Disney Magic Kingdoms

If I had gotten closer I would have been willing to spend some gems because I have a fair amount right now but it wasn't possible, got too far ahead. Oh well.

I caved. I spent 44 gems and rushed the challenges with my refreshed characters I had. Came up 8EC short, so I sent Eric off for another 8 gems. 4 to speed through the Welcome. So I got Shenzi and it cost 56 gems.

EDIT: Made the leaderboard so I got 15 gems. So net cost 41.
Caved is a good description
It was close to 70ish for me, but only got 5 gems back for my leaderboard

I had no LK characters so didn't worry about Shenzi. I got the rest of the characters on offer so not too bad overall.

Oddly today I have had to start collecting Mickey balloons again - hadn't had to for a week or so, didn't level up any buildings, but back to collecting that token.

I was trying to push through to finish but the final morning my EC suddenly dropped by over 1000. No idea what happened but it killed any chance I had to make it. Oh well.

Oddly today I have had to start collecting Mickey balloons again - hadn't had to for a week or so, didn't level up any buildings, but back to collecting that token.

I had the same experience in my windows game! Once I collected 60 extra balloons (to get to a total of 1360) it stopped, then this morning I was prompted to collect more. I only had to collect 6 more this time before the prompt went away. Strange.

Just got the pop up for the puzzle piece. Nothing like a break.....:badpc:

In other news, I’ve finally maxed out Dumbo and Dr. Faciler. Now I just have to work on Moana’s crew, Uncle Scrooge & the nephews, the new Toy Story gang, the Sultan and Raja, and the hyenas. Only 19 characters....

FYI, according to Reddit, they believe the next limited time Event is Finding Nemo. And now the speculation is it just the first movie, or will Finding Dory characters be included?

I'm going to be at DL from 8/6-8/11 so of course there will be an event. At least with Nemo, I don't really care.

Just got the pop up for the puzzle piece. Nothing like a break.....:badpc:

In other news, I’ve finally maxed out Dumbo and Dr. Faciler. Now I just have to work on Moana’s crew, Uncle Scrooge & the nephews, the new Toy Story gang, the Sultan and Raja, and the hyenas. Only 19 characters....

From the comments where people hvae been putting the pieces together, looks like coral so I guess Finding nemo ... unless it is more from The Little mermaid based on the direct to VHS sequel!

Im trying to remember the last time my reaction to an upcoming event was excitement and not oh 🤬?Can’t figure out when, it it was a long time ago!

I had the same experience in my windows game! Once I collected 60 extra balloons (to get to a total of 1360) it stopped, then this morning I was prompted to collect more. I only had to collect 6 more this time before the prompt went away. Strange.
Same with me on the Toy Story tokens. They’ve been disappearing and reappearing all day.

FYI, according to Reddit, they believe the next limited time Event is Finding Nemo. And now the speculation is it just the first movie, or will Finding Dory characters be included?

I'm going to be at DL from 8/6-8/11 so of course there will be an event. At least with Nemo, I don't really care.
Wonderful. More characters that will be completing their tasks underwater off-screen. Lazy lazy interns...

Wonderful. More characters that will be completing their tasks underwater off-screen. Lazy lazy interns...

Well, that's the thing. People are wondering if those weird blue and gray things next to the entrances of the center attractions, that appeared after the last update are some sort of mechanism to go "under the sea."

Which might also solve their whole land/takes too much resources, if we click on something and it takes us to a completely new map.

Well, that's the thing. People are wondering if those weird blue and gray things next to the entrances of the center attractions, that appeared after the last update are some sort of mechanism to go "under the sea."

Which might also solve their whole land/takes too much resources, if we click on something and it takes us to a completely new map.
Right. Because Gameloft has created the single largest playable map in game app history. I cannot believe they can't figure out how to make this game work, even after all this time. No wonder we accuse them of putting interns in charge instead of actual game programmers. Idiots.

That makes so much sense! Why in the world would they give us more land, open the cursed sections, and unlock Expedition Everest when they can give us a whole new map ‘under the sea’!!

*sarcasm sign*
Not directed at you individually, just a general knock back at the interns and their brilliance

But it’s cool you pointed those objects out, I had never noticed them. And now I’m super curious what purpose they will serve...

Attachments

• 7D2248B8-BE78-4474-A462-E7DFDD389B36.jpeg
    7D2248B8-BE78-4474-A462-E7DFDD389B36.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 32

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter