did they want? They had 2 questions asking what social media platforms we follow the game on. So glad they’ve asking us the important questions. :confused3

And glitchy too. You can’t select other without typing something, only it won’t let you.

At least it was short. I hate the 10 minute ones where they ask what kind of products do you buy, and never once ask you anything at all that’s actually game related.

Last edited:
Is there a way to know when it will require me to accept the update? I had some Incredibles characters that needed leveling up and wanted to finish that before the update came through.

Is the game crashing for anyone else? I was playing earlier (about an hour ago), and was in the process of leveling up some characters. Then, the game crashed. I tried reopening the game a few times, and then restarting my laptop and reopening the game again...no luck. It gets to maybe 20% on the loading screen, then goes back to the GameLoft logo (and repeats the process, up to the 20% loading).

Is there a way to know when it will require me to accept the update? I had some Incredibles characters that needed leveling up and wanted to finish that before the update came through.

Believe you need by Monday to participate in the Tower Challenge but not sure besides that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter