Disney Magic Kingdoms

Also, keep in mind that you want to do your best to balance your spending between buying additional land and having magic available for your character leveling. It is especially smart to open up the cheaper areas of land so that you can afford to have attractions out that continue to earn you magic.
thank you !! yes, i dont like to spend money on land until the game tells me to , so i can progress in the story. I've been playing the game for a year , but im finally to the point where im running out of room, thats why i thought id see if there was a message board to help. ha

thank you !! yes, i dont like to spend money on land until the game tells me to , so i can progress in the story. I've been playing the game for a year , but im finally to the point where im running out of room, thats why i thought id see if there was a message board to help. ha
I guess we were all at your point at one time. Now I've got too much land, and most of my attractions in storage. I'm also just under 50,000,000 magic so I really don't need any more at this point. You'll get there, too, even though it might not seem that way now. But yes, there are quite a few attractions that you don't really need to have out. Then, as the buildings become necessary again (like now, how we're taking out random attractions to help with new token opportunities (Davy Jones Organ???) or for trophy events, you can take them out again. Don't be afraid to store stuff away. Forever now, short-sighted players have been screaming "We need more land!!" with each new update. And truthfully, they really don't need more land. Just put stuff away that won't affect game play.

I just wanted to say that I am still really appreciating the upgrade to the character navigation. Very helpful. Very nice to not have to scroll for one hundred years.

I never bought the 3rd hyena... I really hope it's not going to be a big deal, but I somehow suspect it will be.

I am missing Simba, lol. Out right away.

If it helps, Simba hasn't been collecting anything yet. I'm ok with not doing the tasks, but I'm worried I won't be able to get some characters because I don't have some premium character I never wanted. :(

Is anyone actually getting tasks for the Lion King characters? All of mine are out, but I haven't received any tasks for them.

I have a task on my pylon for Simba and Nala, but since I have neither of them, it will just sit there until the event is over.

Man, Lucky is a pain unless you're checking in every couple of hours. Not many characters getting his tokens. (I'm not getting the Gem characters on this one.)

Yes, they started late compared to other games. Of course I'm about to be stuck though since the hyena I didn't pay for has a task now.
At least you're spared from the 24-hour Pumba/Nala joint task.

How is everyone doing with their Dalmatian progress? First two characters are at 3, other puppy is at 2. First two buildings completed. Seems to be an uneventful event so far.

How is everyone doing with their Dalmatian progress? First two characters are at 3, other puppy is at 2. First two buildings completed. Seems to be an uneventful event so far.

I'm at the same point, but the 3rd one needs to be at 3, so I'm working on collecting the items now.

Not buying the Gem puppies. Pongo is at 3, Lucky at 2, built the Radcliffe House and the Park. I really want all the attractions, less concerned about the characters.

Geez. After the 24-hour Nala/Pumba task, there is a Simba/Zazu task for 1-hour. When THAT finishes, there are three more tasks (hope these are done after this, which I believe is usually the case when there are three tasks at once:
Nala - 2 hours
Rafiki - 2 hours
Pumba/Timon - 2 hours

Once Lucky is at 3, he and Pongo have a joint task, which I think was 4 hours? Either that or 6. I'm in the middle of it now so I don't remember where it started.

Nope, I was wrong. After that round of three tasks, there is a second round of three four-hour tasks. And them Nala pointlessly has yet another 4-hour task. Unending.....

i am at the same point. My side tasks are at a stand still because I didn’t have enough EC to get the third hyena during that challenge.

Any guesses (or knowledge) of where these characters need to be to complete the event?

I have the following:

Pongo - 4
Lucky - 3
Penny - 3

I don't want to level anyone up who doesn't need to be leveled up since those "common" items are far from common.

Any guesses (or knowledge) of where these characters need to be to complete the event?

I have the following:

Pongo - 4
Lucky - 3
Penny - 3

I don't want to level anyone up who doesn't need to be leveled up since those "common" items are far from common.

I leveled up Penny to 4 and I wish I hadn't, since those common items don't come along frequently enough and I can't imagine the first Gems character being that involved in collecting for the later characters.

Also, this event seems unnecessarily long. I hit the "Welcome Patch" roadblock yesterday morning, and there's still two days to go before he becomes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter